Author Topic: Ralph Peters calls Obama a total pussy on live TV  (Read 10289 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Ralph Peters calls Obama a total pussy on live TV
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2015, 04:43:35 PM »
Obama.

The Kenyan Muslim who used to eat dogs. ::)

Somehow this guy is The President of the United States. :(

It's unfuckingbelievable. ::)

Who has bigger guns you or Obama?

X

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2015, 04:44:38 PM »
Good for Trump he's the only one who can keep the whole thing for burning down. He might be a little brash but we need that. Things have gone waaaaay to far to the left.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2015, 04:49:52 PM »
I can understand if you're a queer or a minority and you support Obama ya I can kind of see that. He constantly props your people up. But to be a white male and have any respect for this guy well the best part of you ran down the crack of your mamas ass.

The white people who I see supporting Obama are liberal hippies and overly educated social justice warriors. Both types I could really do with out. Oh and people who hate guns lol.

Makes me sick. I see these people on Facebook lol I can always predict who's going to be an zero supporter. People I would never really trust. Something is missing from these people.

Blows my mind to see a guy like TA support the clown. He knows the danger of the dindus.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2015, 05:00:32 PM »
The word is repercussion dipshit

Maybe you should go back to high school and get your diploma.... ::)
Reciprocity (social psychology)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In social psychology, reciprocity is a social rule that says we should repay, in kind, what another person has provided us.[1] That is, people give back the kind of treatment they have received from you. By virtue of the rule of reciprocity, we are obligated to repay favors, gifts, invitations, etc. in the future. If someone invites us to their birthday party and buys us a gift, we are expected to do the same when the time for their birthday comes. This sense of future obligation associated with reciprocity makes it possible to build continuing relationships and exchanges. Reciprocal actions of this nature are important to social psychology as they can help explain the maintenance of social norms.
A

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2015, 05:03:38 PM »
Good for Trump he's the only one who can keep the whole thing for burning down. He might be a little brash but we need that. Things have gone waaaaay to far to the left.

Trump will do more harm than good. Trust me. The man is a ticking time-bomb. Is that who you want running your country ? Is that who you want making big decisions that will impact millions of people ?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2015, 05:07:44 PM »

Maybe you should go back to high school and get your diploma.... ::)
Reciprocity (social psychology)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In social psychology, reciprocity is a social rule that says we should repay, in kind, what another person has provided us.[1] That is, people give back the kind of treatment they have received from you. By virtue of the rule of reciprocity, we are obligated to repay favors, gifts, invitations, etc. in the future. If someone invites us to their birthday party and buys us a gift, we are expected to do the same when the time for their birthday comes. This sense of future obligation associated with reciprocity makes it possible to build continuing relationships and exchanges. Reciprocal actions of this nature are important to social psychology as they can help explain the maintenance of social norms.

I understand with both words (reciprocity and repercussion) mean, but how are you using it in the sentence below?

"You simply can't call the President of the United States a pussy without reciprocity."

What is being reciprocated by calling the president a pussy?  ???
X

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2015, 05:20:51 PM »
Yeah... I'm not a fan of Obama, but to think that calling the POTUS a pussy on national television is ok to do is just a little much.

Proclaiming that we should be doing more is easier said than done. The same cries were heard after 9/11 and what ended up happening? I'll tell you. We ended up dropping missiles on a bunch of empty mountains in Afghanistan and then went after Sadam Hussein (a man that had nothing to do with those attacks and had no weapons of mass destruction) and as a result spent over a decade trying to "bring Democracy" into Iraq and Afghanistan and crippling our economy to the point of practically no return.

International politics/Foreign Policy is not easy. It isn't easy for Obama, nor was it easy for Bush or just about any other President.

You have a lot of countries that hate ISIS, rightfully so. Lets see what happens before we assume Obama is the only one capable of acting. His acting will cost all of us (literally all Americans) a lot of money. Sure, contractors that probably will make out very well if we dive right in, but what about the tax dollars this kind of thing will cost us?

...and I'm a Republican,
"1"

"We ended up dropping missiles on a bunch of empty mountains in Afghanistan and then went after Sadam Hussein (a man that had nothing to do with those attacks and had no weapons of mass destruction) and as a result spent over a decade trying to "bring Democracy" into Iraq and Afghanistan and crippling our economy to the point of practically no return."

