Author Topic: One completetly overlooked fact about the TRUMP campaign..  (Read 3399 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: One completetly overlooked fact about the TRUMP campaign..
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2015, 05:19:26 PM »
it is true that the longer the 12 candidates who are already finished don't drop out, the likelier it is TRUMP will win. the only way to beat him is if its down to him and 1-2 other candidates, sooner than later. if we are halfway thru the primaries and there are still 15 or whatever candidates, Cruz and Rubio wont be able to consolidate enough support to overcome TRUMP.

I think the unprecedented Media outrage about TRUMP'S muslim moratorium will backfire in historic proportions, as the disconnect between the Media and the elites/Washington is as big as it has ever been in history. they are living in fairy-tale world, lost in the clouds of PC fantasy land, and continue to lie and misrepresent everything, and EVERYONE KNOWS IT. this event is going to help TRUMP immeasurably.

Interesting points/post.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2015, 07:34:17 PM »

Trump Leads By 25 Points Over Nearest Rival In New Zogby Poll (After Muslim Ban)

I've said this ten thousand times on getbig.  We get the ACTUAL effect of a poll.... 10 to 14 days later.  I've been proven right on Palin, on Cain, on Carson. 

IF IF IF Trump continues to climb (and yes, he probably will), and he leads the 2nd place dude by 25 points, then I'll agree the comments didn't hurt him.  But the "next day" polls are something to avoid.  Takes a week for people to figure out how they feel and see all the blowback.  You may be 100% correct here, but I'd wait 2 weeks to judge.

I do think trump's unbeatable.  He's what repubs want right now

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2015, 07:51:03 AM »
I wouldn't place much stock in this.  People used to post pictures of Ron Paul's huge crowds all the time. 

Ron paul got shafted for sure but TRUMP's crowds dwarf even his, and the key difference is that Ron never , ever even sniffed the lead in any polls. TRUMP has been slaying the biggest and best field in modern history for 6 straight months

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2015, 08:07:37 PM »
Ron paul got shafted for sure but TRUMP's crowds dwarf even his, and the key difference is that Ron never , ever even sniffed the lead in any polls. TRUMP has been slaying the biggest and best field in modern history for 6 straight months

Good point about the polls, although I think Trump's support is just like Ron Paul's support:  a mile wide and an inch deep.  

Perhaps I'm in denial, but I refuse to believe voters are going to elect that man.  It does appear that he has true believers that are similar to Obamabots, so he can say and do whatever he wants and people will still support him.  But he is too unprofessional and polarizing to win a general election, much less a primary IMO.  He also still talks without saying anything.  I mean look at his ban Muslim proposal.  He wants to ban them until we figure what's going on.  What the heck does that even mean?  He's going to make Mexico pay for a wall?    

Also, his negative numbers are higher than any other candidate in the GOP race.  I think that will manifest itself when people actually start voting.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2015, 08:36:11 PM »
Good point about the polls, although I think Trump's support is just like Ron Paul's support:  a mile wide and an inch deep. 

Perhaps I'm in denial, but I refuse to believe voters are going to elect that man.  It does appear that he has true believers that are similar to Obamabots, so he can say and do whatever he wants and people will still support him.  But he is too unprofessional and polarizing to win a general election, much less a primary IMO.  He also still talks without saying anything.  I mean look at his ban Muslim proposal.  He wants to ban them until we figure what's going on.  What the heck does that even mean?  He's going to make Mexico pay for a wall?   

Also, his negative numbers are higher than any other candidate in the GOP race.  I think that will manifest itself when people actually start voting. 

great post man.   i agree completely.

DE, if he runs against hilary... how do you predict that'd end up?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2015, 06:35:47 AM »
Good point about the polls, although I think Trump's support is just like Ron Paul's support:  a mile wide and an inch deep.  

