Author Topic: Should I stop My Superdrol Cycle?  (Read 20373 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Should I stop My Superdrol Cycle?
« on: December 01, 2015, 04:34:49 PM »
Just started week 3 and the sides are killing me. First 2 weeks went by no issue and then at the end of week 2, sides hit me like a truck. First I started getting massive heartburn all day long, then massive lethargy. Then massive blood pressure spikes when lifting where my nose would start bleeding. And past few days, I have had absolutely no apetite, takes me an hour just to eat and afterwards I feel like throwing up. Tonight after dinner, I puked my guts out and my head got swollen from the bp spike from throwing up and my nose started dripping blood. I feel like absolute shit.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Should I stop My Superdrol Cycle?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 04:38:30 PM »
Just started week 3 and the sides are killing me. First 2 weeks went by no issue and then at the end of week 2, sides hit me like a truck. First I started getting massive heartburn all day long, then massive lethargy. Then massive blood pressure spikes when lifting where my nose would start bleeding. And past few days, I have had absolutely no apetite, takes me an hour just to eat and afterwards I feel like throwing up. Tonight after dinner, I puked my guts out and my head got swollen from the bp spike from throwing up and my nose started dripping blood. I feel like absolute shit.

I'd stop.  Are you running it solo?  If so, big mistake.  Definitely need a cycle support and a test base.  Preferably test as said base.

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 04:41:36 PM »
Im taking TUDCA for liver support and advanced cycle support as well.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 04:43:03 PM »
Im taking TUDCA for liver support and advanced cycle support as well.

SD just might not be in the cards for you.  Unless you can score some lisinopril (ace inhibitor) I'd stay away.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 05:12:43 PM »
Sounds like a no brainer, stop.  There are many other compounds you can take that are much less toxic.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 05:44:56 PM »
Notice you have not mentioned the dose...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 05:46:28 PM »
youll probably shit out your liver soon, stop the superdrol.
your liver numbers are probably off the charts.
ive never had any of these sides, just a slight toxic feeling and my numbers mustve been off the charts too because i was still in the 3 digits for both AST and ALT around 4 weeks after my last run with sdrol (i did use much higher dosages than you though i bet :D)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2015, 05:56:17 PM »
Some orals just aren't worth it imo. Over the years I've just about stopped using all of them except anavar.

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2015, 06:07:29 PM »
Ya... I'm thinking its time to stop this stuff. My head looks like a balloon after I threw up a few hours ago. I could literally feel my blood pressure spike as I was throwing up. My head felt like it was going to burst all of a sudden and I looked in the mirror after I was done puking and I looked like I got punched in the face. My eyes are puffy and my cheeks look like a chipmunk still. I was going to do legs tonight, but I guess that's out of the question unless I want to kill myself.

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2015, 06:08:19 PM »
After I threw up, My appetite came back though, which is strange, maybe I just had the stomach flu? I am absolutely starving now.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2015, 07:07:22 PM »
That's fucked up!!! did u gain any weight or get stronger? That shit always made me crazy strong fast as fuck and gain weight. I agree with everybody else u should stop taking that shit

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2015, 08:48:39 PM »
Some orals just aren't worth it imo. Over the years I've just about stopped using all of them except anavar.
Why'd u stick with the var? Just curious
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2015, 09:12:07 PM »
most run it 3-4 weeks anyway, so the cycle should be done now. With all the sides you lived, I can't believe you even have to ask, lol!
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2015, 09:19:55 PM »
most run it 3-4 weeks anyway, so the cycle should be done now. With all the sides you lived, I can't believe you even have to ask, lol!
Seriously!   Do you want to die? 

Taken by itself anyway, yiur gonna lose all the gains anyway
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2015, 10:14:50 PM »
Seriously!   Do you want to die? 

Taken by itself anyway, yiur gonna lose all the gains anyway

I took M1T alone 3 weeks and put muscle on my like nothing else. Stayed lean, was eating heavy also. 20mg was my highest dose and was not for long.
Nolva pct, that's it.
No shotgun to keep strength and it worked!

