Author Topic: Aromatise Inhibitors - AIs  (Read 2822 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Aromatise Inhibitors - AIs
« on: December 17, 2015, 01:16:59 AM »
Hey guys, I was just wondering... Aromasin should be taken daily due to its short 27 hour half life right after a meal, morning or night; it doesn't mater. However, would be alright to only take my dose of Aromasin based on how I feel mentally and physically throughout the day. So.. if I feel like I could feel better, my libido is not so good, lips are drying/chapping, etc. Skip my dose in this case. But next day if i feel better, I could pop a pill before bed. It just seems more logical to me this way

How do you base yourselves when you're not priveleged with blood tests?

heenok

• Getbig IV
Re: Aromatise Inhibitors - AIs
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 01:26:15 AM »
... jeez take asin once to twice a day (i split AM/PM because im OCD but it doesnt matter)
Just take enough to keep bloat/gyno/acne at bay.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 01:56:21 AM »
... jeez take asin once to twice a day (i split AM/PM because im OCD but it doesnt matter)
Just take enough to keep bloat/gyno/acne at bay.

I will stick to 1 per day than 12.5mg before bed time, thanks Heenok :)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 04:22:26 AM »
lol you cant adapt that on a daily basis...

you also have no clue how aromasin works lol. the half life doesnt matter. aromasin disables the ENZYME that aromatizes test into estrogen.
it takes DAYS to stabilize that. the EFFECT of aromasin is FAR FROM INSTANT.

just use 12.5mg a day for any less than 1g test and use 25mg for more than 1g test

honestly no matter what i used (adex, letro, aromasin) i never crashed my estro on more than 1g test. its pretty impossible if you ask me. unless maybe you blast two AIs or use humongous dosages (1.5mg adex a day didnt crash my estro though on 1g of test and 1g of npp).

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 05:29:11 AM »
I take aromasin 12.5mgs a day about 3-5 days a week on 750 test e. The half life is fine to skip days like jizmo said it kills off the enzyme but u not really gonna have a fucking estrogen explosion if u miss a day especially if u have been taking it regularly its already in the system

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 06:29:42 AM »
I take 12.5mg eod and often forget my doses.
running over 1gr test now, good dose of deca as well.

Here's how I brolance it:

Face/body not too puffy
no acne
joints not sore
emotionally stable (lets not ask for too much here...)
good libido
Nips not tingling

?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2015, 06:52:39 AM »
lol you cant adapt that on a daily basis...

you also have no clue how aromasin works lol. the half life doesnt matter. aromasin disables the ENZYME that aromatizes test into estrogen.
it takes DAYS to stabilize that. the EFFECT of aromasin is FAR FROM INSTANT.

just use 12.5mg a day for any less than 1g test and use 25mg for more than 1g test

honestly no matter what i used (adex, letro, aromasin) i never crashed my estro on more than 1g test. its pretty impossible if you ask me. unless maybe you blast two AIs or use humongous dosages (1.5mg adex a day didnt crash my estro though on 1g of test and 1g of npp).

My bones were in pain on 25mg a day haha, couldn't close my hands well. I reduced it to 12.5mg. Feeling better now. But thanks Jizmo that helps ! I've read threads on asin, it's so confusing to fully understand its mechanism

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2015, 06:56:23 AM »
I take aromasin 12.5mgs a day about 3-5 days a week on 750 test e. The half life is fine to skip days like jizmo said it kills off the enzyme but u not really gonna have a fucking estrogen explosion if u miss a day especially if u have been taking it regularly its already in the system

That's true, i thought it would help if I skipped a day to reset my estro level. Thought my body goes over baseline again quickly

I take 12.5mg eod and often forget my doses.
running over 1gr test now, good dose of deca as well.

Here's how I brolance it:

Face/body not too puffy
no acne
joints not sore
emotionally stable (lets not ask for too much here...)
good libido
Nips not tingling

Hahaha that's what I'm trying to master. Knowning when i have low and high estro, my lips get dry though. Do any of you get dry lips from too much AI? Or that's just me or the weather maybe

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2015, 07:35:26 AM »
That's true, i thought it would help if I skipped a day to reset my estro level. Thought my body goes over baseline again quickly

Hahaha that's what I'm trying to master. Knowning when i have low and high estro, my lips get dry though. Do any of you get dry lips from too much AI? Or that's just me or the weather maybe
ive had dry skin before, i believe it was related to too much letro... but theres other stuff that can cause this too

the best thing to know if i used too much AI was always doing dips  ;D
if i can do 20 dips in a row my AI estrogen is high enough lol
too much AI and my elbows and delts feel like theyre gonna explode after 5 reps
(however when i used injectable DHT with a cruise dose of test and a good amount of t3 my joints also felt nuked... so your symptoms could be HIGH DHT related instead of LOW ESTROGEN related too... i believe the balance is what matters most)

joint pain and emotions are the best indicators for me.

