Author Topic: need advice brothas  (Read 2810 times)

tarzapedamonkey

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
need advice brothas
« on: March 08, 2006, 11:41:13 PM »
well ive been dieting and workin my ass of since jan 3 and i started at 340 and now im like 305, wanna get down to 15 percent bf or less
which i think is 200 well thats wat it was 4 years ago but id like to put on muscle, i might of put some muscle in those 4 years

i was thinkin of doin gear cuz i ciould workout harder and more often and put on more muscle, i was thinkin just of the top of my head test cyp/deca/anavar,or just test cyp /anavar

or should i wait till im leaner and then do some gear?

im 6,0
26years old
305lbs
bodyfat is high not sure wat % but high

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: need advice brothas
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 11:54:36 PM »
well ive been dieting and workin my ass of since jan 3 and i started at 340 and now im like 305, wanna get down to 15 percent bf or less
which i think is 200 well thats wat it was 4 years ago but id like to put on muscle, i might of put some muscle in those 4 years

i was thinkin of doin gear cuz i ciould workout harder and more often and put on more muscle, i was thinkin just of the top of my head test cyp/deca/anavar,or just test cyp /anavar

im 6,0
26years old
305lbs

This goes without saying.

Don't even consider using AAS until you have your bodyfat within "reasonable" standards.  By that I mean at least get your bodyfat to 30% or so before you do a newbie cycle.

Then you can go from there.

Doing a cycle right now would be pointless.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tarzapedamonkey

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 12:03:07 AM »
yea thats wat i thought but wanted to check, someone was at my gym was tellin me me it would be a good idea

thx

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 02:40:34 AM »
yea thats wat i thought but wanted to check, someone was at my gym was tellin me me it would be a good idea

Don't listen to random roid monkeys at the gym.

That should be common sense.

If they "think" it would be a good idea, that usually means they don't "know" shit.

DIV

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 06:44:00 AM »
yerah, i would get ur bf% checked first and then consider a test cycle to see how ur body reacts and maybe add some eq for the lean gains, u dont want to get too bloated as u may be holding alot of water as it is, keep the gains lean and add that muscle will put u in moreof a high energy state to burn more fat. good luck

muscle
muscle

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 06:24:53 PM »
yea dude, shred some of that fatt, and then worry about the gear!!!! Otherwise there may be some health issues during the cycle, so save ur self the trouble and drop the fatt first!!
FEAR THE BAPP!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 06:57:39 PM »

You should be able to train your ass off w/o gear, if you can not train hard naturally then in my opinion you are not ready for gear. Gear has it's place as part of the training lifestyle for some, but it is by no means a magical potion that will change your life by itself.

im 6,0
26years old
305lbs

Train and diet your ass off, get yourself to a respectable place condition wise before you start an AAS regimen. I would spend at least the next year doing this along with as much research about gear as you can possibly stand. If you do this, stay consistent with training, diet and research, once you are ready for the "dark side" the entire process will be much more rewarding.

Good luck to you!

tarzapedamonkey

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 10:40:49 PM »
iam workin my ass off !

thx for the info bros if i do anything it wont be till next dec,jan

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 11:59:03 PM »
Think about this for one-second... more muscle, more calories burnt in a day.. Go with your heart my son...

FLEX N FREAK

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 06:42:26 AM »
I kinda got the same question. im 5'10" 300 lbs, body fat about 25% . lean muscle about 225. i havent taken anything in like 7 years, so my receptor sites should be like sponges. I just got deca, primobolan, and winstrol. My justification for starting now is that the gear will motivate me to workout harder and eat cleaner.

what do you guys think ?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 08:15:13 AM »
Few things I want to bring up, relating to the posts in this thread that portray gear as somewhat of a motivator to eat cleaner and train harder.

For those who were once natural BBers and have taken up gear, did you notice a difference in how you worked out on it compared to your natural training? In terms of intensity, rest times, how much water you were drinking, etc etc. I'd like to hear from people who have experienced mental and physical changes in the gym once they started using which differs from when they were natural. Or is this attitude of "with a shot of gear, I suddenly get the motivation to train harder and eat cleaner" just a mental thing?

