Author Topic: X-Men Jennifer Lawrence | Official Trailer  (Read 17879 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
X-Men Jennifer Lawrence | Official Trailer
« on: December 11, 2015, 08:29:26 AM »
 ::)

Did Mystique die in the last movie?  ::)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: X-Men Jennifer Lawrence | Official Trailer
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 08:31:18 AM »
The last "superhero/comic" movie I saw in theaters was Batman Begins, which was before this whole ridiculous obsession with them.

Why is the general public so enamored with what should be a fringe/cult thing? I'm legitimately curious because I don't understand. Batman I get because there is some history there, but every random superhero gets a movie now and it sells big...

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 09:27:53 AM »
She didn't.

I'd rather look at pictures of her sweet pink butt hole for two hours. I find the X-Men movies to be horrible.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 09:29:35 AM »
The last "superhero/comic" movie I saw in theaters was Batman Begins, which was before this whole ridiculous obsession with them.

Why is the general public so enamored with what should be a fringe/cult thing? I'm legitimately curious because I don't understand. Batman I get because there is some history there, but every random superhero gets a movie now and it sells big...

Xmen came out first in 1963.  Ant man in 1962... Fifty years gives it some rich material to boil down into a quick movie.  

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 09:36:34 AM »
10-Men Jennifer Lawrence gangbang , her typical friday night

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 09:42:10 AM »
I thought the last X-Men movie made all the previous ones irrelevant with the whole time travel thing.
Y

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 09:44:17 AM »

Take a look at how the cosplay culture has grown, also look at how comicbook places have multiplied and how it's "cool" to be nerdy or a geek. Add in that just like another poster said, there is rich history. You don't have to come up with a back story, less thinking for writers, and also if done right, there are money makers--see Batmen, X-Men, Spider-Man franchises

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2015, 10:45:56 AM »
Looks great. I love seeing them use their powers, who gives a fuck about story.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2015, 10:48:47 AM »
Take a look at how the cosplay culture has grown, also look at how comicbook places have multiplied and how it's "cool" to be nerdy or a geek. Add in that just like another poster said, there is rich history. You don't have to come up with a back story, less thinking for writers, and also if done right, there are money makers--see Batmen, X-Men, Spider-Man franchises

I am a huge fan of Apocalypse and that trailer looks cheesy as fuck, the costume reminds me of the joker and penquin from the adam west batman days.

I

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2015, 10:49:13 AM »

Thank you for clarifying.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2015, 08:19:36 PM »

The marvel-heroes have been around for a while, x-men for example first appeared in the early 60s.

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2015, 10:05:49 PM »
10-Men Jennifer Lawrence gangbang , her typical friday night
  lol

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2015, 10:12:56 PM »

Did Mystique die in the last movie?  ::)

These movies all have this weird crappiness to them, the one with the sentenls was aweful.    I think they are trying to appeal to minorities?  I dunno.    The one with magnet and Kevin Bacon was the best by far.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2015, 10:14:16 PM »

These movies all have this weird crappiness to them, the one with the sentenls was aweful.    I think they are trying to appeal to minorities?  I dunno.    The one with magnet and Kevin Bacon was the best by far.

sentenls and magnet was great.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2015, 02:00:04 AM »

i thought it was a white thing given nails and all the crackers on getbig rave how great this football player neck whore is.

nice way to ruin a franchise with a privileged white whore. she'd be selling her ass on hollywood blvd before i let her do the movie without the mystique makeup.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2015, 02:18:05 AM »
Days of Future Past was a real disappointment. The only good thing about that movie was Quicksilver. This one looks like a cheesefest.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2015, 02:48:43 AM »
the one movie I look forward to is Deadpool.

Pretty tailor made for Reynold's and his sarcasm type acting

"

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2015, 02:53:45 AM »
Agreed, Deadpool looks cool. About time we get an R-rated Marvel flick that is actually good.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2015, 03:39:57 AM »
i like the xmen movies for the most part, but HOW THE FUCK IS THAT THING SUPPOSED TO BE APOCALYPSE

i said it in an earlier thread, he needs to be 100% CG, not some retard in a suit

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2015, 05:05:39 AM »
i like the xmen movies for the most part, but HOW THE FUCK IS THAT THING SUPPOSED TO BE APOCALYPSE

i said it in an earlier thread, he needs to be 100% CG, not some retard in a suit

Exactly, he looks like a power rangers villain of peace

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2015, 05:53:34 AM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2015, 06:01:25 AM »
I think every few years Hollywood gets horribly out of line and out of touch with reality.  Too much Coke addling their brains and then they get the mania where they can't tell a good idea from a bad idea.  Money is cheap and everything gets green lighted.

Then it all goes to shit when the business cycle recession hits and the belts need to tighten up.  But necessity forces better movies.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2015, 06:03:02 AM »
Her pink butthole pics obviously did not hurt her career.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2015, 06:05:50 AM »
I think every few years Hollywood gets horribly out of line and out of touch with reality.  Too much Coke addling their brains and then they get the mania where they can't tell a good idea from a bad idea.  Money is cheap and everything gets green lighted.

Then it all goes to shit when the business cycle recession hits and the belts need to tighten up.  But necessity forces better movies.

95 million eligible workers are unemployed... 50 million on EBT cards. 

Recession?... we are in a depression, it's just being papered over.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2015, 06:14:06 AM »

It is hard to believe you are really this clueless.  As HavoX pointed out, many of these titles have been published for more than 40 years.  That’s probably more years than you have been alive.  That is a lot stories; they represent a long history of readers and generations of readers.  Newsflash: a lot more people are interested in the comic/superhero genre than in bodybuilding.  

Here you are poking around the “fringe/cult” thing of bodybuilding, but how many bodybuilding films can you name beyond pumping I, II and Generation Iron?  If those movies made a lot of money at the box office there would be a whole genre of them.  There aren’t.  People aren’t interested despite the fact that bodybuilding has also been around for a long time.  Just one or two of these movies has generated more interest and income than all of bodybuilding has in its entire history.  As entertaining and distracting as super powers can be (none in the case of Batman) the genre is really about explorations of humanity: what we value and why.  What we prioritize and why.  The choices we make and why.  Typically, these stories are focused on young people because young people are still in the throes of trying to figure out what life is all about.  That experience (or the memory of that experience) is something huge swaths of the “general public” identifies with.  If you don’t get it… well, there are probably a lot of other things that you don’t get. ::)

An interest in comics has been a rite of passage for literally millions of young people.  As for why these movies have taken off now.  Technology in the film business has only now gotten to the point when special effects folks can represent these characters and manifest their powers in ways that are compelling on screen.  There were early live action versions of films like Fantastic Four.  But the special effects were so bad most of those films were never distributed and/or they made no money.

Are there new or random characters?  Sure, but some of these characters that you think of as random probably have a longer history than you do.  If you are not interested so be it.  You can always go watch Pumping Iron again. 8)