Author Topic: High test low deca vs High deca low test  (Read 12708 times)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: High test low deca vs High deca low test
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2015, 04:51:08 PM »
Some people might advise blasting grams on here but I wouldn't and I think a few others wouldn't either. You should listen to your coach if your going to soend the money on him or it is a waste of money.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2015, 04:55:57 PM »
Yea atm I'm doing the following:

Testosterone Enanthate/Deca-Durabolin/Boldenone on Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 200mg/150mg/150mg each injection.
The ancillieries I am using are Pharmaceutical Grade Cabergoline Dostinex at 0.5mg Monday and Friday, the pills are too weird to split in 0.25mg. Might try and reduce the dosage to 0.5mg a week instead of 1mg by breaking it with my teeth. Comes in 1mg splittable rectangular white pills.
Pharmaceutical Grade Exemestane at 25mg everyday. And 60mg Liquid Rui Raloxifene, I will run it for a total of 6 months, work my way up to 100, shrink my gyno as much as possible.

And I am using Arctotropin Growth Hormone from Northern Pharmaceuticals also known as Metabolic and Teragon. Comes in 105iu kits of 7 vials of 15iu each. I do half a vial everyday before bed reconstituted with Bacteriostatic Water.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2015, 04:59:12 PM »
Yeah that's what I have been doing, and the progress is decent and clean. He told me not to use Caber but from previous history with Trenbolone pseudogynocomastia I don't want to risk that anymore, really not willing on seeing my gyno become worse than it already is

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2015, 08:53:29 PM »
Would he rather you use prami or something?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2015, 12:26:03 PM »
Nothing at all, he said i dont need it on such low deca dose

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2015, 01:50:08 PM »
Nothing at all, he said i dont need it on such low deca dose
Wouldn't that be an individual thing? like with  ai's the dosages thrown around with certain amounts of test these r just what an average person needs or recommendations but ultimately it's indivual some may need more some less

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2015, 05:08:18 PM »
That's what i told myself, I know more about myself than he does, so I should have listened to my instincts and started ancillieries from the start.

Either way, been taking pharma grade aromasin 25mg ed and i am still getting some acne on my chest and back, and on my scalp. Even getting some on my cheeks which use to be clear and skin still kind of oily.

I am starting to think I need letrozole because this is ridiculous, been trying to figure out how to fix this acne problem for at least 3 years. And it doesn't want to let go off of me. I am clueless, stopped tren, acne still there at a much less degree but still there. Never had acne on my scalp before, now it magically decides to appear out of no where because my skin started to heal.

It's painful, annoying, time wasting, life ruining. It just doesn't want to leave me alone lol, it's like I'm fighting a demon

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2015, 09:47:44 PM »
nizoral shampoo for acne, works on the body as well.
5gr vitamin b5/day
tanning
shower at least twice a day
change bed sheets often
?

threetrees

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2015, 01:44:57 AM »
That's what i told myself, I know more about myself than he does, so I should have listened to my instincts and started ancillieries from the start.

Either way, been taking pharma grade aromasin 25mg ed and i am still getting some acne on my chest and back, and on my scalp. Even getting some on my cheeks which use to be clear and skin still kind of oily.

I am starting to think I need letrozole because this is ridiculous, been trying to figure out how to fix this acne problem for at least 3 years. And it doesn't want to let go off of me. I am clueless, stopped tren, acne still there at a much less degree but still there. Never had acne on my scalp before, now it magically decides to appear out of no where because my skin started to heal.

It's painful, annoying, time wasting, life ruining. It just doesn't want to leave me alone lol, it's like I'm fighting a demon

from personal experience I can tell you give it at least 1(!) up to 4 weeks for your body to adjust to the new hormonal environment. if you don't see a change from anti estrogen blockers then it probably isn't the culprit

it could also be that your body is unable to handle DHT. in that case you'll have to get sth regarding DHT. Now that you probably don't want to block DHT since you want to build muscle this isn't a viable option. zinc/dutasteride etc

it may be possible that both estrogen and DHT is your problem which means you would've to block both to a certain degree.

a huge factor are insulin spikes. refraining from any sort of carbs will keep your blood sugar down and will improve your skin(proven fact). again as you're intend to build muscle this is rather useless advice for u.

if all hope fails i can only suggest isotretinoin/accutane which could even fix your acne forever after a course if it doesn't just stay on it with lowest possible dose

nizoral shampoo for acne, works on the body as well.
5gr vitamin b5/day
tanning
shower at least twice a day
change bed sheets often

this works for some. for some it's an improvement. for some this won't change anything.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2015, 02:51:49 PM »
from personal experience I can tell you give it at least 1(!) up to 4 weeks for your body to adjust to the new hormonal environment. if you don't see a change from anti estrogen blockers then it probably isn't the culprit

it could also be that your body is unable to handle DHT. in that case you'll have to get sth regarding DHT. Now that you probably don't want to block DHT since you want to build muscle this isn't a viable option. zinc/dutasteride etc

it may be possible that both estrogen and DHT is your problem which means you would've to block both to a certain degree.

a huge factor are insulin spikes. refraining from any sort of carbs will keep your blood sugar down and will improve your skin(proven fact). again as you're intend to build muscle this is rather useless advice for u.

if all hope fails i can only suggest isotretinoin/accutane which could even fix your acne forever after a course if it doesn't just stay on it with lowest possible dose

this works for some. for some it's an improvement. for some this won't change anything.

It's basically what I suggested or accutane.
Could be dietary issues if a person eats lots of bad fats too. But worth a shot.
?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2015, 04:49:19 PM »
Body acne was worse on high tren ace low test prop. When i took out tren and prop and replaced by test e deca eq skin got oily on forehead but less on the body. Been getting scalp acne ever since I cruised snd starter my bulk blast

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2015, 08:00:29 PM »
I don't know much about shit but you using so much stuff . I believe in taking brakes to prevent stagnation. After brake stuff works so much better again then if you let body to get use to it. Then I believe lots of negative sides are fed by negative thinking (psychical feeling)... have you ever tried smoke cannabis ? its the best and healthiest demon peace maker and uncomfy sides killah. Jah  8)

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2015, 12:26:59 PM »
Acne is probably due to estro. I get zero acne from tren ace (even when it's over 700mg a week). But test starts to give me increased acne at anything above a TRT dose if I don't use an AI. Even now with an AI and 250mg of test a week I have a little bit more acne than natural. But bloodwork is a lot better on the test so I feel its a good compromise option.