Author Topic: High test low deca vs High deca low test  (Read 12745 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
High test low deca vs High deca low test
« on: December 02, 2015, 06:28:10 PM »
Hello guys, sorry another question lol. My coach put me on 600/450/450 test e/deca/eq. I'm getting all the estro dht side effects related with test. I was wondering if low test high deca would be more optimal for me and what would the difference be? I'm sure i would look better on low test

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: High test low deca vs High deca low test
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 12:14:12 AM »
low test is shit for any purpose

you already got all the advice you need on this forum.

you dont need more than 500mg test until youre at least 20lbs heavier at the same BF

you wont listen anyways, so why would we keep giving you advice?

::)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 01:29:42 AM »
Any dosage of testosterone enanthate at 300mg per week and higher gives me dht sides. Test prop, anything higher than 350mg per week i get oily skin as well.
On tren i was able to keep my forehead dry on 350 prop 700+ tren.
Which is why i was wondering if i ran for example 200-250mg testosterone enanthate along around 800 deca I would still he able to benefit while keeping the side effects at bay. I know deca is more of an anabolic compound, has much less DHT than test, my guess is due to it being less androgenic of a compound. Than comes eq which is half as anadrognic as test, therefore converts twice less than testosterone. But i know it's slightly more androgenic than deca.
And i use to run tren which is extremely androgenic, got bad acne sides from it but managed to keep drier forehead. And thought that maybe keeping the androgens low and anabolics high would he better for my case

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2015, 03:30:34 AM »
Dry forehead. Lmao.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 01:00:59 PM »
well, im here to help so...

im 99% sure your issue is estrogen, not androgens or DHT.

speaking from experience, i can run tons of heavy androgens (test, tren, mast, mtren whatever) and never get skin issues other than the occasional zit.

i never run test without an AI and never have but the two times i took dbol my face got greasy and i had 1 or 2 huge painful cystic zits popping up on my backevery week.
estrogen...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2015, 01:20:54 PM »
my coach put me on you said,,then why come here ?for confirmation ...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 01:28:42 PM »

Some people like to complicate shit...

?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 01:56:12 PM »

speaking from experience, i can run tons of heavy androgens (test, tren, mast, mtren whatever) and never get skin issues other than the occasional zit.

i never run test without an AI and never have but the two times i took dbol my face got greasy and i had 1 or 2 huge painful cystic zits popping up on my backevery week.
estrogen...
This^dbol makes me get a zit on the side of each my shoulders like one big nasty one on both sides but I stop  it then goes away

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 02:18:00 PM »

People are funny like that, I know some competitors who have 3 or 4 different people helping them...

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2015, 04:31:02 PM »
Deca causes me to get really bad in growns everywhere. I still run it though.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2015, 08:27:21 PM »

People are funny like that, I know some competitors who have 3 or 4 different people helping them...

Gotta have a "team" nowadays it seems...
?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2015, 10:43:34 PM »

estrogen...

This. Estrogen = devil when it comes to acne.

DHT acne are like tiny dots. Estrogen acne are huge painful puss filled cysts.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2015, 12:03:57 AM »
You should go get blood work done by a private lab, and figure out where your estrogen is and then adjust your AI accordingly. I don't know your cycle history but I personally recommend trying only one new steroid out at a time and not mixing a whole bunch of one's you have not tried before together at the same time. Of course always have a testosterone base in any cycle. Usually high estrogen is the cause for acne or your body just not responding to a certain steroid the right way. I feel like if you can run 700mgs of tren and not have really bad acne side effects then the DHT and androgens are not the culprit of your acne. What is your AI dose at the moment, and are you using prami or caber?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2015, 01:37:58 AM »
If you have a good response to deca, you will have less sides.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2015, 07:01:44 AM »
Gotta have a "team" nowadays it seems...

Yeh, in these cases the 'team' were individuals who thought they were the only one giving advices

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2015, 01:03:26 PM »
Thanks! Bought Pharmaceutical grade Aromasin from my coach. 25mg everyday, headache, depression, moodiness all gone. Oiliness much much less.
Thing is i am going to end week 4 of my blast, my calories are so much higher, and the results are simply not there.
I have to do a switch up on my cycle or add or replace something. Eq and deca are really doing fuck all. The dosages are too low to notice something because i got  use to blasting high dosages of tren year round. So obviously i won't notice something when switching from 700+ tren and high eq to 450 of both deca eq. The test i feel it now for sure.
I was thinking maybe increasing my deca and eq dosages. To be honest i am not sure anymore, tren was so much better

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2015, 01:08:40 PM »
wow you couldnt come up with this yourself after blasting grams upon grams for years?

and now you want to increase dosages AGAIN because youre not making gains?

oh boy, you really are one of a kind
and not the good one.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2015, 01:25:49 PM »
wow you couldnt come up with this yourself after blasting grams upon grams for years?

and now you want to increase dosages AGAIN because youre not making gains?

oh boy, you really are one of a kind
and not the good one.

