Author Topic: Periscope - horrible date story :-(  (Read 7347 times)

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
Re: Periscope - horrible date story :-(
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2015, 01:53:11 PM »
In all sincerity, I would have been lost to any possibility of liking this broad as soon as I saw her chatting on her phone while walking out to my vehicle. Just shows total ignorance of proper etiquette.

And after only a few minutes in the car with all this periscope shit, I'd have turned my vehicle around and delivered her right back to where the nightmare began.

NO pussy is worth suffering such disrespect.

Sad thing is many men are so desperate that they will put up with this.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2015, 02:09:01 PM »
In all sincerity, I would have been lost to any possibility of liking this broad as soon as I saw her chatting on her phone while walking out to my vehicle. Just shows total ignorance of proper etiquette.

And after only a few minutes in the car with all this periscope shit, I'd have turned my vehicle around and delivered her right back to where the nightmare began.

NO pussy is worth suffering such disrespect.
Well, your positive joie de vie and elan must slay them left and right. Perhaps, your race hate? Must be like Spanish fly.   

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2015, 05:41:42 PM »
Cram it up her ass and tell her it's the newest thing.  Endoscope.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2015, 05:44:06 PM »

:D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2015, 12:33:38 AM »
You drove 20 minutes with that going on. That was the problem.

Exactly. Should have turned around and dropped her off where you picked her up within 5 minutes. Or take her to dinner and order and than go to the bathroom and high tail it out of there leaving her with the bill and the embarrassment. Tell a waiter before you leave to tell her not to forget to Periscope it all.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2015, 12:41:42 AM »

Bob Chick started Endoscope years ago. Here he is on his first Endoscope date.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2015, 01:39:24 AM »
You should had left the restaurant while she was periscoping and let her pay the check.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2015, 05:18:53 AM »
I blame men, they worship pussy to the point women know they can do whatever the fuck they want and get away with it.  I would have told her to go fuck herself the moment I realised what she was doing.

I would not have went through that hell musclularny experienced. I would have drove her back and told her to have a nice life#go fuck your self

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2015, 07:59:33 PM »
I would not have went through that hell musclularny experienced. I would have drove her back and told her to have a nice life#go fuck your self

Would have dropped her off and said " Fuck off-I got work to do

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2015, 08:04:12 PM »
Friend hooks me up with this girl, he says she is great for me as he knows I hate facebook and she has no facebook,  not to mention (the more important part) she is real good looking, no kids, no drugs etc.

So after a few short texts back and forth we decide to meet up Friday night. I arrive to pick her up, and boom, my friend was right, she is hot as hell. She is walking towards my car and I notice she is holding the phone with her arms stretched out and talking. Not much of a surprise there, I have picked up girls before that are busy talking and texting, no reason to get upset just yet.

She gets into the car, and what im hearing sounds completely bizarre, I can't remember exactly everything but this is how it went:

Where are you guys going? we are going to (restaurant name)
my snapchat is...
what car he has, well he has a (name of car)
my instagram is..
guys follow me
please guys stop speaking dirty or I will have to block
show me those hearts
invite your friends
this is all you will see of my boobs

I am sitting there and wondering wtf is going on but I am just driving (longest 20 minute drive).

And then Hell shows up, she says

"hey, everyone wants to see the guy I am going out with, say hi"

With that she turns her phone to me and says "we are live on periscope, say hi there are 43 people watching us"

I heard the word periscope in the past but really did not know how it works, however I was able to figured out a bit what the fuck was going on here. She sees I am upset, she tries calming me down by saying "oh look they are giving you hearts".

Anyway, she wishes these "followers" well and promises to do a quick "scope" once in the restaurant.

She did keep her promise, and my evening continued to get worse.

Every dish that arrived she "scoped".

When I asked if she can stop scoping she took major offense! She started yelling at me how many followers she has and how many likes / hearts etc and sooner or later she might get work off it.

I stayed as calm as possible, drove her home, complete silence and that was the end of that one.

I used to warn people about dating social media addicts, I am not upping the warning big time to a code red and warning do not date periscopers unless you have no respect for your privacy.

That was you! You're just a tiny twink bro. Do you even lift?

;D
A