Only sides i got were hot flashes when using the nolva, it was pharm grade. No idea if that has an impact or not.

But for sure most will lose their size. Whenever I see a newb in the gym who suddenly gains, I know it's pro hormones. They blow up fast and lose a lot after. I bet they could keep so much more if they just ate more. I have no idea how they eat, but they look so frail, it's so weird how girly today's guys are.
?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2015, 03:02:43 AM »
I don't know much about this stuff, but what about using superdrol with the pulse method. Basically EOD.

Sounds like a good idea you stopped, way too many sides. I hear about a lot of sides from sd, that's why I was curious about pulsing.

Only thing I use is epistane. And I use it very rarely, very few sides.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2015, 04:01:45 AM »
You didnt tell your dosage ? Drop your dose, maybe 10mg a day for the last week, also eat a tons of carbs since sdrol make you hypo very easily.

But where to get legit Sdrol/M1T/Epi these days ?
I really dont trust the supp company all the designers today are clones with tweaked formulas.. Many guys are getting gyno from epistane for example wish should be impossible. Real sdrol is supposed to be methyl masteron and should never cause gyno either. Also how does M1T compares to sdrol ? Any possibility of gyno ?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2015, 05:25:38 AM »
If u run SD by it self u won't get gyno until u come off few weeks after, it'll start if u r going to get it

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2015, 07:29:36 AM »
Woke up this morning and have broken blood vessels all over my eyes and cheeks. Just red splotches everywhere. Took off work. How long should I do PCT for since I only did 2 weeks and 2 days of the superdrol at 20mg a day? I was thinking just 3 weeks PCT.

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2015, 07:31:41 AM »
That's fucked up!!! did u gain any weight or get stronger? That shit always made me crazy strong fast as fuck and gain weight. I agree with everybody else u should stop taking that shit

I gained 12 lbs in the 2 weeks I was on. Strength was through the roof on many lifts. I gained 40 lbs on my squat in 2 weeks, 15 lbs on BB curls (thought this was strange, but a welcome strength gain), 10 lbs on incline bench, added 10 lbs to my weighted chinups, and 10-15 lbs on barbell rows.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2015, 08:22:09 AM »
I gained 12 lbs in the 2 weeks I was on. Strength was through the roof on many lifts. I gained 40 lbs on my squat in 2 weeks, 15 lbs on BB curls (thought this was strange, but a welcome strength gain), 10 lbs on incline bench, added 10 lbs to my weighted chinups, and 10-15 lbs on barbell rows.
THAT SUCKS...ALOT OF POSITIVES BUT NEGATIVES ESP MISSING WORK OVER SOME ORALS BLOWS,,,HOW WAS YOU DIET ?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2015, 12:07:12 PM »
I use to get my sd epi from jwsupplements. I had same noted side effects, if you can't handle just drop it, sides hit you too hard too fast it's too late to fix it. Next time if you run it, which I honestly think you shouldn't, you should start at 10mg. Lowest possible dose, it's a powerful nasty steroid, not worth the side effects imo, shits on your liver/lipids/energy levels/appetite/mood from low energy/blood pressure, basically everything you need to stay healthy or make solid gains. I'd opt for anadrol next time if you want the same kind of strength gains, more water but you gotta live with it, it's temporary only, and you don't feel like death at least. With anadrol always start on the low end and slowly ramp up your dosage. Dbol is more water, less strength than anadrol but alot more size and better mood for sure. If i were to run orals like anadrol, I'd run them from a very low bf, that's just me

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2015, 03:36:53 AM »
Why'd u stick with the var? Just curious

It just goes back to how I feel and what's available to me. A lot of bulking orals just make me feel like crap, stomach issues , nose bleeds, headaches. Pretty much the stuff that was already mentioned. Even my var use has been limited. I basically stick to injecting.

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2015, 06:27:47 PM »
OP please stop taking SD before you die.

ffs with the sides you're experiencing why would you even want to continue.

Dying for a 15lb BB curl increase doesn't really seem worth it to me ???

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2015, 09:38:12 PM »
with test and weed it would b probably more friendly cycle