Author Topic: Trumps claim of Muslims Celebrating in the US after 9/11 proven true - Video  (Read 11375 times)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
This was a news report Sep 16 2001. Obviously many can argue that the news report means nothing, and it does not back up EXACTLY what Trump said etc. The point here is to show that his claim wasn't completely baseless. I am assuming this video will go viral very soon.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
The demolition of the towers was executed over several weeks by the cia. The weakening of the iron core of the building gave it away.

Americans should be very proud of their elite. They've been murdering citizens and inciting fanaticism since 1776.

No taxation without representation? Cmon lol. Some rich guys here wanted more money so they incited rebellion and thousands of poor people died in war.

America.
 ::)

MoralMan

• Getbig III
The demolition of the towers was executed over several weeks by the cia. The weakening of the iron core of the building gave it away.

Americans should be very proud of their elite. They've been murdering citizens and inciting fanaticism since 1776.

No taxation without representation? Cmon lol. Some rich guys here wanted more money so they incited rebellion and thousands of poor people died in war.

America.

Yeh stop blaming those poor innocent peaceful Muslims.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'

America.

Much of the structural strength of the twin towers were in the skin of the building...not the core...This was done so there would be no columns in the rentable space...

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training

America.

Yup you are right, a week before the attack the CIA smuggled out all the steel columns from the World Trade Center, photo proof of one agent in action below.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Don't you wish you were strong enough to carry an "I" beam like that?...But what the Hell would a structural iron-worker be doing with a claw hammer???

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
awaiting dr.chimps take on this

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Don't you wish you were strong enough to carry an "I" beam like that?...But what the Hell would a structural iron-worker be doing with a claw hammer???

fighting off illegal immigrants trying to steal his job

~

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

America.

Of course it was.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Oh no, here comes Musclearny with his batshit, crazy ideas.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
This was a news report Sep 16 2001. Obviously many can argue that the news report means nothing, and it does not back up EXACTLY what Trump said etc. The point here is to show that his claim wasn't completely baseless. I am assuming this video will go viral very soon.

There's nothing but claims.  They could have been having a party or another activity at the time but there's absolutely no video or record evidence of people cheering in the streets for 9/11

This an example of evidence.

A

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini

Trump specifically said "THOUSANDS". Not 8.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
If you are like Coach, or a rabid Trump supporter, you really don't need evidence to continue to believe Trump is telling the truth. However, if you are reasonable, this video I just wasted time watching, doesn't support his claim and repeated claim at all.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
If you are like Coach, or a rabid Trump supporter, you really don't need evidence to continue to believe Trump is telling the truth. However, if you are reasonable, this video I just wasted time watching, doesn't support his claim and repeated claim at all.

I'm not a Trump supporter but if he gets the nomination I will be. As a matter of fact I don't care who gets the repub nomination just as long as it isn't a lib that gets back into office. Holy shit could you image??

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I'm not a Trump supporter but if he gets the nomination I will be. As a matter of fact I don't care who gets the repub nomination just as long as it isn't a lib that gets back into office. Holy shit could you image??

Coach I can't even wrap my head around people like you.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump specifically said "THOUSANDS". Not 8.

Yeah, repubs are DESPERATE to make trump's claim true.

SHOW US THOUSANDS.   Don't just remove that part from the equation.

This is the biggest problem.  You have ZERO ideological preference.  You don't care if it's trump, or if it is Cruz, and they may as well be from different parties, given the massive difference in their political platforms and beliefs.

as long as it's not a Dem, you'll support it.  Carson can make up facts and live under delusions, that's cool.  Trump can mock the handicapped, that's cool.  Anyone but a dem.  

This is why dems have won the popular vote 5 of the past 6 election popular votes.  YOU DO NOT STAND FOR ANYTHING - you just hate democrats  :( :( :(

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
small head = small brain, get a bigger head / brain

240 is Back

• Getbig V
As a matter of fact I don't care who gets the repub nomination just as long as it isn't a lib that gets back into office.

THIS is what is wrong with this fucckin' country.

In ten years, I've never read anything like this on getbig.  Doesn't matter if it's RINO, conservative, extremist, religious zealot, or liberal athiest... as long as the person isn't a registered democrat.

This says it all.   Complete lack of any defined political belief system outside of "I hate democrats".  

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
THIS is what is wrong with this fucckin' country.

In ten years, I've never read anything like this on getbig.  Doesn't matter if it's RINO, conservative, extremist, religious zealot, or liberal athiest... as long as the person isn't a registered democrat.

This says it all.   Complete lack of any defined political belief system outside of "I hate democrats".  
umm Democrats do the same thing, no clue what you are ranting about, then again, one of the core traits of a democrat is to tell everyone else what not to do while they do it themselves.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
umm Democrats do the same thing, no clue what you are ranting about, then again, one of the core traits of a democrat is to tell everyone else what not to do while they do it themselves.

in that case, fcck those ignorant democrats that do the same thing.

I didn't expect Coach to say it.  He listens to rush and I THOUGHT he had a clearly defined belief system as a conservative.

I seriously didn't think, in the past 10 years that I've debated him, that he was one of those "I'll support ANYONE, no matter what their belief system/experience/platform, as long as they beat hilary".

just because some idiot fccking dems do it, doesn't mean it's okay. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

But you can wrap your head around "climate change is the cause of terrorism and the biggest threat we face? lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
But you can wrap your head around "climate change is the cause of terrorism and the biggest threat we face? lol

look man, at this point, you've made your intentions clear.

You have admitted you will automatically support everything (R) and shit on everything (D).

At this point, you have shown you're not better than the people on the street cheering for republican positions because the Jay Leno interviewer said they were actually obama positions.  Cheering for ANYTHING because it has an (R) attached to it.

Just mail in your absentee vote for Republicans now, and leave the political debate to those who truly give a shit about the issues.  You have admitted you'll support anything (R).  We get it now.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Holy fuck you are stupid.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
E-Luke spazzing out. Again.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
E-Luke spazzing out. Again.

Seriously.  he must sleep in a one bedroom with security cameras everywhere, trip wires across the window and door, a gun under his pillow, a gun by the door and one under the sink and the blinds always closed except for his scope that peers out.