Author Topic: Obama bitch slapped yet again.  (Read 18335 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: Obama bitch slapped yet again.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 08:54:47 PM »
he would be dumb if he puts troops on the ground in the levant

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 08:58:19 PM »
http://thepatriotnation.net/glenn-beck-goes-nuclear-on-obama-youre-the-dumbest-son-of-a-bitch-on-the-planet/

you need to make up your mind on Beck.  I listen to him all the time, and he's just as hard on republicans as he is on obama.

Two months ago, Beck said any tea party members that support trump are RACIST!

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/09/15/glenn-beck-tea-partiers-who-support-donald-trump-are-racist/

So when Beck calls Obama a "dumb SOB", he's accurate... but when obama calls tea party repubs who support trump 'racists'.... is he right then too?

*do you even listen to beck?*   
*did you support tea party candidates?*
*do you support trump in 2016?*
*Is beck maybe going just a little bit crazy these days?*

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 09:24:57 PM »
you need to make up your mind on Beck.  I listen to him all the time, and he's just as hard on republicans as he is on obama.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/09/15/glenn-beck-tea-partiers-who-support-donald-trump-are-racist/

So when Beck calls Obama a "dumb SOB", he's accurate... but when obama calls tea party repubs who support trump 'racists'.... is he right then too?

*do you even listen to beck?*   
*did you support tea party candidates?*
*do you support trump in 2016?*
*Is beck maybe going just a little bit crazy these days?*

Seriously, what the fuck does anything you're saying have anything to do with what Beck just said? You're melting by the post because this useless cock-sucker (and from what I've heard that could be in the literal sense) Obama is absolutely 1000000% apart of the problem. Are you saying he's wrong? He's expressing basically what normal people with commonsense are thinking.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 09:27:07 PM »
You keep bringing up as though i give two fucks about him (Trump) but even YOU can't deny he's right 90% of the time.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 09:32:53 PM »
Seriously, what the fuck does anything you're saying have anything to do with what Beck just said? You're melting by the post because this useless cock-sucker (and from what I've heard that could be in the literal sense) Obama is absolutely 1000000% apart of the problem. Are you saying he's wrong? He's expressing basically what normal people with commonsense are thinking.

Ah, got to love the foaming at the mouth Getbig rants, those are the best.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2015, 10:02:10 PM »
Look what we have here. A retard listening to a retard.

And you can't make one competent argument for anything I post. Coward.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2015, 10:10:37 PM »

Beck said 2 things.

1) Tea partiers that support trump are racist.
2) Obama is a dumb SOB.

Was he just wrong about none, some, or all?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2015, 10:43:41 PM »
Beck said 2 things.

2) Obama is a dumb SOB.

1. Provide unbiased link to the first accusation.

2. Yes, Obama is one dumb sob that we have ZERO use for and the world would be an absolute better place if he dropped off the planet this minute.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2015, 11:13:31 PM »

2. Yes, Obama is one dumb sob that we have ZERO use for and the world would be an absolute better place if he dropped off the planet this minute.

Not to get dragged into your political philosophies but...

1.The President of the United States is undoubtedly much smarter than you.

2. If there is "ZERO" use for said President, how far into the negatives must we dive to find the use for a lifting coach?

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2015, 11:17:06 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2015, 12:02:21 AM »

I posted Breitbart.   Did you read it?  Breitbart is VERY conservative. 

you need to make up your mind on Beck.  I listen to him all the time, and he's just as hard on republicans as he is on obama.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2015, 01:46:05 AM »

Epic meltdown. Get your BP checked.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2015, 01:53:23 AM »
Last time Coach melted so hard was when someone exposed his lie about a scholarship offer to his son.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2015, 01:57:41 AM »
Last time Coach melted so hard was when someone exposed his lie about a scholarship offer to his son.

Sometimes he worries me for real. Seems like he's legitimately pissed.

That's not healthy.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2015, 02:35:41 AM »
And you can't make one competent argument for anything I post. Coward.

Joe you don't post anything, ever. You copy and paste links, you never give your actual opinion, or thoughtful insight. You literally just post a link and assume everyone gets your point, this isn't uncommon, it's all you do.

You then will derail your very own thread if someone makes a valid point, are you able to actually have an adult like discussion? You seem to literally hate Obama, calling him a cock sucker, dirty muslim (why is that fine? pretty fucked up if your serious, there are a lot of very fine muslim people), homosexual (is married with children, again why would that be bad? if it's an affair sure). Are you racist? you sure seem like you are.

The US is doing better economically, he can't be trying to destroy the country, if he is, he is doing a terrible job. He has cut military spending, focused on the environment (it's more important then our economy, the economy relies on it), recovered the US the fastest of the G7 countries, ended discrimination against gays (I know you think this is bad, but discrimination is always bad mmkay?..good discrimination is..... discrimination) and more. He has made some errors, his handling of ISIS, while in line with what i think is best (no troops or minimal, drones or airstrikes until if/when it fails), some argue otherwise. I can't see the point of wasting more money (the US has it's own issues, it's absurd when juxtaposed) and lives 1000's of km's away.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2015, 02:58:57 AM »
That was a PARTIAL scholarship. And his son was the only person to receive one in Division I history. And it's a secret. Just between Coach and the school. Like a Freemason partial NCAA division I college football scholarship. Still, he may be a bit overly proud as a poppa but he's got common sense and a moral compass unlike the liberal tools here.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2015, 08:12:05 AM »
That was a PARTIAL scholarship. And his son was the only person to receive one in Division I history. And it's a secret. Just between Coach and the school. Like a Freemason partial NCAA division I college football scholarship. Still, he may be a bit overly proud as a poppa but he's got common sense and a moral compass unlike the liberal tools here.

A moral compass? lying about shit is having morals?

lol, you people, no morals would be telling the truth, facing reality and not lying.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2015, 08:14:03 AM »

this post is hilarious

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2015, 08:17:46 AM »
this post is hilarious

I posted an exact "unbiased" link from BREITBART.   Suddenly he realized that his heroic source, beck, recently called Tea party supporters who like Trump... well, he called them RACISTS.

It's all *crickets* suddenly.   ???

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2015, 08:19:32 AM »
Beck said 2 things.

2) Obama is a dumb SOB.

Because it's common for people to be right about everything
Y

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2015, 08:20:20 AM »
unlike the liberal tools here.
haha such an exaggeration  

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2015, 09:47:47 AM »