Author Topic: Using AI's  (Read 1344 times)

kevthekid

• Getbig III
Using AI's
« on: December 17, 2015, 02:22:32 AM »
alright so for the past few months I've permanently come off tren and everything else (T3 and clen) I'm just using 500mg test per week and probably going to stick to this for a while. My problem is I don't use AI's now and don't really have a problem with it expect a day or two after my test injection my nips get puffy as shit for a day then go back to normal then a few days later it happens again. I've had pre existing gyno as a kid but it's very tiny and you can't really tell but when it gets puffy it's noticeable. Would Arimidex or Letro be the better of the two to use here. When I was running 500mg test/week and 75mg Tren Ace ED I was using both letro and arimidex every day and only had a tiny gyno problem every few days maybe but not like this. I also feel as if I am holding a lot of water so I'm thinking I should use Arimidex

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Using AI's
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 04:25:19 AM »
thats nice but what exactly is your question? lol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 05:20:57 AM »
I like exemestane for my ai. It's personal preference but u only want to chose from letro or adex? .. it really doesn't matter if u r getting away with out any now, then take a small dosage as u can to get some water retention off

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 02:28:25 PM »
alright so for the past few months I've permanently come off tren and everything else (T3 and clen) I'm just using 500mg test per week and probably going to stick to this for a while. My problem is I don't use AI's now and don't really have a problem with it expect a day or two after my test injection my nips get puffy as shit for a day then go back to normal then a few days later it happens again. I've had pre existing gyno as a kid but it's very tiny and you can't really tell but when it gets puffy it's noticeable. Would Arimidex or Letro be the better of the two to use here. When I was running 500mg test/week and 75mg Tren Ace ED I was using both letro and arimidex every day and only had a tiny gyno problem every few days maybe but not like this. I also feel as if I am holding a lot of water so I'm thinking I should use Arimidex

I also notice a bit of puffiness in the days following my test injection. I think it might be from the testosterone spike after the test injection (if you look at the graph for test e i think test levels peak 24 hours after injection then slowly decrease). This puffiness seems to be there even if I bump up my exemestane dose in the 2-3 days following the injection. It's not gyno, just puffiness, but it does seem to be quite strange

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 07:49:56 PM »
I also notice a bit of puffiness in the days following my test injection. I think it might be from the testosterone spike after the test injection (if you look at the graph for test e i think test levels peak 24 hours after injection then slowly decrease). This puffiness seems to be there even if I bump up my exemestane dose in the 2-3 days following the injection. It's not gyno, just puffiness, but it does seem to be quite strange

Yeah I'm on 500 cyp per week and I notice it a day or 2 after injecting and sometimes 1 day before my next inject

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 07:42:39 AM »
Yeah I'm on 500 cyp per week and I notice it a day or 2 after injecting and sometimes 1 day before my next inject

Maybe split up your test dose? like 125 mg EOD

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2015, 02:24:15 PM »
Only way to know for sure is blood work.  Otherwise you're just guessing.  I would use adex over letro if I had to use one.