Author Topic: q about mast and primo  (Read 7227 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
q about mast and primo
« on: December 07, 2015, 03:34:35 PM »
how similar are they, and would it be worthwhile to run them together with test

and if they are run together can you run them at lower does

most sources say to run primo at 5 to 800 and to run mast at 3 to 500, so if they are run together could you keep both at the lower end of the scale or even a bit less

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: q about mast and primo
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 03:40:10 PM »
Or you could just run a propper dose of tren with your test and look and feel much better....

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 04:18:12 PM »
Don't bother with primo unless you got it from the pharmacy yourself overseas.  Way too many fakes.  Masteron is a great drug, especially if you're very lean.  I don't bother with tren anymore as the sides just aren't worth it, and it isn't needed to look amazing, unless you're planning on competing, then you'll need it.  I mix 100-150 mg of masteron with 100 mg of prop. Eod and that works very well while dieting. 

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 04:40:14 PM »
Tren ace and test, for your goals there, Dj i believe its all u will need. Mayb a few orals here and there. Why fuck around with BS like fake primo u will most likely get mast is a temporary look drug. When all u need is a good 12 weeks on tren to change the way u look from now on.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 06:28:22 PM »
for some reason tren didn't put size on me all it did was harden me and i ran it up to 100 mg ed

then i tried test prop at 100 mg ed and viola i got thicker and fuller  

so in my experience prop is a better drug then tren, plus tren is harsh and it's makes me a prick lol

i like dry and mild drugs that's why i'm asking about primo and mast

i'm running mast right now with prop at 100 mg eod and i'm hard and dry

thinking about going to prop at 200 mg eod just to thicken up a bit more then dropping the prop back to 100 mg eod while adding in either primo or winny but i'd rather it be primo since it's much milder than oral winny

honestly i'd rather stay away from orals

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 07:32:00 PM »
Tren worked like a miracle for me and I hate it but it works.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2015, 11:24:29 PM »
tren didnt put size on you because you didnt eat enough
ecto problems, my buddy is the same

i on the other hand explode on tren, makes me hungry as fuck too.

tren is as good as it gets. never used primo and probably never will, i consider mast useless. (way too weak for the price)

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2015, 03:55:57 AM »
Mast is pretty much an anxiliary, a great one tho.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2015, 06:16:55 AM »
In my opinion for what it would cost to run those properly would be to expensive. I hear you on the cleaner dry drugs. I have considered doing mast many times.  I think you would be better of with a low dose test , var and winstrol. I know what you mean about the orals though. I hate them myself.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2015, 06:43:38 AM »
In my opinion for what it would cost to run those properly would be to expensive. I hear you on the cleaner dry drugs. I have considered doing mast many times.  I think you would be better of with a low dose test , var and winstrol. I know what you mean about the orals though. I hate them myself.

what's funny is that i pay about the same price for my mast as i do my prop

my prop is from alpha pharm and my mast is from malay tiger

i just asked my source for a price quote on primo

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2015, 07:08:07 AM »
If u r planning on gaining size and EATING ALOT OF FOOD, tren ace is gonna yeild better result wise even just 50mgs eod and some test highest dose u can stand with it. Drop the clen and all the shit foods etc.. u gonna have to eat and b bloated some not necessarily get fat but to gain that size u gonna have to pack in foods drugs build muscle but not worth a shit without some extra calories

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2015, 12:20:12 PM »
what's funny is that i pay about the same price for my mast as i do my prop

my prop is from alpha pharm and my mast is from malay tiger

i just asked my source for a price quote on primo

well that would def make it more tempting.  Alpha pharm is prob the only ugl I would use as far as primo. I have used a lot of alph pharm, personally i thought there tren and test were just as good as geneeza but alpha pharm adex was quality.  How do you like malay tiger products???? Never used them

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2015, 02:10:24 PM »

well that would def make it more tempting.  Alpha pharm is prob the only ugl I would use as far as primo. I have used a lot of alph pharm, personally i thought there tren and test were just as good as geneeza but alpha pharm adex was quality.  How do you like malay tiger products???? Never used them

they're ok i guess

i'm rather new to injects, so i don't really have enough experience to say what's better or worse

the primo is a bit more that double price as the mast ad test

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2015, 09:24:27 PM »
Tren you need a lot of food, lots of it. It flattens you out rather quickly if you are scared of eating or putting on fat. You need to feed the hormones, 700 prop 350 tren 50 anadrol for a good bulk cycle. Use asin and caber if u have. Either way, I don't see how primo could be a beneficial mass builder, you would need higher doses to yeild results, and that gets costy. Even if you had the money for it, I'd opt for tren, and save primo another time

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2015, 03:01:21 AM »
Be a man, take tren/test, lift heavy, eat, sleep. If 12 weeks doesnt blow your mind then your doing something wrong. If you haven't figured out that tren is the end all be all hormone be prepared for wild psychotic roller coaster of GAINZ!

But the best comes at a price so slowly up your dose until you are just short of losing your shit and melting down. Don't trust your paranoia and always take time to think decisions through and nap throughout the day bc your sleep will be shit at night.  Also expect to lose your girlfriend bc of having a short fuse or wanting to F anything that moves.

