Author Topic: Npp or tren  (Read 5993 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Npp or tren
« on: December 17, 2015, 11:16:39 PM »
I've been bulking for nearly 6 weeks, going to push it to 16-20 weeks total.
Current cycle:
600 test e
450 deca
450 eq
7.5 units growth

What would be a good cutting cycle? Was thinking of running NPP instead of Tren this time. I want to plan it ahead of time.
Was thinking test e/tren ace/eq/var but tren gave me tons of acne at 700. If i run it would have to be lower. If not i can swap it with npp.
I would keep using gh and add t3.

Would be nice to hear opinions

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Npp or tren
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 01:19:12 AM »
test/npp is my fav cutting cycle

clean and easy, no snappy mood as with tren (horrible when dieting), also no crazy hunger pangs as with tren.

test/npp is the cleanest cycle you can run for anything imo

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 05:26:27 AM »
is there a difference between deca and npp with sexual sides????? Been wanting to try npp but the girl i am dating is not to thrilled with my steroid use so any type of side effects that are going to effect my sex drive im gonna have to hear her yap yap yap about it.  Normally i wouldnt give two shits but this chick is  a decent catch.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 05:31:00 AM »
forget about her or forget about AAS.

been there done that...

im still here though  :D

but to answer your question, few people experience "deca dick" on npp. ive never ran deca but ive never had npp dick, lol.
one occasion where i ran low test with tren and npp and no prolactin protection it took a lil longer to get hard, but never had any issues with high test.
i guess you gotta try that out yourself though

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2015, 05:36:45 AM »
NPP tanked my libido at a low dosage (350-400mg a week) and this is with mast/test and winny. Caber solves the problem tho.

I was dieting very stricly at that period too so its proabably a factor but still even after i started to eat again, the libido didnt bounce back untill i stopped the NPP.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2015, 08:41:01 AM »
test/npp is my fav cutting cycle

clean and easy, no snappy mood as with tren (horrible when dieting), also no crazy hunger pangs as with tren.

test/npp is the cleanest cycle you can run for anything imo

This is what I wanted to hear :) thanks for confirming Jizmo, I just don't want that DHT acne you know and that will help me keep the last of my hair haha. So, NPP should make a decent addition. How much Testosterone would you recommend me using and what ester?

I will keep EQ but at a slightly higher dose. Oral of choice is var or epi. I will be using HGH. Dunno if i should add T3 though, doesn't sound as effective without the tren

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 09:35:28 AM »
I keep hearing guys complaining about sexual sides when on gear. I've never had a problem getting wood, even a week out from a show.. (though my mind was definitely not there).
I'm on test and deca right now, 750 test and 600 deca, and the only thing I notice is my orgasms aren't as intense, but have never had a problem getting hard. I've ran NPP and tren at the same time and one at a time with minimal test (200/wk), and still no problems down there. I'm convinced that its either a mental issue, a problem with too high/too low estro (I use minimal AI), or perhaps just genetic?
I've heard about deca dick and put off trying deca for a long time because of it, but once I took the plunge after my ex and I broke up I found I had no problems.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2015, 10:56:50 AM »
cant argue with the mental thing. I just remeber using deca when i was in college and i experienced deca dick which totally turned me off from that compound, and when i was in school i had a nice collection of girls i was banging on the regular and my sex drive was threw the roof , so back then i was convinced that deca did a number on me, but i ran it really stupid with barely any test.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2015, 11:26:38 AM »
I'm willing to bet every syringe, bottle of gear I have here that Gainsi will be not on npp or tren, but both of them in a mere 2 weeks, suffering sides, will talk about how he consulted his trainer, did not listen to him, will ask our advice, won't follow it.

Then "rinse/repeat" all over again.

I still wish you the best of luck!
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2015, 11:31:42 AM »
This is what I wanted to hear :) thanks for confirming Jizmo, I just don't want that DHT acne you know and that will help me keep the last of my hair haha. So, NPP should make a decent addition. How much Testosterone would you recommend me using and what ester?

