Author Topic: CNN Republican debate  (Read 2805 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: CNN Republican debate
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2015, 11:21:48 AM »
Actually the only guys who can possibly beat Hillary are:

Christie
Rubio
Jeb.....because even though he's losing badly in the polls, he still is the most reasonable candidate out of all of them.

Christie is crazy when he said he would start WWIII by shooting down a Russian plane if they violated a no-fly zone.
Rubio and Cruz are sons of immigrants and yet are the most Anti-immigrant of the bunch after Trump.

When is Cruz going to show us his BC and clear up EXACTLY WHEN his father became a citizen??????? :D :D

REALLY funny how Coach is not on this

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2015, 12:25:55 PM »
REALLY funny how Coach is not on this

Coach already said he backs whoever wins.  No matter if they're a respected conservative like Cruz, or a dumpster fire liberal like Trump.  If there's an (R) next to their name, goooo team!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2015, 12:39:25 PM »
its getting ridiculous, and suspicious, that they are keeping so many people at these debates. the herd should have been thinned already.
part of me thinks they keep 'changing the criteria' to keep more people onstage just to keep things watered down. I mean why the fuck is Bush still there, other than so they can ask him 50 questions about TRUMP? why the fuck is john Kasich even there??

face it, virtually ALL of these moderators as well as everyone  in high places at any of these networks are all going to vote for Hillary...what a total farce this whole thing is

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2015, 01:21:45 PM »
its getting ridiculous, and suspicious, that they are keeping so many people at these debates. the herd should have been thinned already.
part of me thinks they keep 'changing the criteria' to keep more people onstage just to keep things watered down. I mean why the fuck is Bush still there, other than so they can ask him 50 questions about TRUMP? why the fuck is john Kasich even there??

face it, virtually ALL of these moderators as well as everyone  in high places at any of these networks are all going to vote for Hillary...what a total farce this whole thing is

Well said. The political establishment (the 300 rich oligarchs who run the US) will only support Hillary. Shows of supports for these Republicants are for show only...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2015, 01:30:48 PM »

Well said. The political establishment (the 300 rich oligarchs who run the US) will only support Hillary. Shows of supports for these Republicants are for show only...

That should tell us everything we need to know about Hillary, right there.

And if Jeb hadn't been so unfortunate to have the biggest moron of all time as a brother and a POTUS, it would very possibly be him in that position.

Either way, a huge loss for America.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2015, 01:43:30 PM »
The irony is that Bill Clinton cause this mess in my view. His infidelity and lies about it while president offended a lot of Americans. Especially considering his holier than though attitude about everything else.

He was so bad that Bush Jr got elected (through state level fraud in Florida).

America has been getting crazier and crazier since then with a moderate portion of the population embracing progressive ideas like a black prez and gay marriage along with a crazy religious zealot group accounting for almost 40% of Americants who are going absolutely nuts.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2015, 02:14:44 PM »

a lot of the repub establishment have openly admitted they would rather Hillary win than someone like TRUMP or Cruz...that says a lot. most of these clowns are all the same- globalists at heart and would rather see a fellow leftist globalist like Hillary win than someone who would actually do something terrible and racist like put America first.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2015, 02:24:08 PM »
Bush is still onstage because reince priebus talked about high likelihood of brokered convention, even tho trumps lead is higher than any repub in recent history.   

Bush knows by the 3rd or 4th ballot with nobody getting 51%, he might be able to broker a deal to get on a ticket.   In those negotiations, bush is way more powerful than in the voting booths.   

If it goes brokered, I'd put bushes chance higher than a newbie like cruz or Rubio.    The establishment hates trump and cruz both.  Carson is stoned.  It'll comes down to bush, Rubio.   Does anyone here really believe Rubio will strong arm a bush with the nomination on the line?  Lol jeb can be nominee without winning a single primary.  And morons in the party will cheer it like the did when Ron Paul got hosed in the name of party unity.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2015, 07:28:20 PM »
a lot of the repub establishment have openly admitted they would rather Hillary win than someone like TRUMP or Cruz...that says a lot. most of these clowns are all the same- globalists at heart and would rather see a fellow leftist globalist like Hillary win than someone who would actually do something terrible and racist like put America first.

