Author Topic: Cruz now tops trump in Iowa by surprising margin  (Read 1797 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Cruz now tops trump in Iowa by surprising margin
« on: December 07, 2015, 11:21:44 AM »
Cruz 24%, Trump 19%, Rubio 14%, carson 9%.  

Cruz has been my pick since day #1.   Any of you Trump nut huggers can suck a fat one now if you want to pretend you loved cruz all along.  The chasm between those two, in terms of conservatism, experience, and outright maturity, is vast.  If you didn't see it last month (before Cruz took the lead here), don't be a stupid fvck and pretend you see it today.  You're a bandwagon partisan idiot who would support Adolf Hitler if he has an R next to his name.  

*If this doesn't apply to you, all good.*

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Cruz now tops trump in Iowa by surprising margin
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 11:29:51 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 11:43:11 AM »

Santorum was 2nd overall in 2012.  He did win 11 states.  Woudl have been 100X better president than Romney or obama.

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/05/rick_santorum_for_president_20.html

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 11:46:26 AM »
Cruz 24%, Trump 19%, Rubio 14%, carson 9%.  

Cruz has been my pick since day #1.   Any of you Trump nut huggers can suck a fat one now if you want to pretend you loved cruz all along.  The chasm between those two, in terms of conservatism, experience, and outright maturity, is vast.  If you didn't see it last month (before Cruz took the lead here), don't be a stupid fvck and pretend you see it today.  You're a bandwagon partisan idiot who would support Adolf Hitler if he has an R next to his name.  

*If this doesn't apply to you, all good.*

;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 11:50:05 AM »
Santorum was 2nd overall in 2012.  He did win 11 states.  Woudl have been 100X better president than Romney or obama.

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/05/rick_santorum_for_president_20.html

I'm actually in agreement with you on that one.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 02:02:17 PM »
santorum ran against the weakest field in recent memory (other than the current democrat batch lmao).

this is excellent news for Cruz and for America

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2015, 04:51:38 PM »
I'm actually in agreement with you on that one.

I have conservative values.  I just like to make fun of these fly-by-night repubs that hate libs because they used to be one.  They have no idea of what a republican SHOULD be.   It ain't Trump. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2015, 05:01:07 PM »
I have conservative values.  I just like to make fun of these fly-by-night repubs that hate libs because they used to be one.  They have no idea of what a republican SHOULD be.   It ain't Trump.  

You are missing the boat by a mile by focusing on the trivial stuff like period jokes and making fun of peoples disabilities. From Reagan all the way up to Obama, each one of those guys just had that "it" factor. It's hard to explain but the way W had that folksy charm. He was the guy you are excited to hear is coming to the party because he's just a likable person. Obama the way he energized the minorities and youth. Clinton with his political astuteness. They all just had that rare form of charisma that got people off their asses and to the ballots to put them in office.

Look at the latest Trump interview on Face The Nation. He OWNS that reporter and controls the interview for the entire 17 minutes. Say what you want about his politics, Trump is an incredible communicator.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2015, 05:36:48 PM »
240...you and Cruz don't have a lot in common. I'm sorry but nobody in their right mind would defend Obama like you do then turn around and support Cruz....Its kinda like republicans like that shitbag David Brooks who voted for and supported Obama...really.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2015, 07:09:54 PM »
240...you and Cruz don't have a lot in common. I'm sorry but nobody in their right mind would defend Obama like you do then turn around and support Cruz....Its kinda like republicans like that shitbag David Brooks who voted for and supported Obama...really.

see, there's no need to attack me.  My point is that Cruz and Trump are VERY different, and anyone who loves on Trump certainly cannot share Cruz' vision for America.  Vastly different from Trump.

It's very interesting... my views on candidates aren't allowed to change... BUT it's okay for TRUMP'S views to change?   I'm a birther who feels obama should be impached for fast & furious...I called for impeachment on getbig in 2010, remember?   but all that aside...

it's 2015 and because of arguments I made on getbig on 2007, suddenly it's impossible for me to support Cruz?  Why are repubs so forgiving on Trump (who is a birther that donates thousands to Hilary) but not for me (a birther who didn't give hilary a dime).  ???

To your point - - - >
What do I have in common with Cruz?
- I support defunding obamacare
- I support ZERO amnesty (trump supported it in July, remember?)
- I am very pro-gun
- I like bacon
- I am all for defunding planned parenthood unless they drop abortion - shouldn't mix.
- I am a HUGE fan of his balanced budget plan
- I agree with Cruz on the KKK highway issue
- on crime, I agree with his execution position, his sex crime monitoring, and keeping govt out of american enforcement
- I oppose common core, like cruz
- I agree with his stance on tougher Putin sanctions
- I love his tough stance on china trade AND theft

I can go on for another hour if you'd like.   I subscribe to his newsletter and he shows up first in my news feed each day, even if he's just petting a horse in Iowa.  I've been "Cruz 2016" for quite some time.  Yes, I argue the shit out of RINO a$$holes like Trump and his confused supporters that loved Bill yet hate Hilary because they magically found religion, and now decide to shit on everyone who is JUST LIKE THEY WERE RECENTLY.  

I *do* have a lot in common with Cruz.  I can detail 20 more issues that I hugely support him on, if you wish.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2015, 07:12:36 PM »
The CNN poll in Iowa that just came out had Trump in the lead by 13 points. This is why I don't trust polling.