I will keep EQ but at a slightly higher dose. Oral of choice is var or epi. I will be using HGH. Dunno if i should add T3 though, doesn't sound as effective without the tren
why would t3 be less effective without tren lol
hgh and t3 is a shit combination, with hgh t4 is better.
1g test 1g npp, as much t3 as you can use without stripping off muscle, thats it. EQ = waste of time, orals = waste of time on a cut. dunno about hgh.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2015, 08:45:43 AM »
test, npp and tren cycle is the best  8)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2015, 01:47:29 PM »
1g test 1g npp, as much t3 as you can use without stripping off muscle, thats it. EQ = waste of time, orals = waste of time on a cut. dunno about hgh.

1g test 1g NPP I'd become a mutant and a half on a cut xD

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2015, 01:19:47 AM »
1g test 1g NPP I'd become a mutant and a half on a cut xD
not with 100mcg+ of t3  ;)

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2015, 01:40:01 AM »
not with 100mcg+ of t3  ;)

100mcg t3 you would be a flat depleted mutant haha when you dropped it to 50mcg and upped the carbs there could be a change

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2015, 06:36:14 AM »
I ran similar cycle but I just used 600 deca and added 300mgs npp to cut down on oil.

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2016, 10:37:48 PM »
10 drops of Tadalafil before  bed time and next day you break the table with your morning star

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2016, 07:54:54 PM »
I'm willing to bet every syringe, bottle of gear I have here that Gainsi will be not on npp or tren, but both of them in a mere 2 weeks, suffering sides, will talk about how he consulted his trainer, did not listen to him, will ask our advice, won't follow it.

Then "rinse/repeat" all over again.

I still wish you the best of luck!

LOL you might be right

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2016, 08:02:50 PM »

Why are orals useless on a cut lol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2016, 12:12:45 AM »
Why are orals useless on a cut lol
except for winny maybe
i consider orals a short and hefty plateau breaker. orals are much stronger than injects in general.
once you hit a pleateau - blast your ass off with sdrol, mtren or m1t for 2-3 weeks. you will break through, GUARANTEED.
id rather save my liver for that purpose instead of pointlessly thrashing it on a cut. whats the point? you wont gain a gram of muscle anyway when youre cutting. therefore the only point of orals is cosmetic imo, so winny or maybe very low dose sdrol are the only ones id use on a cut.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2016, 01:03:33 AM »
except for winny maybe
i consider orals a short and hefty plateau breaker. orals are much stronger than injects in general.
once you hit a pleateau - blast your ass off with sdrol, mtren or m1t for 2-3 weeks. you will break through, GUARANTEED.
id rather save my liver for that purpose instead of pointlessly thrashing it on a cut. whats the point? you wont gain a gram of muscle anyway when youre cutting. therefore the only point of orals is cosmetic imo, so winny or maybe very low dose sdrol are the only ones id use on a cut.

Cosmetic enhancement is the whole point of steroids. What would be the point of saving steroids that help you look better when you're lean if you save them only when you're fat, don't you agree? But i also do agree with what you're saying, you could give your liver a break and start running an oral when you need to

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2016, 01:41:54 AM »
Cosmetic enhancement is the whole point of steroids. What would be the point of saving steroids that help you look better when you're lean if you save them only when you're fat, don't you agree? But i also do agree with what you're saying, you could give your liver a break and start running an oral when you need to
permanent cosmetic enhancement is the point of steroids. (not getting into the "everything is temporary", "gotta stay on" blabla discussion here)

the point of "saving" steroids is that you can use them when they are most useful.
i read your posts. you obviously do not understand this concept and prefer to mindlessly blast your ass off 24/7  ;) this is not a smart approach though.

personally, i would not blast my liver to temporarily look a tiny bit drier or fuller while cutting. its pointless, because its temporary. the look is gone immediately when you stop the orals. and you cant run orals for long, unlike injectables.

id rather blast my liver to actually gain some actual tissue. when you hit a plateau THEN the immediate boost that orals give is put to good use.

LBM is what makes you look good long term, not dryness. that dry look just a short term thing that fades away. LBM does not fade away. (of course you gotta stay on)