when i once nuked my estro on a cruise i felt completely void inside. like you feel zero emotion or attachment or purpose in doing anything really
for example i retain just as much water with zero estrogen as with high estrogen, completely diet related to me...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2015, 11:15:39 AM »
Dry lips?
Mostly due to weather changes.
Speaking of which, gonna take my aromasin now. I think it's overdosed for me to need so little.
?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2015, 05:57:48 PM »
ive had dry skin before, i believe it was related to too much letro... but theres other stuff that can cause this too

the best thing to know if i used too much AI was always doing dips  ;D
if i can do 20 dips in a row my AI estrogen is high enough lol
too much AI and my elbows and delts feel like theyre gonna explode after 5 reps
(however when i used injectable DHT with a cruise dose of test and a good amount of t3 my joints also felt nuked... so your symptoms could be HIGH DHT related instead of LOW ESTROGEN related too... i believe the balance is what matters most)

joint pain and emotions are the best indicators for me.

when i once nuked my estro on a cruise i felt completely void inside. like you feel zero emotion or attachment or purpose in doing anything really
for example i retain just as much water with zero estrogen as with high estrogen, completely diet related to me...

Now I am training, doing legs my joints are perfect, mood is decent, more motivated by the day, dick is really meh 4/10, lips might be from dehydration though. Skin always oily on the forehead and still getting oily scalp.
And how does high DHT cause dried lips? And is there such a thing as having too high DHT? Never thought of DHT that way, interesting. And i hear people say, some AIs are better suited for people, depends on the individual. I have tried Arimidex for the longest time I remember. Really good stuff, but Aromasin doing a good job as well

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2015, 06:00:15 PM »
Dry lips?
Mostly due to weather changes.
Speaking of which, gonna take my aromasin now. I think it's overdosed for me to need so little.

Yeah, I hate dry lips... as much as I hate getting oily skin and acne lol. I envy the lives of those who wake up with dry skin and no acne. They probably shower once a week because they can maintain that clean hygiene for so long with no worries. If I go without a shower for more than half a day, HAH!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2015, 01:23:56 AM »
Now I am training, doing legs my joints are perfect, mood is decent, more motivated by the day, dick is really meh 4/10, lips might be from dehydration though. Skin always oily on the forehead and still getting oily scalp.
And how does high DHT cause dried lips? And is there such a thing as having too high DHT? Never thought of DHT that way, interesting. And i hear people say, some AIs are better suited for people, depends on the individual. I have tried Arimidex for the longest time I remember. Really good stuff, but Aromasin doing a good job as well
well DHT causes sides for some people. it also competetively inhibits estrogen, so too high DHT can cause too low estrogen (well, not actually systemically low estrogen levels, but estrogen wont bind to receptors because DHT blocks these).

so... is there such a thing as having too high test? well, no, only if ur getting sides :P
dht sensitivity is different in every tissue. some people get acne but zero hair loss, some people get hair loss but zero acne, libido also depends on it etc...

Yeah, I hate dry lips... as much as I hate getting oily skin and acne lol. I envy the lives of those who wake up with dry skin and no acne. They probably shower once a week because they can maintain that clean hygiene for so long with no worries. If I go without a shower for more than half a day, HAH!
your skin could also be fucked because you shower way too often... vicious circle

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2015, 04:37:38 PM »
well DHT causes sides for some people. it also competetively inhibits estrogen, so too high DHT can cause too low estrogen (well, not actually systemically low estrogen levels, but estrogen wont bind to receptors because DHT blocks these).

so... is there such a thing as having too high test? well, no, only if ur getting sides :P
dht sensitivity is different in every tissue. some people get acne but zero hair loss, some people get hair loss but zero acne, libido also depends on it etc...
your skin could also be fucked because you shower way too often... vicious circle

Wow, this makes it clearer to me as to why Masteron reduces estrogenic activity in the body. I wonder if Trenbolone did affect my estrogen to some degree.
I have started using this shampoo and body/face wash called Trisan. I can say it is a miracle product. I use it once or twice a day, depending whether or not I train, and my skin is totaly clear now, including my scalp! I was getting the MOST irritating pimples on my scalp, just popping them, having them or even the slightest thought of them was painful. My back all cleared up, shoulders as well. All I get now is maybe or two pimples on my chest, that's it. I have been so happy. I think the type of shampoo, body and face wash that you use is extremely important to match your skin type and disorders if you have any.

