Author Topic: This didn't take long..  (Read 1891 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: This didn't take long..
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 01:49:08 PM »
You've already said you'll support any republican. Any.  You don't care their beliefs, as long as they have tha R by their name. 

So shouldn't we just expect you to automatically trash Hilary on anything?

Trump and a dozen others tweeted about it immediately.  Why does Hilary's stand out to u?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 01:55:02 PM »
You've already said you'll support any republican. Any.  You don't care their beliefs, as long as they have tha R by their name. 

Trump and a dozen others tweeted about it immediately.  Why does Hilary's stand out to u?

Obama, Killary and the rest of the political left love this shit. Second time in two weeks. Make no mistake.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 04:05:10 PM »
Obama the filt starting his own gun grab already. Why not focus on the victims, the grieving families and catching the gunmen you big eared Kenyan phaggot!

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 04:10:30 PM »
Everytime this happens (about 3 times a week it seems) you politicize it and then bit ch when politicians politicize it.

It is a gun issue. Replace gun violence with terrorism in her tweet and you would have no issue with it.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 04:16:15 PM »
"oh look how they shamelessly politicise this, no regard for the victims" = shut down any debate that may result in us losing our guns.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2015, 04:19:04 PM »
Its that pesky 2nd amendment thing...damm..ol barry just can't get around it.
L

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 04:29:39 PM »
Yes, the conservative analyst got it spot on:

Great website.

Really insightful. What if what they wanted before San Bernardino was gun control based on mass shootings? You know, based on the 800 or so mass shootings since Obama took office.

Is that not a legitimate policy to push if you believe in it?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2015, 06:31:41 PM »

Hes the typical blind loyalist spouting talking points to his other loyalist friends. He sounds very bitter and his hyperpolitical rants just make him sound miserable and angry

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2015, 06:34:35 PM »
Obama, Killary and the rest of the political left love this shit. Second time in two weeks. Make no mistake.

coach,

in another thread, you accused MY COUNTRY, America, of feeding weapons to ISIS.

You need to back that up, or you need to apologize.  Unacceptable.  You're undermining the US' power in the world's eyes when you spread terrorist lies like this.  Your "sources"?   Pissed off iraqis?  oh brother.

Apologize for accusing our brave troops of feeding weapons to ISIS.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2015, 06:42:01 PM »
coach,

You need to back that up, or you need to apologize.  Unacceptable.  You're undermining the US' power in the world's eyes when you spread terrorist lies like this.  Your "sources"?   Pissed off iraqis?  oh brother.

Oh, look who found his patriotism suddenly. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2015, 06:44:58 PM »
coach,

You need to back that up, or you need to apologize.  Unacceptable.  You're undermining the US' power in the world's eyes when you spread terrorist lies like this.  Your "sources"?   Pissed off iraqis?  oh brother.

This might be something to address YOUR president. He's the one sympathizing with them not me. He gave $$ and arms to MBH, deals with Iran, says the recent attacks were "just a set back" and now basically an open border policy to Syrians and oh yeah, almost forgot. He didn't want to bomb their oil facilities because it would "harm the environment" and who can forget the dropping leaflets to the terrorist letting them know when were going to bomb them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2015, 06:45:27 PM »
Oh, look who found his patriotism suddenly. ::)

Coach is accusing our brave troops of handing weapons to terrorists.  THAT IS HUGE.  

He cannot hide behind "but it's all obama", because obama isn't the one handing over the guns.

I'd love to hear him explain how this works.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2015, 06:46:22 PM »
This might be something to address YOUR president. He's the one sympathizing with them not me. He gave $$ and arms to MBH, deals with Iran, says the recent attacks were "just a set back" and now basically an open border policy to Syrians and oh yeah, almost forgot. He didn't want to bomb their oil facilities because it "harm the environment" and who can forget the dropping leaflets to the terrorist letting them know when were going to bomb them.

So what about the brave troops that delivered these weapons, allegedly?

Just following orders? 

Do you TRULY believe our nation is ARMING the terrorists we're fighting?  HONESTLY?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2015, 06:47:58 PM »
This might be something to address YOUR president. He's the one sympathizing with them not me. He gave $$ and arms to MBH, deals with Iran, says the recent attacks were "just a set back" and now basically an open border policy to Syrians and oh yeah, almost forgot. He didn't want to bomb their oil facilities because it would "harm the environment" and who can forget the dropping leaflets to the terrorist letting them know when were going to bomb them.

Oh lol..."not MY president" ...oh brother.

Wasnt coach on here screamin how unamerican that was to say when bushy was in office? Lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2015, 06:48:54 PM »
So what about the brave troops that delivered these weapons, allegedly?

Just following orders? 

Do you TRULY believe our nation is ARMING the terrorists we're fighting?  HONESTLY?

Who said it our troops that were arming them. Think about that then reflect a little on Bengazi about how it really wasn't a "video" that started it.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2015, 06:52:10 PM »

Dealing with Iran was pure pragmatism; it was a way to inspect/stop their nuclear armament and also support (secretly) opponents of IS.

How can a country on a continent 4000 miles from Syria (or more) have an open border policy with the USA?

No idea on last point, never heard about it, but if he said it, it is retarded. Building and dropping $4m missiles non stop cannot be too environmentally friendly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2015, 07:19:22 PM »
Who said it our troops that were arming them.

YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you even read the friggin' article you posted?  In it, some angry anonymous Iraqis accused US military helicopters of dropping weapons to ISIS forces.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/iraqis-think-the-us-is-in-cahoots-with-isis-and-it-is-hurting-the-war/2015/12/01/d00968ec-9243-11e5-befa-99ceebcbb272_story.html

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2015, 07:31:58 PM »
YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you even read the friggin' article you posted?  In it, some angry anonymous Iraqis accused US military helicopters of dropping weapons to ISIS forces.

Regardless I wouldn't blame troops. I would blame the idiotic notion that arming people you do not know in areas you don't understand is idiotic. Especially when... you know... weapons are a commodity and how do you know the "good guys" are in X town.

Drop bundles of cash in a place where people are desperate and they might do things with it that you didnt intend. Sub "high grade military weaponry" for "cash" and you get me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2015, 08:10:49 PM »
Regardless I wouldn't blame troops. I would blame the idiotic notion that arming people you do not know in areas you don't understand is idiotic. Especially when... you know... weapons are a commodity and how do you know the "good guys" are in X town.

Drop bundles of cash in a place where people are desperate and they might do things with it that you didnt intend. Sub "high grade military weaponry" for "cash" and you get me.

I want to see if coach will actually admit he believes in this massive conspiracy theory spouted by iraqis and the wash post...

somehow our prez is ordering all these weapons to be delivered to this terror group we're fighting.  the implications and how much would have to happen... it's insane.

coach = in deep conspiracy theorist territory here. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2015, 08:14:39 PM »
I want to see if coach will actually admit he believes in this massive conspiracy theory spouted by iraqis and the wash post...

somehow our prez is ordering all these weapons to be delivered to this terror group we're fighting.  the implications and how much would have to happen... it's insane.

coach = in deep conspiracy theorist territory here. 
Says the guy that believes our government blew up 3 buildings on 9/11. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!