Author Topic: Should I stop My Superdrol Cycle?  (Read 20250 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Should I stop My Superdrol Cycle?
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2015, 10:11:42 PM »
with test and weed it would b probably more friendly cycle

So he should continue?
?

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2015, 07:39:16 AM »
Some updates:

I stopped taking the superdrol immediately after making this thread and its been a few days since then. Still experiencing sides however and I'm not sure why. I thought the half life of superdrol was 8-10 hours. My apetite is still way down, but it is improving. I had 2 solid meals yesterday and somehow my weight is still going up. I'm having stomach pains and my urine is a lot darker, almost brownish. I think my liver is damaged and going to continue the TUDCA and buy some NAC and liv 52 and drink 2 gallons of water a day until I feel better.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2015, 07:47:43 AM »
How bout u go get your blood ran, and pay attention to liver and cholesterol levels?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2015, 01:11:24 PM »
your liver takes weeks to recover, not days. the damage is done, now give it time.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2015, 01:28:31 PM »
Drink lemon juice (press half a lemon in glass of water) great natural liver care, and yeah give it time more importantly.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2015, 01:34:57 PM »
Yikes!  Hard to believe this is all legal in the UK given these sort of experiences...

Hope you feel better soon - do people think it might be bilirubin in the urine?  or maybe just the breakdown of the 'excess' RBCs?

Best of health to you...
T

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2015, 02:21:42 PM »
Drink lemon juice (press half a lemon in glass of water) great natural liver care, and yeah give it time more importantly.

You can even microwave the lemon 20-30 sec and will be able to seqeeze out more juice.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2015, 09:31:26 AM »
Yikes!  Hard to believe this is all legal in the UK given these sort of experiences...

Hope you feel better soon - do people think it might be bilirubin in the urine?  or maybe just the breakdown of the 'excess' RBCs?

Best of health to you...

By that logic, its hard to believe alcohol is legal too. The number of people who end up in the ER and have liver failure or end up on IV is no joke. Not to mention hangovers, nauseousness, and stomach ulcers.

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2015, 06:56:21 PM »
Been feeling a lot better the past day or two. My urine is back to normal color and my stomach pains are gone, except my appetite is still very suppressed. Surprisingly, I have only lost 3 lbs after only eating 1-2 meals a day vs when I was eating 6 meals a day on cycle and I haven't been in the gym for a week. I have no idea how this is possible considering I was shitting right and left with massive diarrhea for days.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2015, 07:27:18 PM »
Did u drink alot of alcohol during your run with it?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2015, 11:34:11 AM »
By that logic, its hard to believe alcohol is legal too. The number of people who end up in the ER and have liver failure or end up on IV is no joke. Not to mention hangovers, nauseousness, and stomach ulcers.

LOL not my logic dude,  for what it's worth I think everything should be legalised, what I meant was with the vigor that our government goes after legal highs etc. I'm surprised they havent tried to spoil the party... (and they'll never ban alcohol as long as they have a bar at Westminster)
T

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2015, 07:52:13 PM »
^I did not do any drinking

So, just gonna say, after being off the superdrol for a bit now. I am never doing orals again. What a fucking joke. I tested my blood pressure today after 2 weeks clean and it's still 175/102. I honestly feel like I could have died if I stayed on another week. I have lost 7 lbs mostly due to eating very little for a week after stopping the drol, but my appetite is back now and I feel healthy despite the high blood pressure. My urine is normal now and my liver and kidney pain is gone. I am back in the gym again this week and my strength has not decreased at all since I was the time off and being on cycle (the only positive thing from this cycle). Superdrol is poison, stay away from that shit. I remember thinking I would try to stick it out for more gains when I was puking my guts out and feeling like walking death all day long, choking on heart burn, no energy, etc and now realize how mentally ill I was while I was thinking that. Muscular gains aren't worth dying over.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2015, 04:31:30 AM »
Why not do anadrol ? I love anadrol , they say superdrol is stronger but i not want use it cause on anadrol i get no sides .. So why risk it ?

Try drol man , i run for 4-10 weeks and liver always ok slight elevation and no bp isues  for me with anadrol .. My friend on other hand cant take 1 tab and he is fucked with all kind of sides .. Is weird how diferent can be the same aas for 2 diferent ppl

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2015, 06:12:29 AM »
I took superdrol about 3 years ago along with epistane and some other pro hormone and only lasted about 7 days before I had to quit the cycle. If your going to run orals in the future I would recommend something light like anavar or turnibol. I wouldn't run any orals for at least 6 months to a year though after having side effects like the one's you described. I would recommend buying a blood pressure monitor and monitoring your blood pressure a few times a day until it gets back to normal. I know grape seed extract can somewhat help to lower blood pressure same with coq10 supposedly. Take it easy in the gym if your blood pressure is that high you need to be careful you don't want to black out while your bench pressing. I would eat really clean and try to limit the sodium in your diet to a healthy amount until your blood pressure is down also. You should continue running the NAC for around 3 months in my opinion at about 600mgs a day. For the first month of NAC I would recommend running around 1200mg's to 1800mgs a day. Good luck with everything sorry to hear your cycle went so bad in the future you should stop your cycle sooner if you experience anything that extreme.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2015, 12:55:12 AM »
I agree with mad scientist, also carditone helps regulate blood pressure. Look into it.
Apart of that, SD i have 5g in my safety, and I won't ever touch that crap again, makes me wanna die, i feel like death on it. Basically a combination of sloth and turtle. I cant even move out of bed. And everything i eat gets brewed out like coffee out of my ass. I tried it 3x and my god, could not last more than couple days on 30mg and i always started at 10mg. Once i did 10mg after 7 days even the water i drank was leaking out my butt hole like coffee. Makes you look insane while on it during a cut, and huge during a bulk but there are much better orals out there, epi poops on it. Epi makes you feel great as well and doesnt make your liver cry itself to death lol

