Author Topic: Going from higher dose to less dose ? useless ?  (Read 1448 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Going from higher dose to less dose ? useless ?
« on: December 01, 2015, 07:01:46 AM »
OK last month(november) i experimented with using many compounds together. Every thing EOD.

75mg Trestolone ace
50mg tren ace
60mg npp
75mg Test PP
125mg Nandrolone deconate
125mg Test Cyp

My plan was to come off on january 2016(for some personal reasons). And now its december i got little money, bcz i got f***ed with some job thing... And i have to by present for my family and GF for christmas gift.. I have only left 20ml nandrolone deconate and 20ml testosterone cyp left and 2x 300iu Humalog pen.... I want to gain as much as possible before i go off... I always change cycles every month on October i used 110mg of trestolone ace ED along with 50mg test prop ED. and the next month all those compounds above... this month(december) 750mg test c and 750mg deca.....

JIZMO or someone else who know a lot... what can i do the last month i will be on to make me grow as much as i can before i go off totaly ?

i hope u understand what i mean!

Should i go with higher doses of test c and deca this month.. because i feel pretty much plateaued now..

because of all those compound i used before... will 750mg of test c and 750mg deca along with 15iu slin Preworkout yield any results ? I have been on for 3 months.... the month before

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Going from higher dose to less dose ? useless ?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 07:07:15 AM »
Going off totally sucks. If it was me ide lower dose to maintain and save money  until u can afford to blast, but I don't know your reasons for coming totally off. If u stopping in January then the .ore u can take between now and then the more u can gain. But coming off totally after deca is hell mayb u can run test for about 8 or so more weeks after deca then come off.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 07:22:15 AM »
well i dont know how much theres left in your vials... of course you could just run high test and high deca but it will take some time to kick in so its pointless really.
also youll ALWAYS feel a drop going off tren etc.
so for me it would be pointless to continue the blast now.
only time i actually lower my gear is when i go from bulking to cutting, because ill lose intensity and power anyway. otherwise always increase gear, food and workouts throughout the duration of blasts...

i completely agree with pestosterone.

enjoy the time with your family. get your mind off AAS, just cruise and hit the gym regularly but eat some good food and get some quality time :) christmas really is a good time to focus on more important things than the gym.
also over christmas its hard to stick to your diet...
and theres no point really in blasting the shit out of AAS if you dont have time to focus on training and diet 100%.

personally i will continue dieting until january, ofc ill hit the gym but ill enjoy quality time with my family and enjoy good food like a real human being.
come january ill have the time to focus on BB again and then its time to blast hard, recovered and motivated.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 07:39:45 AM »
Tell me about it guys... going off sucks :(

well i dont know how much theres left in your vials

what i have is
2x 10ml of test c
2x10ml of nandrolone deconate

6amps of organon deca 100mg
3amps of organon sustanon 250mg

yes december is a good time to time off, i agree. It is the best month to relax and enjoy time with your family :)

of course you could just run high test and high deca but it will take some time to kick in so its pointless really.

but i have been on deca and test c for 4 weeks now so it should kicked in by now.

was thinking about doing

750- 1gr test c a week
750- 1gr of deca a week

and insulin 15iu preworkout(like u suggested).

think i just have to do rock paper scissor about if i should come off or keep on going this month like i was planning... hard decision lol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 07:46:25 AM »
test cyp 200mg/ml? deca 250mg/ml?

i meant that you were only on like 400mg of each test and deca so increasing to 1g it would still take 2-3 weeks to get these levels up. no point in that really if you wanna cruise come january... just take the december off... cruise on a bit of test and deca or whatever but i wouldnt try to make any gains right now. of course you could but results will be slower/less than on your dosages before.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 07:58:16 AM »
test cyp 200mg/ml? deca 250mg/ml?

i meant that you were only on like 400mg of each test and deca so increasing to 1g it would still take 2-3 weeks to get these levels up. no point in that really if you wanna cruise come january... just take the december off... cruise on a bit of test and deca or whatever but i wouldnt try to make any gains right now. of course you could but results will be slower/less than on your dosages before.

oh shit... forgot to say the doses deca 250mg/ml and the same with test C

.. guess it kind of useless then to blast deca and test for the last month  :(

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 08:00:24 AM »
what would be a good cruising dose on test and deca ? 125mg test c and 125mg deca a week ?

and what about the insulin... just started that for like 5-6 days ago.

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2015, 09:12:04 AM »
what would be a good cruising dose on test and deca ? 125mg test c and 125mg deca a week ?

and what about the insulin... just started that for like 5-6 days ago.

Deca that low is not doing anything for you. Take the test down to 200-250 and cruise.

If your just cruising for awhile no need to blast slin either imho.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2015, 10:43:07 AM »
yeah no slin on cruises...
deca below 200-300mg doesnt really do anything
some guys use 200 test 200 deca (for joints) to cruise, but i would just use test

regarding insulin - wait for your next blast...