Author Topic: Relationship ending now I have a brutal case of oneitis, how to deal with this?  (Read 17161 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Part of the reason things were so wonderful is because you knew the ending is near so there was way less stress and tension.

The best advice I can give is to go out and meet others, this is the only way to forget shy of chopping your head off.

True advice.  It was meant to be a fling with no expectations.  She'll be seeing someone within a week of being back in America. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

True advice.  It was meant to be a fling with no expectations.  She'll be seeing someone within a week of being back in America. 

She's already in contact with her ex back in the U.S., he will meet her at the airport upon arrival and she will suck his dick in the car on the way back to his apartment where they will spend the weekend fucking.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
She's already in contact with her ex back in the U.S., he will meet her at the airport upon arrival and she will suck his dick in the car on the way back to his apartment where they will spend the weekend fucking.

Glad you know my weekend plans!  :D
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
"For every beautiful woman, somewhere there is a man who is tired of her."
Lawrence Bostwick Shannon
V

Red Hook

• Getbig V
1.  Post of pics of her, let's judge if she is worthy of starting a thread.
2.  Make sure that you nut up in her a  couple of times in her before she leaves.  Raw.. no condom, no pulling out.. send her off with a "going away package".
3.  Here is a good chance to hit her friends, use the sympathy of her leaving to your benefit.
4.  You can always visit her on vacation, it's no big deal.

Plus I suspect that paying for her company was costing you a fortune. Did you have to pay cash upfront or on a weekly basis?

I

Method101

• Getbig V
1.  Post of pics of her, let's judge if she is worthy of starting a thread.
2.  Make sure that you nut up in her a  couple of times in her before she leaves.  Raw.. no condom, no pulling out.. send her off with a "going away package".
3.  Here is a good chance to hit her friends, use the sympathy of her leaving to your benefit.
4.  You can always visit her on vacation, it's no big deal.

Plus I suspect that paying for her company was costing you a fortune. Did you have to pay cash upfront or on a weekly basis?

Didn't cost me, she paid half everywhere we went including on a holiday. As far as the comments about sex not being good enough or something, this is the girl who soaked my bed so bad we had to cover it in multiple towels.

Other comments have harsh but good and helpful thank you. As far as nutting without a condom I've been doing that since she went on the pill anyway lol.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Yes, i second that, however, bigmc and i will kindy retract our statements if you show us pictures of said blondes asshole...

LOL  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Didn't cost me, she paid half everywhere we went including on a holiday. As far as the comments about sex not being good enough or something, this is the girl who soaked my bed so bad we had to cover it in multiple towels.

Other comments have harsh but good and helpful thank you. As far as nutting without a condom I've been doing that since she went on the pill anyway lol.

that is disgusting and you are a filthy person.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Was dating this American girl for a few months, her visa runs out in a week or two and she is returning home so our relationship will be over. The pain I feel is very intense, she was 6 feet tall with naturally blonde hair and blue eyes. She could sing and was physically quite fit, we shared most of the same interests, she was someone you could have an intelligent conversation with, we often stayed up for half the night talking, she initiated sex as often as I did and she often would want it 3 times in the same night. We say goodbye for the final time on Wednesday, the last time I was with her she started crying over it and I got very upset too which I know will make me seem like a beta to most people on this forum...lol

Wednesday is gonna be brutal and girls like this are rare,  there is 0% possibility of it continuing, we will just exchange messages occasionally online. It sucks massively when a relationship ends due to no fault of your own and you feel like the person you are losing will be hard to replace even though she wasn't perfect, Anyone else experienced this? how can I deal with the way I'm feeling?
 :-\  :-X ... 

EPIC shortsightedness.  There are close to 4 billion women in this world.  Get out of your area/city/state/country and you'll see that chicks like this aren't rare.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

lol typical getbig responses made me laugh ;D

This is ridiculous...I feel your pain but you can either go with her.,....but better yet she can overstay her visa just like every other illegal does...LOL..the Irish and Africans do it all the time

bigmc

• Getbig V

so she was incontinent

probably pissing herself laughing at your guns
T

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
so she was incontinent

this is cruel ;D ;D

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
this is cruel ;D ;D
Whats cruel is her pissing the bed and Method being left clean it up

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Whats cruel is her pissing the bed and Method being left clean it up

;D ;D...HA!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
GET A FLESH LIGHT...

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Get a flesh light shaped like a cat.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Get a cat shaped like a flesh light...

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Was dating this American girl for a few months, her visa runs out in a week or two and she is returning home so our relationship will be over. The pain I feel is very intense, she was 6 feet tall with naturally blonde hair and blue eyes. She could sing and was physically quite fit, we shared most of the same interests, she was someone you could have an intelligent conversation with, we often stayed up for half the night talking, she initiated sex as often as I did and she often would want it 3 times in the same night. We say goodbye for the final time on Wednesday, the last time I was with her she started crying over it and I got very upset too which I know will make me seem like a beta to most people on this forum...lol

Wednesday is gonna be brutal and girls like this are rare,  there is 0% possibility of it continuing, we will just exchange messages occasionally online. It sucks massively when a relationship ends due to no fault of your own and you feel like the person you are losing will be hard to replace even though she wasn't perfect, Anyone else experienced this? how can I deal with the way I'm feeling?
 :-\  :-X ...  

What city does she live in?  Me and my boys could pay her a visit and send you the video  ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
so she was incontinent
sorry you never were able to give a woman an actual orgasm "bigmc". Oh well to all the women out there if you want to stay nice and dry every night then bigmc is the man for you.

:D

bigmc

• Getbig V
sorry you never were able to give a woman an actual orgasm "bigmc". Oh well to all the women out there if you want to stay nice and dry every night then bigmc is the man for you.

:D

you've never had a woman

you are a fantasist

you look like an aberration, a gargoyle made flesh

even your dog wouldn't hump your leg brah
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Wednesday is gonna be brutal and girls like this are rare,  there is 0% possibility of it continuing, we will just exchange messages occasionally online. It sucks massively when a relationship ends due to no fault of your own and you feel like the person you are losing will be hard to replace even though she wasn't perfect, Anyone else experienced this? how can I deal with the way I'm feeling?
 :-\  :-X ...  

If you mean this much to each other, you'll figure out a way to be together.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Why did it end? Due to no fault of your own? What happened?

Her visa ran out.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Her visa ran out.

Well, then it's not 0 % chance of continuing.

Method could easily travel to the states and visit her next time.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
If you mean this much to each other, you'll figure out a way to be together.

Word of advice.....

Leave this thread now, you've posted twice, now leave before the rest of Getbig realizes you're actually trolling for the OP's cock.