Author Topic: Brilliant exchange. Checkmate D'Souza  (Read 644 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Brilliant exchange. Checkmate D'Souza
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 10:06:07 PM »
oh good, a link.  No need for commentary, just a handy link.

I'm a birther, like Dinesh D'Souza, but he's been ineffective at getting his message out.

That campaign fraud indictment didn't help his credibility.

Either way, good to see he's still rockin the good word.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 10:58:47 PM »

I'm a birther, like Dinesh D'Souza, but he's been ineffective at getting his message out.

His message was so ineffective it caused Oloser to put a hit job out on him because his movie hit the nail on the head. Obama has nothing to offer. NOTHING!! Not back then and definitely not now.

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 11:32:30 PM »
http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/79944513-dinesh-dsouza-destroys-liberal-college-students-arguments-video

AWESOME LOL

commies love to be generous with other people's money

boom!!

why dont you step down outa amhert and let a poorer minority to take your place right now? LOL!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

THe kid is just a wanna be crony communist and so typical of democrat, insane

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2015, 05:15:22 AM »

Watch the link and decide whether his point is legitimate or not.  I know the task of clicking on 1 link may be too much for you with your busy schedule of pushing your liberal agenda, distorting political facts, and posting/lying on a message board all day, but you can probably squeeze one click in there.  It isn't as if your posts take any less time to decipher than clicking on coach's link.  The first thing anyone has to do after reading your post is fact check it and determine how big of a lie it is.

I wish that guy that slapped you and took your manhood would have targeted your typing hand.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2015, 08:41:33 AM »
That was actually a good video Coach.

I think what really made D'Souza come out on top in this argument (aside from some pretty good argumentation) was the desire from the student to be likeable and political correct. (An ego-based weakness often found in parts of the "left"). It deluted his point.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2015, 08:57:28 AM »
That was actually a good video Coach.

I think what really made D'Souza come out on top in this argument (aside from some pretty good argumentation) was the desire from the student to be likeable and political correct. (An ego-based weakness often found in parts of the "left"). It deluted his point.

The content of the message is lost on dishonest people like 240 because it comes from a conservative point of view.  Thus, he proceeds in attacking coach's method of delivery and d'souza's popularity because he  lacks the wit to debate the actual subject matter

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2015, 09:28:45 AM »
Obama used the DOJ to arrest and incarcerate him. 240......jesus guy really?
L

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2015, 09:41:31 AM »
Obama used the DOJ to arrest and incarcerate him. 240......jesus guy really?

He exceeded the political donation limit by a few thousand bucks.  If that is a crime deserving of imprisonment, than i would also like to know how much prison Hillary will serve for her atrocities committed under the guise of charity with the Clinton Foundation

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2015, 10:32:37 AM »
Dude....we're a long waaaay from even getting to Hil. Obama and all his bullshit connections in Chicago. 240 I'll give you a Dutch rudder if you can tell me what that bitch Valery Jarrett does in the White House and what qualifies her to make any comment on  guns or have any input on anything to do with national security. She's a goddam slum lord in Chicago with ties to terror organizations sponsored by Iran. She deserves to set on fire not have an office in the whitehouse. These are the kinds of people who used to go to jail in this country for treason...now they run the country. And you wonder why I get unhinged over Obama and the shit he's pulled.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2015, 10:40:51 AM »
The content of the message is lost on dishonest people like 240 because it comes from a conservative point of view.  Thus, he proceeds in attacking coach's method of delivery and d'souza's popularity because he  lacks the wit to debate the actual subject matter

Lets give 240 a challenge.

240 what is your opinion on the arguments of D'Souza and the student and how they delivered their message?