"Empty mountains"? Not quite. Al Queda's training camp was in Afghanistan and we destroyed it. The attack on Iraq (over a year after 9/11) had nothing to do with 9/11. And do you really think that the US economy, the largest in the world, is crippled to the point of "practically" no return?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2015, 05:47:47 PM »
"We ended up dropping missiles on a bunch of empty mountains in Afghanistan and then went after Sadam Hussein (a man that had nothing to do with those attacks and had no weapons of mass destruction) and as a result spent over a decade trying to "bring Democracy" into Iraq and Afghanistan and crippling our economy to the point of practically no return."

"Empty mountains"? Not quite. Al Queda's training camp was in Afghanistan and we destroyed it. The attack on Iraq (over a year after 9/11) had nothing to do with 9/11. And do you really think that the US economy, the largest in the world, is crippled to the point of "practically" no return?

We dropped missiles on many empty mountains. The source is what we were after (Osama) and we didn't find him until 2011, and this is only after dropping about $4 to $6 trillion on the entire campaign (Iraq + Afghanistan War + Intelligence needed to find him in Pakistan).

The attack on Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, but if not for 9/11, we wouldn't have been there. What ammunition would have Bush had to get in there? Suspicion of Weapons of Mass Destruction? That was the biggest waste of time, money and American lives, ever. We had no business invading that country, none. Let the damn Arabs figure that shit out.

Our economy is still trying to recover from all of the madness. We still have 18 Trillion in debt, more than any other country in the world. We largely base our view of economies by way of GDP, but GDP is not the most accurate indicator of a thriving economy (China's artificial inflation of their GDP can tell you that) and Standard & Poor's credit rating of the US is at a AA (granted Moodys & Fitch claims otherwise), but our economy would be much better off if not for the last decade of wartime.

"1"

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2015, 06:51:16 PM »
I understand with both words (reciprocity and repercussion) mean, but how are you using it in the sentence below?

"You simply can't call the President of the United States a pussy without reciprocity."

One can always appreciate taking an opportunity to publicly humiliate Vince G. CMSFGWMABCDEFG.  In this case at least he was on the correct side of the argument no matter how badly
he butchered the Kings English.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2015, 07:20:54 PM »
What more can be done?  They have obliterated ISIS with thousands and thousands of airstrikes.  Stopped terror plots.  Disrupted communications.  Gathered vast amounts of intel.

Obama even called for Congress to authorize a declaration of war.  What more can be done?

Republicans are some dumb sons of bitches.  

Obama hasn't done shit against ISIS.  He's used them as a proxy to try overthrow Assad, while pretending to fight them. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2015, 08:02:24 PM »

He means repercussions or ramifications.....not reciprocity.

Obviously swallowing semen dulls the intellect. Look at True Adonis, he gives a few more homeless guys head and he will be posting like Gib.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2015, 08:16:18 PM »
What more can be done?  They have obliterated ISIS with thousands and thousands of airstrikes.  Stopped terror plots.  Disrupted communications.  Gathered vast amounts of intel.

Obama even called for Congress to authorize a declaration of war.  What more can be done?

Republicans are some dumb sons of bitches.  

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/us-pilots-confirm-obama-admin-blocks-75-percent-of-isis-strikes/

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2015, 08:16:57 PM »
One can always appreciate taking an opportunity to publicly humiliate Vince G. CMSFGWMABCDEFG.  In this case at least he was on the correct side of the argument no matter how badly
he butchered the Kings English.

Im still trying to decipher what the sentence means lol
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2015, 08:17:58 PM »
He means repercussions or ramifications.....not reciprocity.

Obviously swallowing semen dulls the intellect. Look at True Adonis, he gives a few more homeless guys head and he will be posting like Gib.

I agree that he meant repercussions or ramifications.

But he seems intent that he was right, so I am very curious his thought process regarding the sentence.

This ought to be good.  :D :D
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2015, 08:24:16 PM »
I agree that he meant repercussions or ramifications.

But he seems intent that he was right, so I am very curious his thought process regarding the sentence.

This ought to be good.  :D :D

No thought process behind it.

Vince Felchbum trying to sound erudite and ending up sounding more like True Adonis.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2015, 08:37:11 PM »
the same people that cheerlead this = the same people that cheerlead trump.

he can make fun of the handicapped, laugh about women's periods... they don't give a shit.  They're immature people who loved bill clinton was he was banging girls, loved to brag about their whoring and drugging days, and today, moved up in tax brackets so they feel the need to lecture others how to live.

their political convictions are thin.  they stand for whatever is 'in'.  They could back a populist like trump just as easily as a conseravtive like Cruz... cause the negativity they feel against what they used to be (morally corrupt democrat) is what they still see in the mirror each day.  They HATE what they WERE not too long ago.  Not referring to any getbiggers, just people in general.
Which side are you on?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2015, 08:40:53 PM »
Obama is a pussy. But worse still, he's a Muslim.