I get all the sides of DHT; body hair, body acne, oiliness, hair loss, etc. If showering too often  is my issue, than it would be so hard to fix because I would have to deal with going everywhere with greasy skin, when I wake up in the morning, my face shines, so does my hair from the amount of oil.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2015, 09:48:33 PM »

Same here man, no idea how people can not shower and go to bed, fuckin' disgusting.

I shower twice a day, 3 times in summer when I train and it's hot.  But for sure all the extra showers can make your skin back fire. I can greasy facial skin if I eat chips, I can feel the grease coming out actually.

But your case sounds very extreme, yet again, I have no clue what to say that can help you here, the little bit of hair I have does not get greasy as you describe.
?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 01:49:06 PM »
Same here man, no idea how people can not shower and go to bed, fuckin' disgusting.

I shower twice a day, 3 times in summer when I train and it's hot.  But for sure all the extra showers can make your skin back fire. I can greasy facial skin if I eat chips, I can feel the grease coming out actually.

But your case sounds very extreme, yet again, I have no clue what to say that can help you here, the little bit of hair I have does not get greasy as you describe.

I cut my hair shorter, doesn't get as greasy anymore thank god, also keepig my diet spot on helps tons and increased my fluid intake

threetrees

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2015, 12:22:53 AM »
i wanna hijack this thread hopefully you can answer my questions. feeling rather helpless rite now

I'm taking 2xdutasterid pills per week now which supposedly reduce dht up to 80%

I bloated heavily after some days. especially in the face

I'm still 'lean' but body and face have definitely taken a turn for the worse.

to fight the bloating i started off with 1/2 arimidex eod and since bloating got worse i increased to 1 ari ed. still didnt change much (felt like it got worse even)

then I picked up letro from the pharmacy and took 1 a day for ~20 days. not much change still bloating. interestingly enough my aching left shoulder alomst stopped aching. my strength has increased beyond a mere placebo (can only be water-related no?)
still too much estrogen?

now i take 2 letro a day for a week and nothing changed for the better. quite the opposite i feel like the bloathing has become even worse. I'm eating on the low end caloriewise (1300-1800 clean food) and I'm not getting lean in the face. Food sits for an endless amount of time in my stomach

now i thought bloating comes from too high estrogen but can i still have too high estrogen with 1 letro/2 letro a day?

baseline is nothing hurts noticeably. I'm not lethargic at all. My private parts still work. I bloat like hell with and without food. I have drier skin tho.

I get my blood checked mid january so i would really love your input.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2015, 01:01:31 AM »
i wanna hijack this thread hopefully you can answer my questions. feeling rather helpless rite now

I'm taking 2xdutasterid pills per week now which supposedly reduce dht up to 80%

I bloated heavily after some days. especially in the face

I'm still 'lean' but body and face have definitely taken a turn for the worse.

to fight the bloating i started off with 1/2 arimidex eod and since bloating got worse i increased to 1 ari ed. still didnt change much (felt like it got worse even)

then I picked up letro from the pharmacy and took 1 a day for ~20 days. not much change still bloating. interestingly enough my aching left shoulder alomst stopped aching. my strength has increased beyond a mere placebo (can only be water-related no?)
still too much estrogen?

now i take 2 letro a day for a week and nothing changed for the better. quite the opposite i feel like the bloathing has become even worse. I'm eating on the low end caloriewise (1300-1800 clean food) and I'm not getting lean in the face. Food sits for an endless amount of time in my stomach

now i thought bloating comes from too high estrogen but can i still have too high estrogen with 1 letro/2 letro a day?

baseline is nothing hurts noticeably. I'm not lethargic at all. My private parts still work. I bloat like hell with and without food. I have drier skin tho.

I get my blood checked mid january so i would really love your input.

Aren't you supposed to stop taking that stuff if you encounter swelling? I think swelling of face and neck is a rare side effect and needs medical attention if you continue the drug. Why are you screwing around and not following the drug instructions?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2015, 01:32:25 AM »
Hey guys, I was just wondering... Aromasin should be taken daily due to its short 27 hour half life right after a meal, morning or night; it doesn't mater. However, would be alright to only take my dose of Aromasin based on how I feel mentally and physically throughout the day. So.. if I feel like I could feel better, my libido is not so good, lips are drying/chapping, etc. Skip my dose in this case. But next day if i feel better, I could pop a pill before bed. It just seems more logical to me this way

How do you base yourselves when you're not priveleged with blood tests?

You can also taste your own urine countless times during the day for a more accurate evalluation of estrogen levels.