Author Topic: .  (Read 60497 times)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Re: You thought Valentino had big arms...
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2006, 12:14:11 PM »
alexxx liked that one pumpster, i think you two just might be perfect for each other

and most girls i've dated do call me The Dick, so you're right with that one
its comin today

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2006, 12:16:59 PM »
alexxx liked that one pumpster, i think you two just might be perfect for each other

and most girls i've dated do call me The Dick, so you're right with that one

They call you the dick because you are missing the top part. When you had to cut it off to join the operah.. then the girls started laughing at your pathetic attemps at them because they new your a 2 time fag.  :-[
just push some weight!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2006, 12:37:19 PM »

They call you the dick because you are missing the top part. When you had to cut it off to join the operah.. then the girls started laughing at your pathetic attemps at them because they new your a 2 time fag.  :-[

some of your best work here alexxx.  i can see you put as much heart into your comedy as you do your brutal leg workouts.   you should be proud of that.
its comin today

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2006, 12:44:50 PM »
Das harte Training hat sich also ausgezahlt: Zweimal am Tag traf man den 1,82 Meter großen und 113 Kilo schweren Muskel-Mann vor dem Rekordversuch in der Kraftkammer, Lkw-Ziehen übte er zwei- bis dreimal in der Woche.

It translates to this...wtf?
Hard training disbursed itself thus: Twice on day one met the 1.82 meters large and 113 Kilos heavy muscle man before the record attempt in the force chamber, truck pulling practiced he two until three times in the week.
$

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2006, 01:41:32 PM »
Especially the "113 Kilo schweren Muskel-Mann" haha.

If that dude was on this forum he probably called himself "Euro Monster"

Why would he want to steal a name from a guy who looks like a Greek god?... ;D
?

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2006, 01:43:49 PM »
He makes G.V look like Flex Wheeler

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2006, 01:57:24 PM »
hahahahaha!!!!  What if someone stabbed his ass in the arm?  How funny would that be?  What would the guy stabbing him think when all kinds of liquid spewed out on the ground?  OMG, what a jackass!!!!!!!!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2006, 01:59:41 PM »
Where does he get the strengh to pull that heavy ass truck?  ;D
just push some weight!

Unchained81

« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2006, 03:33:58 PM »
Monster delts....

Seriously this guy looks even worse than GV. At least Valentino and Klaus have done something to there pecs and delts as well. This guy is just softing out.

The first time I saw Valvolino I thought "it can't get any worse."  Then I saw Klaus.  But some of these guys, like this one, make those two look like Arnold and Lee Haney.  I mean, how bad are you if you make Klaus look Aesthetic?  LOL.

chrisco57

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2006, 03:44:40 PM »
what if.....your at the airport behind this guy, and security wants him to show them what the hell he might be smuggling in there!
to enjoy life, take big

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2006, 03:47:59 PM »
That is the stupidest thing I have ever read. You sir are a nominee for the DUMBEST f**cker on GetBig... congratulations

(quoted)
Synthol is composed of 85% medium-chain triglyceride oils (a fatty acid), 7.5% lidocaine (painkiller), and 7.5 5 benzyl alcohol. The preparation is injected deep into the muscle where it is encapsulated between the fascicles (bundles of muscle fibers) . With repeated injections, a larger volume of oil builds up inside the muscle, expanding its size like a balloon filling up with air. About 30% of what is injected is metabolized by the body. The other 70% remains lodged in the muscle where it breaks down very slowly over three to five years. There seems to be some issue of debate among bodybuilders as to whether or not Synthol actually lasts this long, and some believe it is even longer. Chris Clark, its inventor, is convinced that it somehow leads to permanent muscle growth in the effected areas, though even he is unsure of the mechanisms that would make this possible. Synthol users report amazing pumps while training, though this could be a result of the extra pressure of the accumulated oil.

Risks Of Synthol Use

Although Mr. Clark claims Synthol is completely safe to use, he also made a point in Greg Zulak's "Uncensored" several issues ago that he is not legally responsible for bodybuilders using it for anything other than a posing oil. Of course, injecting any amount of fatty-acid material intramuscularly can be perilous. This is complicated by the fact that scant few bodybuilders have any medical training. Without knowing the location of major nerves, it's easy to hit one by accident and cause permanent paralysis of muscle fibers in the area. With an injection of any type, abscess infections at the injection site are always a possibility. Often abscesses (extremely painful build-ups of infected tissue) require surgery to remove, not unlike a tumor. You haven't heard the worst yet. Should you inject into a vein or artery by mistake (avoided by drawing back on the syringe to make sure there is no blood, a simple precaution many folks are too squeamish to take) the fatty acids could be transported to the lungs, causing a pulmonary embolism, the heart, causing a heart attack, or perhaps even into the brain, leading to a cardioembolic stroke. All three cases are potentially fatal.