There is no secret concoction of drugs. Stop beating around the bush and commit yourself what you really want.

The wizard of truth was rumored to take 10,000 mg of tren per week. This is getbig. Nasser died for us bitches!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2015, 08:28:26 AM »
for some reason tren didn't put size on me all it did was harden me and i ran it up to 100 mg ed

Changing your body composition.  When I diet with tren my weight stays the same as I harden up and become more vascular.  I have to basically starve to decrease my weight while on tren.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2015, 08:34:07 AM »
for me the only way to lose weight on tren is to abuse the shit outta t3

makes me not lose weight at all because
1. it makes my appetite go mad
2. its fucking strong at retaining muscle, you basically lose pure fat on a decent amount of tren and nothing else (unless youre pretty shredded already)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2015, 09:29:39 AM »
Changing your body composition.  When I diet with tren my weight stays the same as I harden up and become more vascular.  I have to basically starve to decrease my weight while on tren.

yep, it did change my body comp, but once i got down to six percent it just kept me there and i didn't put on lean tissue even at 100 mg ed

then i dropped it down to 50 mg eod and upped the test prop from 50 mg eod to 100 mg ed and i thickened up a bit while diet and training stayed the same  ???

maybe wet compounds work better for me as i'm naturally a rather dry guy

i don't get estro sides thank god

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2015, 10:42:29 AM »
tren didnt put size on you because you didnt eat enough
ecto problems, my buddy is the same

i on the other hand explode on tren, makes me hungry as fuck too.

tren is as good as it gets. never used primo and probably never will, i consider mast useless. (way too weak for the price)

From what ive observed eople who get addicted to tren due to it's strength and instant pump effect tend to wind up with that spindly limb/thick torso look over time if they don't feed the drug appropriately and stay in that hard grainy state for large stretches of time.

I find allowing yourself to get smooth inbetween competitions aids in a full appearance of the muscle when you finally blast it and bring in the condition.

It's kinda like muscle and fat just doesn't want to distribute evenly to the extremities like it's willing to do on the waist and back when the drug is exhibiting such a pronounced effect on your metabolism leading to the shreaded arms/legs and blurry midsection.

Dude from my old gym was shredded 24/7 due to tren but just couldn't add weight, spindly arms and legs but his front delts and pecs were dense and thick as fuck

Thoughts on this phenomenon?

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2015, 12:06:59 PM »
Jizmo, do You think that You need more calories to grow when You are on Tren than when You are on NPP/Deca for example?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2015, 04:44:00 PM »
From what ive observed eople who get addicted to tren due to it's strength and instant pump effect tend to wind up with that spindly limb/thick torso look over time if they don't feed the drug appropriately and stay in that hard grainy state for large stretches of time.

I find allowing yourself to get smooth inbetween competitions aids in a full appearance of the muscle when you finally blast it and bring in the condition.

It's kinda like muscle and fat just doesn't want to distribute evenly to the extremities like it's willing to do on the waist and back when the drug is exhibiting such a pronounced effect on your metabolism leading to the shreaded arms/legs and blurry midsection.

Dude from my old gym was shredded 24/7 due to tren but just couldn't add weight, spindly arms and legs but his front delts and pecs were dense and thick as fuck

Undereating lol, if you're not growing, you're not eating enough.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2015, 11:05:03 PM »

big torso small limbs is due to insulin resistance. thats caused by GH abuse, slin abuse (multiple times a day every day) and yes, strong androgens also contribute to that. high androgens contribute to insulin resistance, but NEVER to the point that you would get that look from AAS abuse. GH abuse is the main factor in that imo and the worst contributor regarding insulin sensitivity.

Jizmo, do You think that You need more calories to grow when You are on Tren than when You are on NPP/Deca for example?

i dont think so, but some guys certainly need more calories to gain weight. but for some people tren just burns off the excess calories, doesnt make them lose fat but doesnt make them gain muscle either...
honestly tren affects people differently, my buddy is stuffing his face with junk food 24/7 on tren and never gains weight.
he doesnt really gain a lot of muscle either, he just gets harder and drier. the tren just burns everything off.
he would be better suited with the heavy gainers like test, deca, adrol/sdrol whatever...

me on the other hand i gain a ton of weight on tren and together with test it makes me pop more than anything else really.

some cant gain weight on tren, some cant lose weight. its really a very distinct compound.

tren is probably no good for guys with an ecto-structure when bulking.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2015, 06:32:03 AM »
honestly tren affects people differently, my buddy is stuffing his face with junk food 24/7 on tren and never gains weight.
he doesnt really gain a lot of muscle either, he just gets harder and drier. the tren just burns everything off.
he would be better suited with the heavy gainers like test, deca, adrol/sdrol whatever...

tren is probably no good for guys with an ecto-structure when bulking.

that's me

i just added in sdrol last week and i put on three pounds in seven days and i even dropped cals slightly as i was fucking goddamn tired of stuffing myself on a daily basis