Author Topic: steak is for taxpayers  (Read 5709 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
steak is for taxpayers
« on: December 01, 2015, 02:21:32 PM »

seems fake & ghey

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: steak is for taxpayers
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 02:27:04 PM »
Coffee is for closers!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 02:28:15 PM »
Guaranteed if the group was black, he would have said nothing and gone home.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 03:18:28 PM »

¨

Was it a drug-addled midget in the hoodie? :D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 03:41:18 PM »
¨

Was it a drug-addled midget in the hoodie? :D

Kwon you have to change your avatar. I was staring at her ass on that treadmill and my wife came up behind me and slapped the back of my head.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 04:00:01 PM »

I never undertand this comment,who wouldnt say it to blacks?are they real tough or something?i argue with monkeys all the time and they dont do shit cause they are all talk most of the time.Toug in groups and with guns.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 04:08:10 PM »
haha...people are losing their shit these days.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2015, 04:37:09 PM »
People cheat every system boohoo.

I did like the triple fuck up comment before he committed the crime of stealing.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2015, 05:12:06 PM »
Coffee is for closers!

PUT, THE COFFEE, DOWN!

I agree with this dude in principle, but what he did is theft and if those white trash losers wanted to, they could call the police. I do think this is a real video, but if he had tried that on real white trash rednecks or a group of black ghetto bitches, he'd probably get his ass beat.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2015, 05:15:25 PM »
PUT, THE COFFEE, DOWN!

I agree with this dude in principle, but what he did is theft and if those white trash losers wanted to, they could call the police. I do think this is a real video, but if he had tried that on real white trash rednecks or a group of black ghetto bitches, he'd probably get his ass beat.

what backwards pussification thinking you have there....what the white trash in the video is doing is theft, what the corporate bankers do is theft....what this guy did is RIGHT!! and if more people started standing up and doing this Murica wouldn't be so fucked up right now!!

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2015, 05:45:48 PM »
what backwards pussification thinking you have there....what the white trash in the video is doing is theft, what the corporate bankers do is theft....what this guy did is RIGHT!! and if more people started standing up and doing this Murica wouldn't be so fucked up right now!!

Food stamps are welfare right? Let's say they got $50 as a birthday gift and bought a lotto ticket cos they're dumb. What theft are they committing in that case?

Car looked too good for welfare trash though.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2015, 06:03:16 PM »

Calm down Gloria. I have no sympathy for these folks and believe they should be rounded up and put in work camps, but in this world we live in, what the guy filming did was illegal.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2015, 07:42:12 PM »
I never undertand this comment,who wouldnt say it to blacks?are they real tough or something?i argue with monkeys all the time and they dont do shit cause they are all talk most of the time.Toug in groups and with guns.

I argue with them too, but it's obvious that the guy picked on the absolute most pussified group of kids possible.

You think he's going to run up on 3 black guys who he doesn't know and would be happy to gang up on him?

Come on, let's be real here.

I argue with black people all the time too, but the vast majority of white people certainly are scared of a group of black guys. Why do you think most white people lock their car doors going through a predominantly black neighborhood?

I don't get it, but it happens all of the time.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2015, 07:50:21 PM »
Im on welfare
I eat steak all the time, and lamb roast

thanks Canadian taxpayers  :-*

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2015, 07:52:43 PM »
but in this world we live in, what the guy filming did was illegal.

This is accurate.

I can't believe anyone would let someone just take their food like that.

Like I said, he picked on the absolute weakest people he could find.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2015, 12:51:47 AM »
Dude deserves to have the shit beat out of him. I agree he selectively chose softies to attack, no way he has the balls to do that to someone with a backbone.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2015, 01:22:40 AM »
What if that group had..."stood their ground" with a pistol?

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2015, 07:08:49 AM »
Im on welfare

and you are a piece of shit!!!!  Bet your mommy is proud of you...oh wait let me guess she is also on welfare...

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2015, 07:14:18 AM »
Im on welfare

On behalf of all tax-paying Canadians: FUCK YOU.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2015, 07:39:24 AM »

seems fake & ghey

yep, its staged.  He said steak is for taxpayer before he even pulled it out
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2015, 07:50:43 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong, but you can still be on welfare (or a social service program) while still making an income, albeit a very small income. You don't have to make $0.00 to qualify for a social welfare program. I believe there is a cut-off line. So, these people may very well work (and make below the poverty line), and be spending the money they made on lottery tickets. Obviously, if you make below the poverty level, you should not be buying lottery tickets to begin with.
X

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2015, 07:53:24 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong, but you can still be on welfare (or a social service program) while still making an income, albeit a very small income. You don't have to make $0.00 to qualify for a social welfare program. I believe there is a cut-off line. So, these people may very well work (and make below the poverty line), and be spending the money they made on lottery tickets. Obviously, if you make below the poverty level, you should not be buying lottery tickets to begin with.

In Texas, as soon as your bank account goes over $2000, your welfare benefits can be halted.
My lady works at a bank and tells stories of streetbrews who make damn sure that their accounts do not go over 2k
a

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2015, 08:08:19 AM »

I have a friend who I went to university with who can't keep a job (she's fucking crazy and can't concentrate on anything for more than 10mins) but has rich parents who support her. She's on welfare too. She traveled to Kenya and China last year for vacation. People like that seriously piss me off. Welfare should be reserved for people who NEED it, not spoiled brats who live off mommy and daddy and can't find a job because of their own incompetence.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2015, 09:42:59 AM »

yep, its staged.  He said steak is for taxpayer before he even pulled it out

He said he saw them in the line at the store so he would have seen what they bought.

Surely could be staged anyway, but your reason why is a bit flawed.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2015, 09:56:45 AM »
If not staged: Dude deserves an asswhooopin' for harassing people minding their own goddamn business.

If staged: Asswhoopin' for not having the balls to stage it with some black people. :)