Author Topic: Trenbolone Acetate  (Read 8018 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Trenbolone Acetate
« on: December 11, 2015, 09:32:40 PM »
If you were to run tren, what would be the minimum dose you would run it at, and for how long?
Would you use less or more on a bulk or cut?

Just trying to get an idea of how much tren you guys like to run, would be interesting

I start getting really good effects at 1.5cc a day. 2cc becomes freakish vascularity, pumps, and energy. I become really motivated for some reason, like im high on energy, and just wanna get 2 workouts a day in

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Trenbolone Acetate
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 02:45:04 AM »
cutting less than 500mg or none because it makes me eat like a starving african in a candy store

bulking 700mg-1g
never felt the need to use more, also its fucking expensive

test is the only AAS ive ran above 1g up to 2g and i didnt really see improvement over 1g (people claim you need GH for high dosing test)

with tren id assume its a different story, most people claim the more you use the more results you get. no ceiling dosage.
 but its also huge abuse and unnecessary.
keep in mind when i first touched tren i used 350mg (with low test) and it blew me the fuck away how strong it was and is.
its also the only AAS that i can FEEL.
instant mood change, instand sleep pattern change, instant muscle look change. it changes your personality. or at least enhances / increases your personality.

ive seen people running abusive dosages of tren with abusive dosages of t3 to cut because theyre too lazy to diet.

i once read someone on promuscle used 200-300mg tren ace A DAY and a ton of t3. he would not change his diet at all when going from a bulk to a cut, he just abused tren and t3 and got shredded in a couple weeks without eating a single burger less lol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 08:02:50 AM »
That is easily believable. I can follow a fairly lose diet and cheat like a mother fucker every 2-3 days and lose fat very quickly and stay big on low ass dosage

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 08:49:27 AM »
U guys messin with tren, id be worried when u get near 50 due to possible dementia and alzheimers. There is so much unknown long term risk with that shit. I dunno if its worth it (gear usually never is unless u have millions on the line)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2015, 10:10:25 AM »
just get on them nootropics ;)  :D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2015, 10:14:28 AM »
U guys messin with tren, id be worried when u get near 50 due to possible dementia and alzheimers. There is so much unknown long term risk with that shit. I dunno if its worth it (gear usually never is unless u have millions on the line)

And here it is...
The "stupid, retarded quote for the day!"

Well done, well done...
?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2015, 11:33:02 AM »
I feel trenbolone does nothing for me, except tren cough when i hit vein. I dont get it why people like trenbolone so much... highest i have gone is 200mg ED..

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2015, 01:38:52 PM »
I always look my best with tren ace in the mix.  ive cut without it and just i was missing that freak look it gives.  I use tren e on bulk for strength.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2015, 04:41:30 PM »
In my opinion, 100mg a day is the far minimum. 150 is where the drug starts shining in, getting more defined, more pumps, more agressive and motivated in the gym. 200mg is where you start hitting the freakish zone. Veins start coming out everywhere, fat gain either halts or you even start losing fat, keeps your skin really thin, you feel really hard and seperated at that dosage no matter what, unless you are trying hard to fk up your diet. I feel 25mcg t3 is always needed on tren, but 25 is the most you need. With GH, skin becomes like paper, so thin, pumps become really amazing, muscle pops and seperations is what i saw on tren gh. I would love to run high dose tren, but the acne i get on it is just not worth it. I want to try 350mg per week and see if i am satisfied with the results.
1400mg tren, 1400mg eq, 350mg prop is what i did with var and epi. Now I am thinking of something more sane, 350 prop, 350 tren, 600-900 eq, with epi or var.

How does tren cause dementia and alzheimers lmao

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2015, 04:58:50 PM »
Gainsi how tall are u and what's your weight? There is no fucking way I could run that much tren even if u paid me to do it I would b completely insane, but I always wander what it could do at that dosage range to me.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2015, 05:39:12 PM »
It was found that tRen Enanthate for some reason (in mice guys, not in people...) showed signs of possibly developing issues as mentioned.

Now everyone is taking that for pure truth/gospel.

Fucking people man, love to worry about stuff that suggests stuff that could possibly happen, lol...
?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2015, 06:14:58 PM »
Gainsi how tall are u and what's your weight? There is no fucking way I could run that much tren even if u paid me to do it I would b completely insane, but I always wander what it could do at that dosage range to me.

