Author Topic: Trump's Health  (Read 2757 times)

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
Trump's Health
« on: December 14, 2015, 11:48:33 AM »
Trump just posted the overview on his website. His Dr. caims that if elected he'd be the country's healthiest president.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trump's Health
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 12:00:47 PM »
lots about stamina.   nothing about blood pressure or any actual medical records.

someone being paid by trump tells us he is super great.  shocking.

i've said it for years - EVERY person running should give us brain scans, full body scans, STD records, all that.  If back pain requires daily meds, or STD is rotting insides... voters should know.

one cannot work at McD without taking a drug test.  One can be president - in charge of nuclear football - with zero records of anything.  If mental illness has been an issue, if they're living on prozac, voters have a right to know.  WE're essentially puttint our lives and wallets in the president's hands.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 12:43:59 PM »
Trump just posted the overview on his website. His Dr. caims that if elected he'd be the country's healthiest president.

What about his mental health?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 12:53:47 PM »
Doesn't surprise me.

Life time non-drinker. Non-smoker.

The man is flying all over the country giving speeches and tons of interviews practically every day it seems.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 01:01:03 PM »
No choom no cocain no cigarettes?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 04:49:59 PM »

How could his doctor possibly know that unless he has examined the other candidates? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2015, 05:22:20 PM »
How could his doctor possibly know that unless he has examined the other candidates? 

LOL too funny.   True tho.

obama was an occasional smoker... but 30 years younger, playing basketball every day.  Definitely more fit than Trump.

the medical note sounds like the Simpsons doc... Dr. Nick Riviera

"HI DOCTOR NICK!"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2015, 09:20:49 PM »
Donald Trump’s doctor released a medical report so silly that when we asked the American Medical Association about its language, their spokesman started to laugh.

Donald Trump’s doctor appears to be just as bombastic as he is.

It’s the only conclusion to be drawn from a hilariously bizarre letter that the mogul’s doctor—Harold Bornstein—wrote about his yuuuugely terrific health. And the letter raises as many questions as it answers.

For example, he describes Trump’s recent physical exam as “show only positive results.” While it’s clear he means to say everything was normal, the word “positive” is an odd use of the term in medicine. Rather, it typically means that some result or finding was present—and those findings aren’t always great news (think testing positive for a disease). The wording is clearly chosen more for rhetorical effect than clear medical communication—and that choice left some experts scratching their heads.

Read more: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/14/the-donald-s-trumped-up-medical-report.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 10:46:55 PM »
someone being paid by trump tells us he is super great.  shocking.

YEP!

Doctor: I wrote Trump's bill of health in 5 minutes
CNN ^ | 8/26/2016 | Theodore Schleifer
Posted on 08/26/2016 7:16:24 PM PDT by usafa92

Washington (CNN). The doctor who has produced the only public medical record about Donald Trump during his presidential campaign reportedly said he spent only five minutes writing it.

Harold Bornstein, Trump's doctor who wrote a four-paragraph note last December declaring the GOP nominee to be the "healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," said Friday that he spent very little time on the note.

"I try to get four or five lines down as fast as possible so that they would be happy," he told NBC News, explaining that he penned the note as he waited for a limo to pick him up. "In the rush, I think some of those words didn't come out exactly the way they were meant."

Bornstein said he added some hyperbole to the note because "I think I picked up his kind of language and then I just interpreted it to my own."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 11:16:05 PM »
Dr. Harold Bornstein, Trump’s doctor of 35 years, admitted to NBC News he wrote the letter of Trump’s health in 5 minutes waiting for a limo. For NBC news, this quickly written letter is the story. But looking at the photo they reportedly took, I have several major questions.

Doctor Bornstein seems to have come out of another era. If you notice, his PC? It’s running Windows XP. Phone system? It’s an analog rollover, the old Nortel series.

Why do these things stand out to me?

I work in IT services. Doctors are my business. I deal with dental practices and small practices every day, and it has been years since I’ve seen either of these things in a medical practice, for several reasons.

Windows XP is insecure — insecure enough that for doctors that need to send charts or receive charts from a hospital are prevented from using it, and have been for about 6 years or more. The reason is simple: newer RSA key exchanges don’t work on Windows XP.  http://bit.ly/2bodLW8

Very few medical practices use old analog phone systems because they cost significantly more to maintain (parts aren’t available if anything goes wrong), and they don’t transfer from site to site particularly well.

Ok, let’s just say: hey, he’s a doctor who lives in another era. He never found the reason to upgrade, why bother?  Here’s why: because the software that handles patient billing — none of it, and I mean NONE that I’ve been able to find in the last two hours runs on Windows XP at all at this point.

Look, if medical doctors can make assessments of people they ever met, then let me, as an IT person tell you: I can’t think of any actual, ongoing medical practice that uses XP.. and, if you find out that your practice is doing that today, you need to immediately go find another doctor. Especially one that cares just a slight bit about the security of your patient medical records and data.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2016, 11:42:46 PM »
YEP!

Doctor: I wrote Trump's bill of health in 5 minutes
CNN ^ | 8/26/2016 | Theodore Schleifer
Posted on 08/26/2016 7:16:24 PM PDT by usafa92

Washington (CNN). The doctor who has produced the only public medical record about Donald Trump during his presidential campaign reportedly said he spent only five minutes writing it.

Harold Bornstein, Trump's doctor who wrote a four-paragraph note last December declaring the GOP nominee to be the "healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," said Friday that he spent very little time on the note.

"I try to get four or five lines down as fast as possible so that they would be happy," he told NBC News, explaining that he penned the note as he waited for a limo to pick him up. "In the rush, I think some of those words didn't come out exactly the way they were meant."

Bornstein said he added some hyperbole to the note because "I think I picked up his kind of language and then I just interpreted it to my own."

Trump to Dr. Bornstein, "You're fired!"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2016, 11:45:39 PM »
Trump to Dr. Bornstein, "You're fired!"

he reminds me of the alien doc from independence day!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2016, 07:51:10 AM »
Seems perfectly healthy to me.

Non stop campaign schedule. Hour long speeches with zero loss of energy. Climbing in and out of his jet. Unloading supplies out of moving trucks.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2016, 12:36:40 AM »

Non stol campaign schedule. Hour long speeches with zero loss of energy. Climbing in and out of his jet. Unloading supplies out of moving trucks.

Yeah well, he's probably a closet coke head.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2016, 01:37:18 AM »
Doc wouldn't answer if he wrote the letter or trump did.  After 5 awkward seconds, his wife finally chimed in and gave him credit. 

Creepy story and weird. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2018, 06:23:29 PM »

Non stop campaign schedule. Hour long speeches with zero loss of energy. Climbing in and out of his jet. Unloading supplies out of moving trucks.

Even back then... thought the report was credible.  :)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/01/us/politics/trump-doctor-harold-bornstein.html

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2018, 06:45:16 PM »
Even back then... thought the report was credible.  :)

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/01/us/politics/trump-doctor-harold-bornstein.html

He's not going anywhere, anytime soon my man.  ;)

Just like our own 33386, simply too many liberal souls left to crush. 8)