Author Topic: scared of Indian girl  (Read 6495 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
scared of Indian girl
« on: December 06, 2015, 02:32:08 PM »
Not to sound prejudice or anything but I'm supposed to meet up with this Indian girl. Saw her once in person but didn't get up close. She gave our friend her number to give to me, so I set up a date. She's gorgeous and has a PHD. Trouble is I'm terrified of her smelling. More educated =less stink? I'm afraid to ask our friend if she stinks. Seriously thinking of canceling.

Simple Simon

Re: scared of Indian girl
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 02:35:24 PM »
careful she doesnt scalp you.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 02:37:34 PM »
Love Indian girls! That curry smelling thing is a myth, I would hope  :-X

Don't cancel, at least go meet up with her and see what she's about. If there is a foul curry stench then you are not obligated to see her again.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 02:37:53 PM »
careful she doesnt scalp you.

Not like a native American Indian. Like an India Indian.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 02:42:18 PM »
Love Indian girls! That curry smelling thing is a myth, I would hope  :-X

Don't cancel, at least go meet up with her and see what she's about. If there is a foul curry stench then you are not obligated to see her again.

She friends with a friend of mine so I cant just run away, but I can't sit there if she stinks either.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 02:45:03 PM »
I seriously doubt it's that bad. Also depends if she is very traditional indian or Americanized. If she is more in to american culture then she likely doesn't eat curry every day. I think you are worrying for nothing.

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2015, 02:51:41 PM »
have a curry before you go.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2015, 02:57:42 PM »
I seriously doubt it's that bad. Also depends if she is very traditional indian or Americanized. If she is more in to american culture then she likely doesn't eat curry every day. I think you are worrying for nothing.

I told her we were going to a restaurant. Then she told me she's a vegetarian. Also told me she most eats curry and vegetables.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2015, 03:00:28 PM »
I told her we were going to a restaurant. Then she told me she's a vegetarian. Also told me she most eats curry and vegetables.

:-\
Do what you want but if it were me I would go meet her.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2015, 03:03:25 PM »
The OP is either joking or the biggest moron on this site. I'll guess it's the latter.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2015, 03:13:39 PM »
The OP is either joking or the biggest moron on this site. I'll guess it's the latter.

Not helping

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2015, 03:35:09 PM »
post her face book page

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2015, 03:36:37 PM »
^^
SO, just eat a damn good load of Curry (which is good for you anyways!!) and then eat her pussy!!!  GOOD TIMES!!!
P.S.  YOLO

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2015, 03:45:12 PM »
I work with an Indian doctor and she smells.  She looks very clean, dresses nice, but smells.  Meet her, if she smells leave.  She has a Doctorate, and if she's hot, then you've struck gold.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2015, 03:51:55 PM »
She'll have a hairy ass of peace.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2015, 03:54:11 PM »
I work with a Chinese lady in outpatient Neuro clinic. She eats raw garlic every day lol.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2015, 03:56:24 PM »
I work with an Indian doctor and she smells.  She looks very clean, dresses nice, but smells.  Meet her, if she smells leave.  She has a Doctorate, and if she's hot, then you've struck gold.

Ya see I'm not that ignorant.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2015, 04:27:13 PM »
I met this really cute white girl but am afraid her hair will smell like a wet dog if we ever get caught in the rain.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2015, 04:51:57 PM »
Not to sound prejudice or anything but I'm supposed to meet up with this Indian girl. Saw her once in person but didn't get up close. She gave our friend her number to give to me, so I set up a date. She's gorgeous and has a PHD. Trouble is I'm terrified of her smelling. More educated =less stink? I'm afraid to ask our friend if she stinks. Seriously thinking of canceling.

As someone who went to grad school with a lot of Indian females, more educated =/= less stink

It's a crap shoot....there's no rhyme or reason to it
Y

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2015, 04:57:14 PM »
If she doesn't smell, eat the pussy. If she smells, eat the ass and get curried corn of peace. It's a win/win bro.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2015, 05:26:24 PM »
I met this really cute white girl but am afraid her hair will smell like a wet dog if we ever get caught in the rain.

I had the same problem with a black chick once. Was afraid that Vaseline and coco butter would get all over the sheets, and what if I had to tell her I don't like Kool Aid? But we sat down over a couple of Newports, and hashed things out.... The heart wants what the heart wants....

Seriously though, many Indians wind up smelling like the spices they cook with, I don't find it a big deal, but it's like keeping company with a smoker.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2015, 05:30:27 PM »
hey kh say you go out with this indian hottie

and your getting hot and she tells you she will lick your asshole but.............

you have to put curry on it,   would you be willing to do this for this indian hottie so you can get her to lick your asshole

and then of course post pics on getbig. for your bros on here to see and be proud of you

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2015, 05:44:37 PM »
Can we get an update on her stench?

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2015, 06:08:39 PM »
Can we get an update on her stench?
^^
 :D :D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2015, 06:13:55 PM »
hey kh say you go out with this indian hottie

and your getting hot and she tells you she will lick your asshole but.............

you have to put curry on it,   would you be willing to do this for this indian hottie so you can get her to lick your asshole

and then of course post pics on getbig. for your bros on here to see and be proud of you

LOL!!!!!!
?