Author Topic: Should I stop My Superdrol Cycle?  (Read 20348 times)

chess315

Re: Should I stop My Superdrol Cycle?
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2017, 07:00:05 PM »
I think once I hit the 10lb body weight gain and 30 on my lifts I'm going to flat ass stop

chess315

« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2017, 07:43:21 PM »
No reason to keep pushing past that just start back few weeks later

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2017, 12:43:27 AM »
superdrol,, legit superdrol that is.. is a hormone to be used for 2 weeks,, anything longer give diminishing returns unlike other orals that can be for much longer superdrol just actually make yo ulook worse on the 3rd week.. it will start shrinking you on the 3rd week or keep fighting to keep gains that your body wont be able to,,

it is 2 week hormone.. a very very very good hormone but a 2 week hormone that truly blow you up if single digit body fat,, it has very good glycogen retention abilities and sides are very tolerable first 2 weeks if using 20 to 30 mg.. ofcourse i expect you to be advance bodybuild if using this hormone since it is not dianabol or anavar.. it is a very serious oral for advance bodybuild who know what they are doing,,

pretty much all pro naurals 2000s used it and epistane,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index
fallen angel

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2017, 07:57:29 AM »
superdrol,, legit superdrol that is.. is a hormone to be used for 2 weeks,, anything longer give diminishing returns unlike other orals that can be for much longer superdrol just actually make yo ulook worse on the 3rd week.. it will start shrinking you on the 3rd week or keep fighting to keep gains that your body wont be able to,,

it is 2 week hormone.. a very very very good hormone but a 2 week hormone that truly blow you up if single digit body fat,, it has very good glycogen retention abilities and sides are very tolerable first 2 weeks if using 20 to 30 mg.. ofcourse i expect you to be advance bodybuild if using this hormone since it is not dianabol or anavar.. it is a very serious oral for advance bodybuild who know what they are doing,,

pretty much all pro naurals 2000s used it and epistane,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
bible index

So what about everyone on gh15 . org running it for 3-4 weeks and loving it?

Googled superdrol before you replied did you?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2017, 07:14:41 PM »
^well how about you tel me who you are on gh15 first.. and then I can adres you like a human being and not lie ksomeoen who trols..

second,, my recomandation is 2 weeks max 3 I prefer to have it 2-3 weeks after that it is waste of time full of side effects and nothing else,,

you got to understand I don't even use google I use yahoo,, im old,, and I nevr use search engines for anything,, everything is hands on information for many years of actualy doing it,,

why lieing by the way? what does it give you aside from attention and me maybe interacting with you once or twice..

you can fight true success you can only envy it if you are human with emotions but why would you envy it.. what is it to do with you to begin with,, you were probably 10 when came here as gh15,, do you know how young 10 years old is?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2018, 08:59:18 AM »
Superdrol is a glycogen WHORE....

But works really good 2-3 weeks... GH15 is right.... people on ripped.com that uses it for more time.... i would like to see them... it sucks.
I used it for 4 weeks... by the end of the 4th week i was throwing up every workout.... and was also looking like shit.... you loose the "look".

Superdrol + Winstrol = wonderful

If you want to be a glycogen whore without issues just go for Anadrol.