Author Topic: Someone help me get lean ?  (Read 2132 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Someone help me get lean ?
« on: December 18, 2015, 08:18:31 AM »
Not sure if this is the right section for this.. If not I apologise.

I have been going to the gym since I was 15 now Im gonna be 26 in next year. I have a nice physique imo. Thing is I have never been shredded. My lowest was about 8%. That's when I was 17-19. The reason for this was drug use and abuse of recreational drugs and opiates, till I was 22 year old. But in my last year's of drug use my drug habit went from amphetamine, cocaine, ecstacy and benzos to opiates. That's when I started to gain weight and muscles. I remember when I was 18 I was only 66kg and 179cm in height. Now Im 104-105kg and with 12-3%bodyfat(highest I've been)

I would like to get past 6%. Always when I try to diet down. I can see in the mirror I'm loosing muscles and thats when I stop. I know it could be a mind thing. I have never tried to seriously diet down. And I'm tired of being with high bodyfat. I would like to see your shares of tips for me, how to diet down with minimize of muscle loss. What do you eat, how often do you cardio, is stims necessary to go under 6%, what your favourite AAS for cutting and your diet plan and so on..

Merci

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Someone help me get lean ?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 10:30:37 AM »
Not sure if this is the right section for this.. If not I apologise.

I have been going to the gym since I was 15 now Im gonna be 26 in next year. I have a nice physique imo. Thing is I have never been shredded. My lowest was about 8%. That's when I was 17-19. The reason for this was drug use and abuse of recreational drugs and opiates, till I was 22 year old. But in my last year's of drug use my drug habit went from amphetamine, cocaine, ecstacy and benzos to opiates. That's when I started to gain weight and muscles. I remember when I was 18 I was only 66kg and 179cm in height. Now Im 104-105kg and with 12-3%bodyfat(highest I've been)

I would like to get past 6%. Always when I try to diet down. I can see in the mirror I'm loosing muscles and thats when I stop. I know it could be a mind thing. I have never tried to seriously diet down. And I'm tired of being with high bodyfat. I would like to see your shares of tips for me, how to diet down with minimize of muscle loss. What do you eat, how often do you cardio, is stims necessary to go under 6%, what your favourite AAS for cutting and your diet plan and so on..

Merci

Get over your "im small" phobia. U aint losing muscle, u losing fat. If u want to stay fat then keep up with the size delusion. Less cals, more drugs=lean

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 10:53:41 AM »
you should check some info in the newbie section, lotta good shit on there

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 10:58:50 AM »
ow and just fyi after i gave up all the rec drugs which i used pretty heavy my body took like two years to get back in shape, and i take bodybuilding very seriously in my schedule. How much clean time do you have?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2015, 11:14:49 AM »
Are you FRench, live in Québec?
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2015, 11:37:51 AM »
Get over your "im small" phobia. U aint losing muscle, u losing fat. If u want to stay fat then keep up with the size delusion. Less cals, more drugs=lean
exactly.

youre losing fat, water and glykogen.
and you have much more fat, water and glykogen than youd think. (not trying to be offensive, but this is true for everyone including myself)

2 things:
youre not as muscular as you think, get this into your head
once you understood that then get in your head that you wont ever look big in clothes when youre shredded, unless youre ifbb status.

losing 40lbs to get shredded sucks, but it sucks even more if you thought you only had 20lbs to lose.
 :)

this down there is why u think ur losing muscle

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 12:43:36 PM »

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2015, 12:44:44 PM »
ow and just fyi after i gave up all the rec drugs which i used pretty heavy my body took like two years to get back in shape, and i take bodybuilding very seriously in my schedule. How much clean time do you have?

Same her bro... the only thing i do is work and gym <--- no life.

I have been clean 3 years... but im on Suboxone therapy.. it sucks... thinking on going to rehab again just to quit that.

exactly.

youre losing fat, water and glykogen.
and you have much more fat, water and glykogen than youd think. (not trying to be offensive, but this is true for everyone including myself)

2 things:
youre not as muscular as you think, get this into your head
once you understood that then get in your head that you wont ever look big in clothes when youre shredded, unless youre ifbb status.

losing 40lbs to get shredded sucks, but it sucks even more if you thought you only had 20lbs to lose.
 :)

this down there is why u think ur losing muscle

Naah not hurt by your words... I know im not muscular!.... or maybe thats my stupid brain thinking that. we all got little body dysmorphia in us.. but some got more then others.

yes you're right. just need to tune my brain right :)

No sir, Im from Iceland
Are you FRench, live in Québec?

No sir, im from Iceland

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2015, 12:46:55 PM »
I wanna hear the drugs stories. 8)

Got so many crazy stories to tell lol...

Jatin bhatia

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2015, 04:03:04 AM »
Move more, eat less

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2015, 04:16:06 AM »
Getting under 6% well if you truely want it you will have to starve yourself badly.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2015, 06:08:57 AM »
how long have you been on the subs????? I saw a couple dudes in rehab coming off of them, it was a pretty hard withdraw, not nearly as bad as methadone.  I would try to taper down if i were you. I got about two years of clean time from heavy heavy heroin use .

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2015, 09:36:35 PM »
how long have you been on the subs????? I saw a couple dudes in rehab coming off of them, it was a pretty hard withdraw, not nearly as bad as methadone.  I would try to taper down if i were you. I got about two years of clean time from heavy heavy heroin use .

2 years now.. I relapsed for few days 2 years ago.. but good job I'm really happy for you. Heroin WD is the worst but in a shorter time than subs.. are you on suboxone now ? Yes I really want to quit but it seems like I don't have the time to be in WD :( I hate to be bound by this devil. I was down at 1.5mg but I don't know why I fucled up and came back to 8 mg :(