Also, in terms of nutrition. Again, for users who were once natural, are you eating cleaner compared to when you were "clean"? If so, why, and what is the need to eat cleaner just because you're using?

This may provide some real insight into the changes one goes through mentally due to the effects of gear, and whether they are all in the head (ego), or actually stem from something within the drugs.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2006, 08:53:15 AM »
I kinda got the same question. im 5'10" 300 lbs, body fat about 25% . lean muscle about 225. i havent taken anything in like 7 years, so my receptor sites should be like sponges. I just got deca, primobolan, and winstrol. My justification for starting now is that the gear will motivate me to workout harder and eat cleaner.

what do you guys think ?

I think you need to get your BF% down before you consider AAS.  If you're carrying around 75lbs. of fat, using AAS is only going to exacerbate existing conditions or create some new ones.  I don't advocate running a cycle right now.

Few things I want to bring up, relating to the posts in this thread that portray gear as somewhat of a motivator to eat cleaner and train harder.

For those who were once natural BBers and have taken up gear, did you notice a difference in how you worked out on it compared to your natural training? In terms of intensity, rest times, how much water you were drinking, etc etc. I'd like to hear from people who have experienced mental and physical changes in the gym once they started using which differs from when they were natural. Or is this attitude of "with a shot of gear, I suddenly get the motivation to train harder and eat cleaner" just a mental thing?

Also, in terms of nutrition. Again, for users who were once natural, are you eating cleaner compared to when you were "clean"? If so, why, and what is the need to eat cleaner just because you're using?

This may provide some real insight into the changes one goes through mentally due to the effects of gear, and whether they are all in the head (ego), or actually stem from something within the drugs.

Actually, for me, the AAS only give me a "buffer" to trainer harder with more intensity than when I was natural.  I can go full out with a new bodypart every other day, whereas "natural" my body would not recover sufficiently in time to get another intense workout within the same time period.  Also, if anything, AAS give me more leeway in my diet.  I can take in more simple sugars post-workout without it converting to fat and overall it just increased my metabolic rate.  I eat clean, though because I'm a powerlifter I eat more food than a bodybuilder does. 

Mentally, AAS provide a nice edge, relating to intensity and focus.  There is a world of different between being "natural" and using 500MG Sustanon ew and 40MG Halotestin on workout days.

Halotestin turns me in to a beast....unleashed.

DIV 

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2006, 11:31:59 AM »
yea dude, shred some of that fatt, and then worry about the gear!!!! Otherwise there may be some health issues during the cycle, so save ur self the trouble and drop the fatt first!!
yes.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

IronGame

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2006, 04:36:57 AM »
Besides the fact that you will pull a lot more chiks if you lose the flab.
white belt for life

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2006, 10:06:40 PM »
Besides the fact that you will pull a lot more chiks if you lose the flab.

Quality vs. Quantity....

If you lift for the chicks you are in the wrong game.  Go play racquetball....

If you need muscle to pick up women, you have no personality or depth.  You won't keep them long anyway.....

BottomLine:  Lift for yourself, not for a woman.

DIV

IronGame

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2006, 02:41:21 AM »
I don't lift just "for a woman".  I take pride in myself and my appearance.  Keeping my health and vitality is of utmost importance for me.  However, getting a compliment from a nice looking woman is a motivator. 

In general women don't like fat boys. I know this because I WAS a fat boy (in jr high school).  My desire to improve my appearance, led me to study nutrition and exercise.  That was 30 years ago, and I have never stopped.
white belt for life

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2006, 05:10:30 AM »

^bump that.  My thoughts exactly.  And when a post-cycle depression hits you, you'll find yourself right back to 300 lbs or more, fat as ever.

Set a 2-year plan for yourself that includes weights, cardio and a super clean diet first.  You get your gear on after that.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2006, 06:57:49 AM »
^bump that.  My thoughts exactly.  And when a post-cycle depression hits you, you'll find yourself right back to 300 lbs or more, fat as ever.

Set a 2-year plan for yourself that includes weights, cardio and a super clean diet first.  You get your gear on after that.

agree, the last thing that u would want to do is mess something up with the gear and being over weight, diet bro and work ur ass off then do the gear, ull be more happy with the resutls!!!

muscle
muscle