Allegedly, IFBB pro Milos Sarcev had a scare recently when supposedly, some of the Synthol in his arms traveled to his heart. This sounds like an enormous amount of risk simply for the benefit of inflated arms and calves, but bodybuilders are not normal people. To some, it's worth the risk of death to finally have 21-inch bazookas just like the big genetic freaks they idolize. To date, there have been no publicized deaths related to Synthol or any of its several knock-offs currently available. Of course, this is a fairly new product that has only skyrocketed in use over the past two years. Ultimately, Synthol users are adults who are responsible for their own health and safety and are free to make the choice themselves.

Hurry its time for your weekly hot oil injection.....

Everything you copied and pasted agrees with what I said except for the 70% bit. Which is of course incorrect.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2006, 03:49:02 PM »
The guy is a retarted attention whore , why elese would you bother !!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2006, 03:57:45 PM »
It translates to this...wtf?
Hard training disbursed itself thus: Twice on day one met the 1.82 meters large and 113 Kilos heavy muscle man before the record attempt in the force chamber, truck pulling practiced he two until three times in the week.

You used a translator and those don't correctly translate what it says...

Das harte Training hat sich also ausgezahlt: Zweimal am Tag traf man den 1,82 Meter großen und 113 Kilo schweren Muskel-Mann vor dem Rekordversuch in der Kraftkammer, Lkw-Ziehen übte er zwei- bis dreimal in der Woche.

The hard training is disbursed as: Twice a day we met the 5'9" tall and 349lb heavy muscle man before the record attempt in the "Force chamber", Truck Pull he practiced two to three times in the week.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2006, 03:59:25 PM »
Let's, for a minute pretend that synthol (by some unknown mechanism) creates an anabolic environment once it dissipates.

Why then, do you never, ever, ever, ever...... ever see those guys lifting more than fairy weight?

Because guys like Klaus Dornig,Valentino and this guy DO NOT USE SYNTHOL. What they have are silicone implants. THAT is why they use tiny weights,Because it's not real muscle but implants.

Try to follow along and learn to read.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2006, 03:59:28 PM »
113 kilos is actually 249 lbs. not 349.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2006, 04:22:10 PM »
113 kilos is actually 249 lbs. not 349.

That's what I meant to say....

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2006, 04:48:58 PM »
Okay, so, if those are implants as whatever his name says they are, how exactly do you make them that huge and soggy looking? My vision of silicone implants is like the calf implants, a sheath of material put under or on top of the muscle. How the hell does he have an implant that big? I can understand why some might think its synthol. But really, how the hell do they look like that? Explain that one.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #92 on: March 09, 2006, 04:53:11 PM »
Also while you're at it Captain Apollo... explain to us why you got but implants.
just push some weight!

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
« Reply #93 on: March 09, 2006, 04:55:22 PM »
if they are implants, wouldn't Gregg have popped his when he was jamming the needle in to them on the TV program?

chrisco57

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: March 09, 2006, 05:06:34 PM »
if they are implants, wouldn't Gregg have popped his when he was jamming the needle in to them on the TV program?
probably has some fix-a-flat mixed in there
to enjoy life, take big

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #95 on: March 09, 2006, 05:17:47 PM »
Okay, so, if those are implants as whatever his name says they are, how exactly do you make them that huge and soggy looking? My vision of silicone implants is like the calf implants, a sheath of material put under or on top of the muscle. How the hell does he have an implant that big? I can understand why some might think its synthol. But really, how the hell do they look like that? Explain that one.

There are different kinds of implants. The more massive they are they more they look "Soggy",as you can see from that picture of that woman I posted with those breast implants.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #96 on: March 09, 2006, 05:24:03 PM »

They probably popped years ago and the silicone started to drift to his triceps and shoulders. It starts to harden after a few years also.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 09, 2006, 05:41:41 PM »

Body implants are solid silicone.

EVL R33

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2006, 06:12:26 PM »
Why don't any of these ass clowns inject that crap into their forearms as well?  At least it would then look slightly more proportionate..

chrisco57

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2006, 06:52:22 PM »
lol...thaz funny  ;D

It's probably something like this guy used: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=55200.msg856082#msg856082
wow! what does he screw? sewers?
to enjoy life, take big