Author Topic: Rate the 'no homo' of peace  (Read 901 times)

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
Rate the 'no homo' of peace
« on: December 20, 2015, 01:08:29 AM »
Got this from the other forum..

There was a fanfare about 15 years ago. Me and a buddy friend, whom I thought was buddy enough, and his family visited. Me and my friend got separated and I later spent a good 15 minutes looking around for him or any member of his family. In the end I called his hand phone and was shocked to find out he had left without informing me. The composite feeling of pain, sadness, dismay, disappointment, betrayal, and anger evoked at that moment was difficult to handle. A hundred thoughts raced through my mind as I walked towards my car under the drizzling rain. The cruelty of his action escaped him as he let out an amused laugh over the phone.

;D
T

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
Re: Rate the 'no homo' of peace
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 01:16:21 AM »
Second part....

The point is, real friend do not leave a friend behind. Some people may brush aside the incident as a small matter but is it really a small matter when there was some kind of bond between friends? I knew the bond from my side was much stronger compared to his side and I would be affected more whereas he would take things for granted.
What I experienced with you was more benign because I have immunity now and have a more open mind attitude. However anger was unavoidable and I made the mistake of carrying the anger too long until it affected you and I m sorry.
T

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 01:20:50 AM »
Final part

To clarify, what I said about affection I meant it in a bromance sort of way. The sharing of gear resources, and the playful nudging and shoulder rubs, are indicators. I knew that the said affection was much more one way than it was equally shared, emotional wise, and thus I would take the full brunt of devastation had the friendship went sour.
T

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 02:49:11 AM »

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 03:19:06 AM »
Next part is where he spat out all of that other guy's cumshots into jars, so he could keep the memories alive?

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2015, 04:14:53 AM »
This is part of the problem with the internet...