Author Topic: Black Panthers and KKK Outfits  (Read 4719 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Black Panthers and KKK Outfits
« on: December 08, 2015, 07:49:41 AM »
Noticing a trend.  A lot of similar garb

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Black Panthers and KKK Outfits
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 07:59:42 AM »
Also a lot more militarized.  

A

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2015, 08:36:31 AM »
question is in a showdown who would win?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 08:48:03 AM »
question is in a showdown who would win?

Both should unite and go after ISIS terrorists

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 08:51:28 AM »
need to see glute shots before choosing.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 08:59:47 AM »
taxpayers vs non taxpayers

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2015, 09:11:03 AM »
Both should unite and go after ISIS terrorists

Like the Bloods and Crips did recently. A union of great minds, no doubt.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2015, 09:24:15 AM »
They're both equally retarded.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2015, 09:24:20 AM »
hahahahahaha

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2015, 09:32:44 AM »
Weird my outfit doesnt look like that.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2015, 10:07:27 AM »

Both groups are anti-government so I'd seriously doubt that either groups are paying taxes
A

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2015, 10:19:23 AM »
The Klan always wore hoods in the late 1800s and early 1900s so they could keep their internet anonymity. The panthers never cared about anonymity because it's not like they have a job to lose. Finally the Klan realized they too could sit around on their Mississippi porches, collect welfare, sell hides on the side, cook their own meat and purchase enough weapons to beat down a small ISIS town.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2015, 10:26:55 AM »
The Klan always wore hoods in the late 1800s and early 1900s so they could keep their internet anonymity. The panthers never cared about anonymity because it's not like they have a job to lose. Finally the Klan realized they too could sit around on their Mississippi porches, collect welfare, sell hides on the side, cook their own meat and purchase enough weapons to beat down a small ISIS town.

They still wear hoods but I guess they use it for ceremonial purposes.  I would ask but someone like me would get a god awful response.  I've not seen any Black Panther ceremonial outfits.  Maybe they should adopt the same ones as those Black Hebrew Israelites....always a bunch of snappy dressers

A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2015, 10:31:26 AM »

They still wear hoods but I guess they use it for ceremonial purposes.  I would ask but someone like me would get a god awful response.  I've not seen any Black Panther ceremonial outfits.  Maybe they should adopt the same ones as those Black Hebrew Israelites....always a bunch of snappy dressers

You are one of the good guys Vince

anyways here is my thoughts on the militants or the lost tribe...and don't get me wrong I like Wiggs but disagree heavily to some of the shit he spews.....here is what I wrote before

I love how Wiggs has this fucked up idea that blacks are going to take over America or whatever he spouts according to his logic of them, being the lost tribe of I dont give a fuck.

Here is the reality....the blacks take over, start offing the whites who thought the blacks were their friends for defending them via white liberal guilt...then about 10 minutes in 1 black dude holding a looted tv sees another black dude holding a nicer looted tv, wants it and so on, the blacks start killing each other over looted nonsense because despite what they think they hate about whitey, they hate each other even more and cannot stand any black person having anything better than them despite not having the work ethic to earn it.

Look at Zimbabwe, Haiti, Congo, Somalia, S. Africa, Angola and any inner ghetto in the world for proof of that
"

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2015, 11:21:13 AM »
Which group do you feel would be most willing to do anything more than talk shit on the internet about ISIS?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2015, 11:29:46 AM »
You are one of the good guys Vince

anyways here is my thoughts on the militants or the lost tribe...and don't get me wrong I like Wiggs but disagree heavily to some of the shit he spews.....here is what I wrote before

I love how Wiggs has this fucked up idea that blacks are going to take over America or whatever he spouts according to his logic of them, being the lost tribe of I dont give a fuck.

Here is the reality....the blacks take over, start offing the whites who thought the blacks were their friends for defending them via white liberal guilt...then about 10 minutes in 1 black dude holding a looted tv sees another black dude holding a nicer looted tv, wants it and so on, the blacks start killing each other over looted nonsense because despite what they think they hate about whitey, they hate each other even more and cannot stand any black person having anything better than them despite not having the work ethic to earn it.

Look at Zimbabwe, Haiti, Congo, Somalia, S. Africa, Angola and any inner ghetto in the world for proof of that

well put.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2015, 12:27:59 PM »
Also a lot more militarized.  

I LOLed   :D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2015, 12:49:05 PM »
Catchy sing-a-long classic from the original boyz in da hood:

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2015, 12:54:45 PM »
The one thing that both groups need serious help is their websites.  The KKK website looks outdated and full of pictures that only Randy the Redneck living in a trailer park beating his wife while on meth.  The Black Panthers site is a jumbled up pile of black, green, and red pictures and disorganized and just plain cheap along with selling 5 different brands of apple cider, cheap cologne, and crazy jewelry....the place must have been designed by Congo Bongo or some other Nigerian email hustler. 

Yep, lots of work to be done by both group....I'm not impressed
A

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2015, 12:56:21 PM »
The one thing that both groups need serious help is their websites.  The KKK website looks outdated and full of pictures that only Randy the Redneck living in a trailer park beating his wife while on meth.  The Black Panthers site is a jumbled up pile of black, green, and red pictures and disorganized and just plain cheap along with selling 5 different brands of apple cider, cheap cologne, and crazy jewelry....the place must have been designed by Congo Bongo or some other Nigerian email hustler. 

Yep, lots of work to be done by both group....I'm not impressed

Haha, please post pics! Don't want that shit, especially kkk stuff in my browser history.
?

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2015, 01:01:09 PM »
Haha, please post pics! Don't want that shit, especially kkk stuff in my browser history.
something like this

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2015, 02:29:49 PM »
KKK went underground decades ago. These retards we see show up at rally's are just a smoke screen...However most of them don't even know it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2015, 05:28:40 PM »
Noticing a trend.  A lot of similar garb

Just revamping the old black shirt/brown shirts of yesteryear.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2015, 07:58:00 PM »
something like this

Has the gay rainbow flair to it. Not the intended message I'M sure, but man... Is it possible to make a shittier web page?

Wow...
?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2015, 09:10:57 PM »

Wiggs trying to hide behind the guy in glasses
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!