Perhaps I'm in denial, but I refuse to believe voters are going to elect that man.  It does appear that he has true believers that are similar to Obamabots, so he can say and do whatever he wants and people will still support him.  But he is too unprofessional and polarizing to win a general election, much less a primary IMO.  He also still talks without saying anything.  I mean look at his ban Muslim proposal.  He wants to ban them until we figure what's going on.  What the heck does that even mean?  He's going to make Mexico pay for a wall?    

Also, his negative numbers are higher than any other candidate in the GOP race.  I think that will manifest itself when people actually start voting.  

Iowa will set it in stone. if he wins Iowa or even a close second to Cruz, its all over, because it shows people will actually vote for him, and he has a huge lead in NH(and pretty much everywhere else). if he gets disappointing results in Iowa it will be a huge danger sign for him, showing his support could be as you said 'a mile wide and an inch deep'.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2015, 07:43:48 AM »
if he gets disappointing results in Iowa it will be a huge danger sign for him

I am REALLY hoping this happens.
But I truly believe he'll win or be a good 2nd. 

Trump has the media and his followers eating out of his hand, and it's only Dec 11th.  he hasn't spent much and hasn't started the get-out-the-vote yet.   

These other repubs are pulling out all the stops. Trump is still just goofing off. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2015, 09:43:17 AM »
Iowa will set it in stone. if he wins Iowa or even a close second to Cruz, its all over, because it shows people will actually vote for him, and he has a huge lead in NH(and pretty much everywhere else). if he gets disappointing results in Iowa it will be a huge danger sign for him, showing his support could be as you said 'a mile wide and an inch deep'.

We shall see. 

On a different note, pretty shrewd to come up with his ban Muslims proposal to completely bury his shameful mocking of a disabled reporter. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2015, 09:47:24 AM »
We shall see. 

On a different note, pretty shrewd to come up with his ban Muslims proposal to completely bury his shameful mocking of a disabled reporter. 

The people in love with Trump - they like him MORE, the more outrageous stuff he does.

Next week, he could make racist jokes, say "nice ass" to a female celebrity, talk about a fistfight with Putin, announce plans to invade China...

They would support him anyway.  They don't understand how the world works, and don't care much about politics.  They care about 1) keeping out the foreigners 2) shitting on everything obama 3) screaming USA IS GREAT!

That's it.  All celebrity and not that much brainpower.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2015, 09:49:35 AM »
The people in love with Trump - they like him MORE, the more outrageous stuff he does.

Next week, he could make racist jokes, say "nice ass" to a female celebrity, talk about a fistfight with Putin, announce plans to invade China...

They would support him anyway.  They don't understand how the world works, and don't care much about politics.  They care about 1) keeping out the foreigners 2) shitting on everything obama 3) screaming USA IS GREAT!

Uh, yeah.  Ok.  Whatever.  I've actually talked to a number of people who like him and they are nothing like you describe. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2015, 09:54:19 AM »
Uh, yeah.  Ok.  Whatever.  I've actually talked to a number of people who like him and they are nothing like you describe. 

Even the smart tump supporters - the college grads - are not politically informed.

Those who have a fair understanding of politics and global relations - they look at what he's done this week alone and just know he cannot be president.  (hence the priebus/mccondnell meeting)

Insultng Merkel, UK parliament voting against him, France PM issue, and now the cancelled Israel trip after 47 of their leaders stood up in unison against Trump.   A Trump presidency would be a nightmare for US diplomatic relations, before he even takes the oath.   There are some college grad soccer dads and retirees that don't know politics but love his "straight forward" attitude. 

They're not smart though, politically.  They dont see the damage trump has already incurred, should he never say anything bad again, and win.  But his immaturity... I don't see why he isn't disqualified for that alone.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2015, 10:05:28 AM »
Even the smart tump supporters - the college grads - are not politically informed.

