Author Topic: LEVRONE: Underrated back?  (Read 7751 times)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Re: LEVRONE: Underrated back?
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2016, 08:52:35 AM »
No homo, but ignoring the poor shape (high lats), loose skin and lack of detail on Nasser's back his shitty glute/ham tie-ins ruined him too. Compare his glute/ham tie-in to Ronnie, Flex or even Phil or Kai. Had a fat ass and no clear delineation.

which every nasser n u t h u g g e r can't seem to come to terms with

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2016, 10:58:56 AM »
Brutally huge in '98.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2016, 01:18:49 PM »
Another crazy Baker pic.

Ironic how this guy was never a top 3 Mr.O, while Philsulin will be at least 9 Mr.O winner !!!

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2016, 03:36:35 PM »
man i never realised how sick Bakers physique was, as for Kevin he just never seamed to have that crisp hardness look to him, im sure most will disagree but he has a similar physique to health, heath even seams to have a slightly bigger chest and thicker proximal quads,  but i do think kevins back was much thicker and more dominant

No way dude I think you are way off in your assessment.  Kevin was much wider and grainer, you'll never find shots of Phil looking like this:

Phil would probably beat Kevin on stage due to a superior BDB and wheels, but it's inaccurate to say that they have similar physiques

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2016, 05:51:12 PM »
98 Ronnie truly is the most impressive physique I've ever seen minus the gyno. 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2016, 07:43:35 PM »
98 has to be his best year.

I think in 92 he was better.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2016, 03:00:48 AM »
'92 is a close second in my book. He never replicated that level of conditioning later on.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2016, 04:42:00 AM »
Levrone need more pulling excercises for his lats. Lots of lots of strikt pull behind the neck, front, and side in hammer machine. Its very clear he lack lats and muscles around the rear shoulders...rowing to get a thick back is just some old bullshit nonsens. the only thing than grow is the inside middle back to hold up the torso when lifting heavy...

Shawn ray, dave henry, bonac etc does know how to train back. Strikt and lots of pulling excersises. Thick lats = thick back! All gymguys who focus on heavy rowin have bad backs.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2016, 06:21:50 AM »
98 Ronnie truly is the most impressive physique I've ever seen minus the gyno. 

yep. Wish Dorian would've done one more show.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2016, 07:42:06 AM »
Levrone need more pulling excercises for his lats. Lots of lots of strikt pull behind the neck, front, and side in hammer machine. Its very clear he lack lats and muscles around the rear shoulders...rowing to get a thick back is just some old bullshit nonsens. the only thing than grow is the inside middle back to hold up the torso when lifting heavy...

Shawn ray, dave henry, bonac etc does know how to train back. Strikt and lots of pulling excersises. Thick lats = thick back! All gymguys who focus on heavy rowin have bad backs.
If only Kevin had you to train him. Stfu

Hollyweird

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2016, 08:24:51 AM »

Kevin should hire you for your advice. I think you are right. Mind = blown.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2016, 08:38:17 AM »

Everyone trains back the same, you either respond or you don't... I suppose he knew how to train delts and triceps properly then ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2016, 12:45:57 PM »
Everyone trains back the same, you either respond or you don't... I suppose he knew how to train delts and triceps properly then ::)
yep, this....