Author Topic: dan green, malanichev cycled info  (Read 9390 times)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
dan green, malanichev cycled info
« on: November 30, 2015, 02:49:28 PM »
from another board...

Dan Green apparently tuns 3 grams test e, 1 gram mast, 1 gram tren ace, 1 gram eq and 100mg var daily. I have it from very reliable sources Malanichev does 500-1000mg test e and gh and that's it. Odell Manuel (look him up) does 750mg test E and 50mg dbol ed (I know this 100%). Lilliebridges run 5000mg +.

thoughts?
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
Re: dan green, malanichev cycled info
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 07:16:09 PM »
My buddy trains on and off with the lilliebridges he says they are right about where you said. I heard Scott Mendelsson will hit 12 -15 g regularly. With 500 drol 500 dbol daily.
10 + grams leading up to a meet is regular in THE elite circle. 15 two weeks out

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 07:19:49 PM »
My buddy said he would get up to 300 npp daily 30p tren Ave 6 gram test gram of mastEron and he would abuse oral like no other. He said 200 MG var 200 Winny 200 tbol 30 superdrol and 300 dbol and 300 adrol. That's a month lut.. he would also get nose bleeds in his sleep regularly. I think powerlifters are more wreck less than bodybuilders. One could argue it's only 12 weeks of heavy use and like 4 of straight abuse but that amount of oral has to be hell on your lipids and bp

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 12:24:43 AM »
wow, in addition to their fatness they  also wreck their bodies with humongous dosages
and i thought i was reckless sometimes.

dan green looks crazy good though except for the powerlifter waist
on one board there was discussion about him SEOing his delts because they look so insane lol

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 01:19:30 AM »
wow, in addition to their fatness they  also wreck their bodies with humongous dosages

on one board there was discussion about him SEOing his delts because they look so insane lol

When your delts gets "pointy" (like his right delt) there is definitely some site injects going on. It may not be SEO as those don't usually cause that type of swelling that test suspension/prop, injectable winny and high dosed gear with tons of BA in it.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 01:21:32 AM »
I think when it comes to AAS and strengh MORE is better, hence the crazy abuse.
For size and looks it the point of dimishing return is quickly reached and bodybuilders then need to use GH and slin. Both of the former dont help much for strengh so they need to rely only on AAS.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 05:58:53 AM »
I cant believe that somebody could get orals down like that, i would think the heartburn would be insane and the toxicity of feeling like shit all day with dark ass urine..  Must be strange being on all that gear and just being fat, gotta be really tough to notice what compounds are doing what.  To me a athlete thats fat running shit like that just does not seam right

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2015, 06:06:57 AM »
When your delts gets "pointy" (like his right delt) there is definitely some site injects going on. It may not be SEO as those don't usually cause that type of swelling that test suspension/prop, injectable winny and high dosed gear with tons of BA in it.
sure with the amount of gear he uses he will be hitting his delts a lot... add heavy training and you got some inflammation going on. but SEO? i was just lol'ing at the guys claiming a powerlifter would SEO any bodypart functionally needed to hit heavy numbers

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2015, 06:13:03 AM »
My friend just got blood work done after blasting 3 grams test 1 gram deca some tren suspension and up to 400 mgs drol daily for about 6 weeks for power lifting comp. Cruised for about 8 weeks and his liver is elevated  some

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2015, 06:38:51 AM »
Those liver enzyme elevations are nothing at all.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2015, 07:01:35 AM »
Isn't anapolon-50 a "mandatory" drug for powerlifting purposes?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2015, 07:02:05 AM »
Yes and he ran 400 mgs drol for 6 weeks those r normal to b elevated that much even just from training I told him he sent me that freaking out. Anyway I thought it was relevant to this high dosed powerlifter cycle talk

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2015, 07:11:41 AM »
lol you can have these numbers from heavy lifting alone (yes that also increases liver values)
this aint shit
hes freaked out from THAT after blasting >6g of gear? oh brother.

also the liver fully regenerates within 6-8 weeks so getting liver bloodwork is useless 8 weeks after the blast
he wouldve probably scored AST and ALT in the couple hundreds at the 6 week point of his blast. shoulda gotta bloodwork THEN
even though anadrol is also one of the mildest orals even in high dosages but not at 400mg a day LOL

tell him your liver is STRESSED if you AST/ALT in the 100s and above. still no danger
real liver DAMAGE occurs with 500+ or higher for longer time... look up the AST/ALT numbers alcoholics score without having long term damage...

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2015, 01:36:51 PM »
1-3g? That is pure heart disease waiting to happen.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2015, 01:43:58 PM »

I don't think his waist looks bad at all.
irongearco.com

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2015, 07:28:19 PM »
I have heard dan uses lots of prop tren dbol and winny.
But my buddy said his sides from those oral doses are pretty shitty. He has to take take several long naps a day he has no energy except enough to lift and get his meals in. He has lots of nose bleeds and gets dizzy. To him it's all worth it, i thought the rumors of cycles on forums were bad. It seems that usually the actual cycles used are like 2-3x what they talk about.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2015, 07:58:40 AM »

What is it with those funny little chin beards the north Americans sport?

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2015, 03:44:57 AM »
from another board...

Dan Green apparently tuns 3 grams test e, 1 gram mast, 1 gram tren ace, 1 gram eq and 100mg var daily. I have it from very reliable sources Malanichev does 500-1000mg test e and gh and that's it. Odell Manuel (look him up) does 750mg test E and 50mg dbol ed (I know this 100%). Lilliebridges run 5000mg +.

thoughts?

Dan Green dose seems legit to me. Malan dose are under-estimated, guy is 242 off season and 350 on platform. Lilliebridges are steroid junkies, especially eric and his father. I saw a pic of the father on his facebook before he lifted, guy was 175lbs skinny.
asstropin

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2015, 12:33:20 PM »

Dan Green dose seems legit to me. Malan dose are under-estimated, guy is 242 off season and 350 on platform. Lilliebridges are steroid junkies, especially eric and his father. I saw a pic of the father on his facebook before he lifted, guy was 175lbs skinny.

How tall is green? He should switch to bodybuilding. He has a good physique..no homo
irongearco.com