Those who have a fair understanding of politics and global relations - they look at what he's done this week alone and just know he cannot be president.  (hence the priebus/mccondnell meeting)

Insultng Merkel, UK parliament voting against him, France PM issue, and now the cancelled Israel trip after 47 of their leaders stood up in unison against Trump.   A Trump presidency would be a nightmare for US diplomatic relations, before he even takes the oath.   There are some college grad soccer dads and retirees that don't know politics but love his "straight forward" attitude. 

They're not smart though, politically.  They dont see the damage trump has already incurred, should he never say anything bad again, and win.  But his immaturity... I don't see why he isn't disqualified for that alone.

You don't know that the heck you're talking about.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2015, 03:18:59 PM »
You don't know that the heck you're talking about.

sorry, but mature people that understand politics do not take Trump seriously.

Immature people, with minimal education or political awareness, support Trump.

His words (as president) can cause wars.  He literally cannot stop himself.  He hasn't even won the nomination and our allies are lining up to bash him.  There's a reason those running the party are ready to boot him - he's not a serious candidate. and those who support him are not serious people.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2015, 03:20:30 PM »
sorry, but mature people that understand politics do not take Trump seriously.

Immature people, with minimal education or political awareness, support Trump.

His words (as president) can cause wars.  He literally cannot stop himself.  He hasn't even won the nomination and our allies are lining up to bash him.  There's a reason those running the party are ready to boot him - he's not a serious candidate. and those who support him are not serious people.

Further proof you don't know what the heck you're talking about. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2015, 03:22:48 PM »
Further proof you don't know what the heck you're talking about. 

dude, at least tell us why.   you just hate without any reason.  lame.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2015, 03:30:12 PM »
dude, at least tell us why.   you just hate without any reason.  lame.

I already said I've talked to a number of Trump supporters and they are nothing like you describe.  I seriously doubt you have talked to enough Trump supporters to conclude they are "Immature people, with minimal education or political awareness."  In other words, you are doing your typical pulling things out of your rear end, embellishing, or just flat out lying.  Your "analysis" smacks of someone who knows very little about politics and has little real world experience, particularly with people across the political spectrum. 

It's much easier to either ignore you or say you don't know what the heck your'e talking about. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2015, 03:32:29 PM »
Trump says ridiculous Anti-American things.

Trump supporters continue to support trump.

Ergo, supporters of trump, support his anti-american statements.

1+1=2

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2015, 05:51:13 PM »
I already said I've talked to a number of Trump supporters and they are nothing like you describe.  I seriously doubt you have talked to enough Trump supporters to conclude they are "Immature people, with minimal education or political awareness."  In other words, you are doing your typical pulling things out of your rear end, embellishing, or just flat out lying.  Your "analysis" smacks of someone who knows very little about politics and has little real world experience, particularly with people across the political spectrum. 

It's much easier to either ignore you or say you don't know what the heck your'e talking about. 
I agree with your take on his supporters. I have spoken with multiple people since July who firmly support him and most are professional, educated people.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2015, 06:25:50 PM »
Trump says ridiculous Anti-American things.

Trump supporters continue to support trump.

Ergo, supporters of trump, support his anti-american statements.

1+1=2

I was only talking about his contention that Trump's supporters are "Immature people, with minimal education or political awareness."

Also, your comment is an overstatement.  It assumes that when a person supports a candidate, the person also supports all of the candidate's positions.  But of course that's not accurate.  For example, someone can be pro life and support a pro abortion candidate.  Same with Trump.  I doubt all of his supporters support all of his whacked out statements, solely because they support his candidacy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2015, 06:27:26 PM »
I agree with your take on his supporters. I have spoken with multiple people since July who firmly support him and most are professional, educated people.

Same here. 

Even if you just listen to some of his spokespeople from various parts of the country, they are obviously smart, educated, professional people. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2015, 07:00:35 PM »
I was only talking about his contention that Trump's supporters are "Immature people, with minimal education or political awareness."