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2015, 05:52:55 AM »
Any Epistane experience for gaining size ?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2015, 11:05:48 AM »
Any Epistane experience for gaining size ?
Epistane is a good oral. You start low and build your dosage IMO. I'd start at 60, and work my way up to 80-100mg a day. You should already feel insane pumps on 60, you might not even need to ramp up the dosage. You can safely run it at those doses for 8 weeks tops. Just get a liver aid for the sake of it. You feel fuller and drier, more vascular that's for sure. You will get alot better workouts with it than without it, I guarantee you that, and it's a big noticeable difference, mostly when doing arms lol. What i love about it is how it makes you feel pumped all day, and improves your mood and libido. On my first dose, hours later i felt euphoric as shit and had sudden urge to jack off, my willy wasn't working for a week or so, so i was pretty damn happy.
For size yea it's much better than var IMO, but it's also alot of temporary fullness while on it. Var is more of a strength oral, brings your waist down, improves vascularity and at some degree muscle seperation.
You can't compare epi for size with Diana, Anapolona and Superdrola though

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2015, 11:08:21 AM »
That is a huge dose of Epi. I thought Epi should be taken at 30-40mg.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2015, 11:11:19 AM »
That is a huge dose of Epi. I thought Epi should be taken at 30-40mg.

That's kinda low lol, but many say epi hits a roof at any dosage above 105-120. So you don't get much over 120.

Some people use var over epi because it dries out their joints too much, i only felt little knee discomfort at 120/day lol

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2015, 11:22:37 AM »
how about hair?epi cause shed..

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2015, 11:48:00 AM »
SD is poison.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2015, 03:07:45 PM »
how about hair?epi cause shed..

Didn't notice, my hair was melting away from tren abuse lol

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2017, 11:39:14 PM »
This topic making me little worried because NOW IT'S MY SUPERDROL TIME !!! 8 days of this "poison" behind me - I don't feel anything special yet. Month ago I started CYP&DECA. NAC I do all the time - hired dosage when started SD. Couple days before SD started TUDCA and Myogenix Liver support. All the time I do Nutribulet blender mix with fresh kale, turmeric,ginger,beetroot,brusselsprout,lemon,celery. Mornings I start with soda powder(the cheapest supplement)+apple cider vinegar+NAC+lemon. I do twice a day tbsp of Cod liver oil and twice a day tbsp Macadamia oil and twice shark liver oil and coconut oil. About 20 row eggyolks daily. Lots of Uni Liver tabs(dried liver). As much as water I can. Brewers yeast and all kinds of extra minerals and vitamins like strong b-complex,magnesium,zinc,C,P5P. Taurine and Royal Jelly to protect balls. Lots of powders like beta alanine, inositol,potassium,niacin.. Every day vegetable-chicken soup, ground meet,... I believe I'm pretty much ready to survive couple of days of Superdrol. My goal is just 3 weeks. I fucked up my liver many times before already so I know what is it about (2 months dirhea). Will see how it will go... I'm running landscaping business so I don't need any bullshit like to be not able to do my work so I'm ready to stop immediately ... I do 10+10 mg daily of THAI Labz Oxymethyl-S. I will let you guys know how is it going...

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2017, 07:58:52 PM »
Y tho

chess315

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2017, 06:58:53 PM »
This topic making me little worried because NOW IT'S MY SUPERDROL TIME !!! 8 days of this "poison" behind me - I don't feel anything special yet. Month ago I started CYP&DECA. NAC I do all the time - hired dosage when started SD. Couple days before SD started TUDCA and Myogenix Liver support. All the time I do Nutribulet blender mix with fresh kale, turmeric,ginger,beetroot,brusselsprout,lemon,celery. Mornings I start with soda powder(the cheapest supplement)+apple cider vinegar+NAC+lemon. I do twice a day tbsp of Cod liver oil and twice a day tbsp Macadamia oil and twice shark liver oil and coconut oil. About 20 row eggyolks daily. Lots of Uni Liver tabs(dried liver). As much as water I can. Brewers yeast and all kinds of extra minerals and vitamins like strong b-complex,magnesium,zinc,C,P5P. Taurine and Royal Jelly to protect balls. Lots of powders like beta alanine, inositol,potassium,niacin.. Every day vegetable-chicken soup, ground meet,... I believe I'm pretty much ready to survive couple of days of Superdrol. My goal is just 3 weeks. I fucked up my liver many times before already so I know what is it about (2 months dirhea). Will see how it will go... I'm running landscaping business so I don't need any bullshit like to be not able to do my work so I'm ready to stop immediately ... I do 10+10 mg daily of THAI Labz Oxymethyl-S. I will let you guys know how is it going...
hows you cycle going I got 500 10mg tabs cheap I'm starting tomorrow