Basically, never go directly to that dose. You have to slowly work your way up. I would say, for people willing to run 2cc + a day, they have to be willing to run it for long periods of time, give or say 6 months.
I would start as low as 0.5cc a day, everyday injections are a necessity IMO, helps keep you more mentally and physically stable.
I would do that and slowly bump to 700, I wouldn't increase by increments of 0.25cc but of 0.5cc. That's beacause you won't notice much, unless you are trying to play it safe, I find that approach boring and tren is a fun drug to experiment with, so for sudden changes you need bigger jumps to notice a difference.
1cc a day you should start loving the compound, but I would run that for longer while to get the feel of it, if you bump it too fast the sides can hit you hard. So i would take it slow, 1050 than 1400 is the highest i would go. Any higher than that I don't notice a difference. I'm talking about 3cc a day. However, when i did 2cc in the morning with a whole syringe 3.3cc at night, I started getting extremely freaky and the amazing kind of disgusting vascularity at that dose. I only did that for a week though, to shock my CNS, and i barely wanted to sleep, felt extremely energized, I wish i felt that way everyday.

However, when i came off tren completely, i realized how much is takes over your mind, and changes your personality completely, makes you alot more reckless.

Also side effects you should worry about is gynocomastia because you will get it, i promise you. I suggest you nuke your prolactin at such high doses. And keep your estrogen on the lower end, lower estro is good when on tren, shred much quicker. You can get a gyno flare so easily at that dose. And if you're prone to mpb (balding) I suggest not touching such doses because you'll go half bald on those doses. Apart of that, I feel it's a must to combine it with around 900-1g of eq and low dose t3. Test prop at a dose high enough to keep your dick working and not from going depressed. I'd say 350 for me. For orals anadrol if you are really lean, if not epistane or var. With Gh you can go very far and stay shredded as long as you're using tren t3

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2015, 01:35:11 AM »
In my opinion, 100mg a day is the far minimum. 150 is where the drug starts shining in, getting more defined, more pumps, more agressive and motivated in the gym. 200mg is where you start hitting the freakish zone. Veins start coming out everywhere, fat gain either halts or you even start losing fat, keeps your skin really thin, you feel really hard and seperated at that dosage no matter what, unless you are trying hard to fk up your diet. I feel 25mcg t3 is always needed on tren, but 25 is the most you need. With GH, skin becomes like paper, so thin, pumps become really amazing, muscle pops and seperations is what i saw on tren gh. I would love to run high dose tren, but the acne i get on it is just not worth it. I want to try 350mg per week and see if i am satisfied with the results.
1400mg tren, 1400mg eq, 350mg prop is what i did with var and epi. Now I am thinking of something more sane, 350 prop, 350 tren, 600-900 eq, with epi or var.

The sweet spot for each drug is sky-rocketting every year. 2000 eq, 3000 primo, etc etc.

Man i'm happy i'm done with aas.
asstropin

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2015, 02:28:46 AM »
1400mg! Wow.  I ran Tren E at 800 mg a week for a short period of time and I had some of the worst anxiety attacks  ever. Looking back I was a real dick from time to time as well, saying and doing things I know I normally wouldn't have. 600 mg a week is the most I'll ever do again.

I don't bother with Acetate...too much poking when adding other drugs like Master on in the mix and I don't do more then 1 cc shots.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2015, 03:35:42 AM »
tren E is sides in a bottle

GH15 parroted a lot of shit but this one was true, tren ace is way superior to tren E if you ask me.
all the ester talk is usually bullshit ("test prop is drier than E" and that kinda shit), but with tren there really is a difference. a huge difference.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2015, 06:52:36 AM »
I use 100mg ten ace and 25 micros of t3 a day.  sides are swetting and shitty sleep,  toke a lil while for my physique to change but after a few wks it was like caaaa boom. I also noticed i can cheat on my diet a lot more now,  I love tren, i base my cycles on tren,  a lot of aas do not work for my favor as far as the look i want but tren is aboslutely key when wanting to achieve a clean crisp muscular look.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2015, 07:13:40 AM »

I can use 150 mgs a week of tren ace, 50 mgs on mwf and have drastic physique changes. A little bit goes along way for me. I not a a newbie either.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2015, 10:25:38 AM »
tren E is sides in a bottle

GH15 parroted a lot of shit but this one was true, tren ace is way superior to tren E if you ask me.
all the ester talk is usually bullshit ("test prop is drier than E" and that kinda shit), but with tren there really is a difference. a huge difference.