Also, your comment is an overstatement.  It assumes that when a person supports a candidate, the person also supports all of the candidate's positions.  But of course that's not accurate.  For example, someone can be pro life and support a pro abortion candidate.  Same with Trump.  I doubt all of his supporters support all of his whacked out statements, solely because they support his candidacy.

I don't think it's an overstatement at all.

Trump is, as Charlie Murphy said, a habitual line stepper.

Trump will cross the line, then the line moves in front and he crosses it again.

He's done so time and time again. Especially considering every single one of his positions are absolutely insane. They've been insane since day one really.

You say his supporters wouldn't support these positions, but support him, but his ENTIRE platform have been these ridiculous positions that you say the people don't really support.

Of course they support it because that's ALL HE'S TALKED ABOUT. The insane positions.

What are these other positions that they are supporting if they aren't supporting "all of his whacked out statements" as you put it.

He has no others. His entire platform has been "whacked out statements".

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2015, 07:06:18 PM »

You are right about the voting or just vocal Republicans supporting Trump and his whack-a-doodle comments, including those regarding not allowing Muslim refugees into the U.S. The poles support this. By polls, I mean those recently taken on this issue only, not whether or not folks would vote for Trump. What is interesting is that when these poles include both Democrats and Republicans, a large majority of those poled are against restricting refugee immigration.

Not much brain power is right. Trump is targeting folks with the least intelligence regarding politics and world affairs.... in other words, many Getbiggers.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2015, 07:24:09 PM »
I don't think it's an overstatement at all.

Trump is, as Charlie Murphy said, a habitual line stepper.

Trump will cross the line, then the line moves in front and he crosses it again.

He's done so time and time again. Especially considering every single one of his positions are absolutely insane. They've been insane since day one really.

You say his supporters wouldn't support these positions, but support him, but his ENTIRE platform have been these ridiculous positions that you say the people don't really support.

Of course they support it because that's ALL HE'S TALKED ABOUT. The insane positions.

What are these other positions that they are supporting if they aren't supporting "all of his whacked out statements" as you put it.

He has no others. His entire platform has been "whacked out statements".

Definitely an overstatement.  The people I've talked too don't support all of his antics.  They are frustrated and angry with the status quo.  He has appealed to a lot of people like that.  But none of the people I've talked too would support, for example, Trump's mocking of a disabled reporter.  And the fact they support Trump doesn't mean they support his mocking of a disabled reporter.  That's pretty illogical. 

Overall, they like the fact he isn't beholden to big money.  (Actually, so am I.)  They like the fact he's an outsider.  They like the fact he isn't afraid to speak his mind, even if they don't agree with everything he says.  They like the fact he will try and shake things up.   

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2015, 07:34:42 PM »
Definitely an overstatement.  The people I've talked too don't support all of his antics.  They are frustrated and angry with the status quo.  He has appealed to a lot of people like that.  But none of the people I've talked too would support, for example, Trump's mocking of a disabled reporter.  And the fact they support Trump doesn't mean they support his mocking of a disabled reporter.  That's pretty illogical. 

Overall, they like the fact he isn't beholden to big money.  (Actually, so am I.)  They like the fact he's an outsider.  They like the fact he isn't afraid to speak his mind, even if they don't agree with everything he says.  They like the fact he will try and shake things up.   
No, but he's beholden to some mobsters... That's so much better.

Again, outside of his ridiculous bullshit, what has he said?

I'll answer for you.

He has said, NOTHING ELSE.

His entire platform has been ridiculous and down right disgusting. People who support him are not people I would want to know. As a matter of fact, I've cut off more than a few associates out of my life who have said they like him.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2015, 07:42:42 PM »
No, but he's beholden to some mobsters... That's so much better.

Again, outside of his ridiculous bullshit, what has he said?

I'll answer for you.

He has said, NOTHING ELSE.

His entire platform has been ridiculous and down right disgusting. People who support him are not people I would want to know. As a matter of fact, I've cut off more than a few associates out of my life who have said they like him.

"Cutting people out of your life" because they THINK differently than you ::)