LOL!

Some people are just such suckers to being a sucker. Dude has more cash than fuckin' brains.

Keep pissin' in the wind OP...
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2015, 01:49:46 PM »
Basically, the OP is the kind of guy I tell everyone not to become.

Use gear when you get a solid base, when you go on, lights out.... Now he needs grams and grams to fill out a size large t shirt.

There is  no undoing this, he's stuck using the strongest gear to look like an medium advanced gym rat.

If you can't get your ideal shape with test and tren, then forget it. No magic potion, cycle from any shit head coach (including myself) will get you out of this rut.

Just gonna have to keep increasing the doses and wrecking your health to not look like a newb.

Generation fail doing what they do best... Failing.
?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2015, 02:26:25 PM »
I'm going to give the cycle more time, 8 more weeks. I'm going to add a oral that's all. Either dbol or anadrol to get pumps

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2015, 03:12:27 PM »
I'm going to give the cycle more time, 8 more weeks. I'm going to add a oral that's all. Either dbol or anadrol to get pumps

i didnt read everything, i saw you been on tren for year?? if soo why dont u come off? maybe cruise for some weeks and go again..

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2015, 03:22:45 PM »
I got bad acne from it :(. Every night before bed I would dwell and get depressed on how I will have to wake up in the morning to 10 new zits on my back, 5 on my shoulders and 5 on my chest. Than spend 30 minutes popping them and in pain, and have to shower and scrub hard. The only reason i kept running it is because of how it made me look and feel in the gym. I love tren, nothing compares to it, but I came to understand that there is no point in running it if I can't be happy and comfortable with my shirt off. I got sick of it. And realized how i could have grown just as easily with much milder drugs than tren at lower dosages. Could have had so much more hair on my head now. 700+ was excessive and no one needs any higher than 350 to grow and reap all the benefits from it. Anyone who says differently is lying to himself to give himself an excuse to run it at higher dosages. In the end he will pay the price. No need to go higher than 350, unless you're getting ready for a competition, couple weeks at 700 is understandable, but you have to know what the fk you are doing and not just yolo 700 and hope to look better, i only realize now how stupid my abuse was. I just didn't believe enough in myself and body, too much negativity from people trying to put me down. So far, i have put on 10-15lbs so far, 4 weeks into my blast, most of it is test/deca/gh water.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2015, 03:47:29 PM »
Your coach has a agenda to get you to use all this gear. It sounds like your coach is your source/dealer and is pushing you to buy more stuff from him by saying its what you need to grow. He should have known right off the bat what your problem was if he cared about you or had any knowledge about how different individuals react to steroids. I would seriously consider if you really have a coach or just a dude who is selling you steroids posing as a guru.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2015, 03:49:53 PM »
Thanks! Bought Pharmaceutical grade Aromasin from my coach. 25mg everyday, headache, depression, moodiness all gone. Oiliness much much less.
Thing is i am going to end week 4 of my blast, my calories are so much higher, and the results are simply not there.
I have to do a switch up on my cycle or add or replace something. Eq and deca are really doing fuck all. The dosages are too low to notice something because i got  use to blasting high dosages of tren year round. So obviously i won't notice something when switching from 700+ tren and high eq to 450 of both deca eq. The test i feel it now for sure.
I was thinking maybe increasing my deca and eq dosages. To be honest i am not sure anymore, tren was so much better

With the stack your coach has you on he should have known estrogen could be a problem. Also get some prami or caber on hand. And get your blood work done

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2015, 04:48:48 PM »
From the start he told me, get a blood test. And i am not going to coach you unless you come off for at least 4 weeks. I told him i came off but what I really did was cruise on low test and gh. He told me right off the bat, if you fk around, don't listen to what i tell you, use things I don't tell you to use, I'm not coachig you anymore. Told me no tren none of that shit, i need to grow first, he gave me my diet, my supplement protocol and he has been keeping an eye on me in the gym and on my progress.
He doesn't sell me gear, but he is advising me to stop spending on ugl test and deca and to use pharmaceutical, and the only ugl he trusts is newport.
He sold me aromasin when he saw i was getting estrogen side effects and told me not to use ugl aromasin because it's all bunk underdosed garbage. His aromasin is bomb, it's amazing.
Apart of that, if I didn't hire him as a coach and get some sense talking from you guys I'd probably be blasting grams now again lol