To be honest, for estro sensitive individuals, test prop has a huge difference on the physique when compared to test e, definitely drier compound, starts kicking in within a couple days, and works fast. Where test e takes so long to work and to change the physique. If any side strucks, takes too long to back up on the dosage or to change it up.

However, i have never touched tren e due to what people say about it, including gh15. I can imagine the sides on it. For me personally, any steroid with a long ester attached that has alot of potential to cause side effects i would keep away from. I find deca to be okay, and eq really borderline. Test e/c, sust, tren e, etc a no go for me. Unless if i use low dose test e to cruise long term.  It all comes to self preference.
I would have prefered starting with low test e and high deca for example for my bulk. On my cut i enjoyed running low test prop high tren ace. Eq is optional, but it's a nice additive to any mild cycle.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2015, 10:28:53 AM »
To be honest, for estro sensitive individuals, test prop has a huge difference on the physique when compared to test e, definitely drier compound, starts kicking in within a couple days, and works fast. Where test e takes so long to work and to change the physique. If any side strucks, takes too long to back up on the dosage or to change it up.
imo thats complete bullshit... its all about injection frequency and compound release...

if you inject 1000mg test at once youre gonna aromatize a shitload
if you inject 5x200mg your estrogen will be much lower.

thats the deal with prop and E. people use E for high dose cycles and inject only twice a week.
and they use prop for low dose cycles and split the dosage up eod or ed.
inject test E ed and I PROMISE youre gonna be drier than on test prop. slower and more stable release = less estrogen conversion.

plus people usually cut on test prop and bulk on test E and then say test prop is drier LOL. plain stupid.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2015, 12:26:31 PM »
imo thats complete bullshit... its all about injection frequency and compound release...

if you inject 1000mg test at once youre gonna aromatize a shitload
if you inject 5x200mg your estrogen will be much lower.

thats the deal with prop and E. people use E for high dose cycles and inject only twice a week.
and they use prop for low dose cycles and split the dosage up eod or ed.
inject test E ed and I PROMISE youre gonna be drier than on test prop. slower and more stable release = less estrogen conversion.

plus people usually cut on test prop and bulk on test E and then say test prop is drier LOL. plain stupid.

I have used Testosterone Cypionate at 1400mg per week on a every other day protocol (400mg/injection) and I have also used Testosterone Enanthate on a every other day (275mg/injection) and everyday (150mg/injection) protocol along Equipoise and Trenbolone Acetate. Testosterone Enanthate I have used on ED to EOD protocols with random dosages of ~250mg, 350mg, and of ~600mg per week.

I have used also used Testosterone Propionate at doses ranging from 70mg per week (ED injections), to 140mg (ED injections), 210mg (ED injections), 280mg (ED to EOD injections), 350mg (ED to EOD injections), 525mg (ED to EOD injections), 700mg (ED to EOD injections) as well as 1.5cc per day or 1050mg per week.

I can definitely say the differences are drastic. My Trenbolone dosage was constant at ED injections of 100mg, so was my EQ dosage. Personally, I can monitor my progress easier with propionate ester and adjust my dosages way more easily according to the side effects I'm getting. It could help me tell more easily what the culprit to my problems are on cycle by simply lowering my dose when a problem arises. Results are also more constant. However you plateau more easily, but you could easily increase the dose and get quick effects and achieve stable hormones quickly.

I do agree that you could achieve a more stable release. Have even read about TRT protocols using SUBQ injects of Testosterone Enanthate which causes a very slow release of the hormone and much more stable blood levels due to having less blood flow in fat. Even though stable blood levels could mean less water retention and estrogenic activity, it still doesn't mean you can control estrogen perfectly and be drier than the short acting Testosterone.

That's just what I have learned to notice with my fucked up body. I encounter every side effect related to estrogen, and I always try to optimize my cycle, even the smallest detail matters. So I always have a strong eye for detail when I'm on cycle to deduce whether what I am doing is right or wrong, optimal or not. I still actually feel better on propionate, more stable mentally and physically, and water retention and estrogenic activity including other side effects are much less. The everyday needle stabbing is the downfall.

However, what I can't or cease to understand is how do I still get more side effects on Testosterone Enanthate if more stable hormone levels could be achieved? This is where I feel it has something to do with the hormone release factor, and building up in larger dosages in your system over time.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2015, 01:18:44 PM »
Hefty dosages up here^^^ what r u weighing with all that gear you have taken?