A Muslim president of a democratic nation. Complete and total contradiction.

And you guys elected him. God bless America!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2015, 08:53:47 PM »
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/us-pilots-confirm-obama-admin-blocks-75-percent-of-isis-strikes/

Why is fox news scared to cover this?   I keep seeing 'free beacon' and 'wnd' and 'prisonplanet' and 'infowars' from you.

Why isn't fox - you know, the trusted name in news - why won't they talk about it?   Cause it's not true, or because they're in bed with obama?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2015, 10:02:59 PM »
Why is fox news scared to cover this?   I keep seeing 'free beacon' and 'wnd' and 'prisonplanet' and 'infowars' from you.

Why isn't fox - you know, the trusted name in news - why won't they talk about it?   Cause it's not true, or because they're in bed with obama?

See Drudge. Hope this helps.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2015, 10:06:03 PM »
See Drudge. Hope this helps.

REPORT: Drudge Funneled At Least 30 Million Visitors To Conspiracy Websites In The Last Year

By directing millions of visitors to these websites, Drudge is providing critical financial and reputational support to publications that argue 9/11 was an inside job, FEMA is building concentration camps and President Obama was not born in the United States.

*hope this helps*

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2015, 10:30:04 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2015, 10:38:59 PM »
REPORT: Drudge Funneled At Least 30 Million Visitors To Conspiracy Websites In The Last Year

By directing millions of visitors to these websites, Drudge is providing critical financial and reputational support to publications that argue 9/11 was an inside job, FEMA is building concentration camps and President Obama was not born in the United States.

*hope this helps*

Is politico one of them? lol. It's a lib rag. Explain.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2015, 10:48:05 PM »
Trump will do more harm than good. Trust me. The man is a ticking time-bomb. Is that who you want running your country ? Is that who you want making big decisions that will impact millions of people ?

I love when a complete stranger says, "Trust me."

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2015, 11:31:42 PM »
We dropped missiles on many empty mountains. The source is what we were after (Osama) and we didn't find him until 2011, and this is only after dropping about $4 to $6 trillion on the entire campaign (Iraq + Afghanistan War + Intelligence needed to find him in Pakistan).

The attack on Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11, but if not for 9/11, we wouldn't have been there. What ammunition would have Bush had to get in there? Suspicion of Weapons of Mass Destruction? That was the biggest waste of time, money and American lives, ever. We had no business invading that country, none. Let the damn Arabs figure that shit out.

Our economy is still trying to recover from all of the madness. We still have 18 Trillion in debt, more than any other country in the world. We largely base our view of economies by way of GDP, but GDP is not the most accurate indicator of a thriving economy (China's artificial inflation of their GDP can tell you that) and Standard & Poor's credit rating of the US is at a AA (granted Moodys & Fitch claims otherwise), but our economy would be much better off if not for the last decade of wartime.

"1"

Yes, we dropped bombs on some empty mountains and some populated mountains. A friend that was one of my training partners got shot and killed in one of those empty mountains. And, yes, we did not find OBL but so what? Nothing is guaranteed. We destroyed their base training camp and put OBL on the run and we got him. Just we eventually get everyone we are looking for.

What would you have done or think should have been done after the 9/11 attack?

As far as or invasion of Iraq. People have very short memories. We had a cease fire agreement with Iraq following the first Gulf War. An agreement that Hussein continued to violate. In our attempt to enforce the no fly zones (to keep him from killing the Kurds which he has done before) Iraq shot at our planes almost daily. Even one such attack is considered an act of war. Hussein continuously violated the UN resolutions, sixteen of them. We kept drawing lines in the sand and Hussein continued to ignore them. Bush stood before the UN Security Council and stated that if the UN did not enforce the security council resolutions then the U.S. would. A final resolution, Resolution 1441, as a last opportunity to comply with the disarmament agreement and the various terms of the cease fire agreement the Security Council passed this Resolution with a unanimous vote, 15-0, including Russia and Syria. This Resolution had wider support than the Resolution passed authorizing the first Gulf War which was unique in it's vast world wide support.

When Saddam Hussein called our bluff and ignored Resolution 1441 he signed his death warrant. His dealings with Clinton convinced him that America was weak. After all, he was able to ignore all the warnings and Resolutions throughout the Clinton administration without consequences. But Bush was no Clinton.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2015, 12:01:14 AM »
Is politico one of them? lol. It's a lib rag. Explain.

youre changing the subject.

Drudge links to plenty of 911 CTer sites.   Are they reliable?