Author Topic: What is Obama hiding?  (Read 2077 times)

absfabs

• Getbig III
Re: What is Obama hiding?
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2015, 07:20:54 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2015, 08:52:10 PM »
acorn won him the election

birth cert is fake

scam as president how did we allow this?

Amazing...this idiocy speaks for itself

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2015, 02:42:20 AM »
im assuming you are referring to all their fellow muslim nation neighbors, who have nothing but money and open space, who aren't taking in any of them?

what does that matter? what type of person are you? so what if those scum have no humanity,do you?

if everyone took that approach we wouldn't have leaders.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2015, 08:00:48 AM »
what does that matter? what type of person are you? so what if those scum have no humanity,do you?

if everyone took that approach we wouldn't have leaders.

I have humanity and do want to help people legitimately in need, but there are plenty of ways we can help without blindly bringing tens or hundreds of thousands of middle eastern muslims here, some of which are certainly terrorists, and many of the rest condone or sympathize with that type of ideology. indeed America has already contributed vastly more resources than any other nation in helping people around the world, them included.
the first priority of our leaders is to do what is in the best interest of America and Americans, first and foremost. this common sense fact seems strangley lost on people in our current hyper-PC era.

you expressed scorn-ike a typical Leftist- at citizens of tern nations who simply want to ensure their own nations' safety, yet hypocritically do not say anything about the fact that these refugees' fellow muslim neighbors aren't lifting a finger to help them.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2015, 12:08:19 PM »
I have humanity and do want to help people legitimately in need, but there are plenty of ways we can help without blindly bringing tens or hundreds of thousands of middle eastern muslims here, some of which are certainly terrorists, and many of the rest condone or sympathize with that type of ideology. indeed America has already contributed vastly more resources than any other nation in helping people around the world, them included.
the first priority of our leaders is to do what is in the best interest of America and Americans, first and foremost. this common sense fact seems strangley lost on people in our current hyper-PC era.

you expressed scorn-ike a typical Leftist- at citizens of tern nations who simply want to ensure their own nations' safety, yet hypocritically do not say anything about the fact that these refugees' fellow muslim neighbors aren't lifting a finger to help them.

So your argument is that some are terrorists? seriously, you think they aren't already in America? they have to sneak in? you cant even keep lowly mexican peasants out, ISIS has better editing then dreamworks and you think they need to sneak in?

Common sense is lost on me here, common sense would say leave them and focus on your own problems, but if say this was Nazi Germany, I would argue that to not take in people like that is inhumane.

The muslim sects are at war with each other are they not? some would help, some wouldn't. I think the US is pretty safe there bro, calm down you pussy. We aren't going to let in Terrorists, as if they will body surf in and once in blow up america. They fucking hijacked three commercial planes in one day and flew them precisely into buildings, they don't need to sneak in. If you scenario is real, .5% at most (i would argue less) are terrorists, it's worth helping, the risks are worth it. You are not going to win the minds of the people by being cruel, show compassion, perhaps we will fix the world that way? nah.. bombs cost money and make money.

Giving into the fear, not letting in the refugees is what they want, fear aka terror is the goal, you sound terrorized, what if the terrorists get in also? so fucking what, like they couldn't before this or something. Canada is taking 10k before christmas, mostly woman and children, let's see how canada falls apart to rampant terrorism.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2015, 01:13:14 PM »

I agree with your point that the US has commited vastly more resourcess to defeating ISIS than anyone else....and I definitely do not want to go to war with ISIS...I'm tired of the United States being the world's army......everyone waits for the US to do everything and we are broke and our military is tired and overextended.....all of the countries that have a dog in this fight do not want to commit ground troops either...so why should we?....the Europeans don't want to put boots on the ground and neither does the moderate Arab states even though they are the ones who are mostly threatened..

However we definitely should take in some refugees....you are exaggerating when you say we will take in "tens of thousands"..it won't be that much.....as for the safety issue we are more threatened by an alienated white guy or black criminal than we are from terrorists

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2015, 01:14:50 PM »

So your argument is that some are terrorists? seriously, you think they aren't already in America? they have to sneak in? you cant even keep lowly mexican peasants out, ISIS has better editing then dreamworks and you think they need to sneak in?

Common sense is lost on me here, common sense would say leave them and focus on your own problems, but if say this was Nazi Germany, I would argue that to not take in people like that is inhumane.

The muslim sects are at war with each other are they not? some would help, some wouldn't. I think the US is pretty safe there bro, calm down you pussy. We aren't going to let in Terrorists, as if they will body surf in and once in blow up america. They fucking hijacked three commercial planes in one day and flew them precisely into buildings, they don't need to sneak in. If you scenario is real, .5% at most (i would argue less) are terrorists, it's worth helping, the risks are worth it. You are not going to win the minds of the people by being cruel, show compassion, perhaps we will fix the world that way? nah.. bombs cost money and make money.

Giving into the fear, not letting in the refugees is what they want, fear aka terror is the goal, you sound terrorized, what if the terrorists get in also? so fucking what, like they couldn't before this or something. Canada is taking 10k before christmas, mostly woman and children, let's see how canada falls apart to rampant terrorism.

Genius :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2016, 07:37:18 AM »
Maricopa County Cold Case Posse Facebook Page Will Live-Stream Final Obama Birth Certificate
The Post & Email ^ | Dec 14, 2016 | Sharon Rondeau
Posted on 12/14/2016, 1:36:44 PM by JimGlove

Phoenix, Arizona – Maricopa County Sheriff Joseph Arpaio will hold a press conference this Thursday, December 15th at 4pm MST at the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office Training Center to provide an update and a final conclusion to the Barack Obama Birth Certificate investigation.

This event will be closed but publicly streamed for all to view. If interested, please feel free to re-share this post on your own timeline.

You can tune into the live stream by visiting the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office Official FaceBook page at the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/Maricopa-County-Sheriffs-Office-147344832098401/

Thank you, Cold Case Posse Administration ~

(Excerpt) Read more at thepostemail.com ...