Doesn't this mean that there are two parties, alright, but not the "two parties" as claimed?  Isn't that the reality, now?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2015, 07:31:31 PM »
Bush is still onstage because reince priebus talked about high likelihood of brokered convention, even tho trumps lead is higher than any repub in recent history.   

Bush knows by the 3rd or 4th ballot with nobody getting 51%, he might be able to broker a deal to get on a ticket.   In those negotiations, bush is way more powerful than in the voting booths.   

If it goes brokered, I'd put bushes chance higher than a newbie like cruz or Rubio.    The establishment hates trump and cruz both.  Carson is stoned.  It'll comes down to bush, Rubio.   Does anyone here really believe Rubio will strong arm a bush with the nomination on the line?  Lol jeb can be nominee without winning a single primary.  And morons in the party will cheer it like the did when Ron Paul got hosed in the name of party unity.

Good points.  We are still under threat from Jeb Bush, yes. 

The people mentioned in JM's post would just as soon have him as Hillary.  That is the reality of our situation.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2015, 09:10:20 AM »

I think you make a good point....I think no onwe wants to drop out because they are all waiting for Trump and Carson to fade so that a real politician can emerge.....why is Pataki still in it FOR GOD'S SAKE?????????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2015, 09:12:03 AM »

I like your line about the Oligarchs...BUT...I think most of the Oligarchs were supporting Jeb...they are just now keeping a low profile at this point.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2015, 09:16:10 AM »

Bush knows by the 3rd or 4th ballot with nobody getting 51%, he might be able to broker a deal to get on a ticket.   In those negotiations, bush is way more powerful than in the voting booths.  

If it goes brokered, I'd put bushes chance higher than a newbie like cruz or Rubio.    The establishment hates trump and cruz both.  Carson is stoned.  It'll comes down to bush, Rubio.   Does anyone here really believe Rubio will strong arm a bush with the nomination on the line?  Lol jeb can be nominee without winning a single primary.  And morons in the party will cheer it like the did when Ron Paul got hosed in the name of party unity.

This point actually makes a lot of sense if the ultimate plan by the RNC is to just let things play out and then broker the convention at the last minute.......I agree I think they would turn to Jeb......all of the rich guys and people in the RNC owe Bush 42 and Bush 44 an awful lot of favors...Jeb's performance is geting better...if he begins to creep up in the polls.................th is scenario becomes much more likely

No one believes Trump can win.....everybody thinks Cruz is nuts and they hate him....that leaves Rubio.....too young..hasn't paid his dues....doesn't show up in the senate....student loans.....the RNC may say "Jeb, save us"....or.................. ........................ ........................ ........................ ..ROMNEY???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2015, 09:38:00 AM »
This point actually makes a lot of sense if the ultimate plan by the RNC is to just let things play out and then broker the convention at the last minute.......I agree I think they would turn to Jeb......all of the rich guys and people in the RNC owe Bush 42 and Bush 44 an awful lot of favors...Jeb's performance is geting better...if he begins to creep up in the polls.................th is scenario becomes much more likely

ya gotta think... why in the F would reince priebus meet with mitch mcconnell... and oddly announce "the likelihood of a brokered convention is highest in modern history" when TRUMP has one of the biggest LEADS in recent history?

I'm very much anti-Trump, BUT I can admit when I see him about to get railroaded by the GOP establishment.  During the debate, you say Jeb say "You're not going to be the nominee.... by insulting people" as if Jeb already KNEW Trump was getting the boot and just couldn't say it lol.

And YES, who is going to take the nomination from Jeb?   Rubio?  HA!  The party hates Cruz.  Rubio is a safe veep but he's in his 40s and has plenty of years to run for POTUS in 2024 when Jeb's finished doing the job.  

Jeb is smiling more than ever.  He knows in a brokered convention, with Rove and Bush I and II and all their years of supporters... Jeb knows it'll be a cakewalk to snatch the nomination from Cruz.   You can see the SWAGGER on Jeb now.  He knows the party is prepping to boot Trump despite his lead.  I bet the GOP will be feeding $ to cruz and rubio to create just enough chaos so nobody gets to that magic number of delegates and it goes to the convention ;)

It's cool tho - because repubs were fine with the party shitting on Ron Paul last time with shady convention rule changes while Ron paul was on his bus on his way to the convention center.  See if they're fine when their hero trump with 49% of votes is beaten out by Jeb with 3% of votes  LOL!!