Author Topic: Marijuana, it's not as harmless as you think  (Read 13786 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Marijuana, it's not as harmless as you think
« on: December 21, 2015, 04:15:26 AM »
No need to rehash my past relationship with this plant.
What I can say is that anyone that believes, "it's just weed", is misinformed.  

Outside of myself, I've consistently seen people believe they weren't addicted to smoking this plant. Then when they come off for whatever reasons, they go through hell in withdrawal. Insomnia,  irritability,  mood swings, nightmares, vivid dreams, hot and cold sweats, depression and anxiety.  All of these are very real symptoms.  

I'm not against marijuana the plant. I'm against all these hybrid strains and I'm against it being smoked. (not meant to be)
It may start innocent but over time, if you're not careful, it will grow to be a part of you if you lean on it too much and it inevitably does for many. It's hell coming off when you've been on long term.

It's not an opioid or alcohol withdrawal. It's in its own class and needs to be respected.  

Please let my experiences serve as a warning.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Marijuana, it's not as harmless as you think
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 04:21:01 AM »
What if Planet Niburu is just a big ball of weed

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 04:21:52 AM »
What if Planet Niburu is just a big ball of weed

It's not

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 04:23:52 AM »
Coming off marijuana is almost enjoyable, the easiest drug to come off either long or short term..  OP is mentally ill with or without drugs, pot has nothing to do with his dysfunction, just amplifies it.  Hope this helps.
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2015, 04:24:04 AM »

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 04:26:14 AM »
How much of the population smoke weed? 50-70%?

I know a lot of weed smokers and most of them love it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2015, 04:29:31 AM »
Coming off marijuana is almost enjoyable, the easiest drug to come off either long or short term..  OP is mentally ill with or without drugs, pot has nothing to do with his dysfunction, just amplifies it.  Hope this helps.

Weed never made me dysfunctional but it did sap motivation.  Nice try though, Mr. "Predatory Female". What a fucking beta and loser. I bet you read self help books and have a life coach as well.

Studies have shown otherwise the longer and more frequent you smoke.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2015, 04:31:46 AM »
I vape once daily. Mine is medicinal and I avoid the insane strains. ... I don't need them. I end up with a mild buzz at 6 pm daily that tapers off before bed.

But Wiggs is not wrong for heavy smokers. There are long term impacts and there is withdrawal. But light daily use has limited risks. I occasionally have to stop vaping for a few days as I travel for work. I've never experienced significant withdrawal.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2015, 04:32:30 AM »
How much of the population smoke weed? 50-70%?

I know a lot of weed smokers and most of them love it.

I did as well  but as some point those whose decisions are revolve around it should take a hard look in the mirror and ask who is in charge, you or the plant. If the thought of going just 30 days with it scare you or anger you, you may want to get help.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2015, 04:33:19 AM »
Weed never made me dysfunctional but it did sap motivation.  Nice try though, Mr. "Predatory Female". What a fucking beta and loser. I bet you read self help books and have a life coach as well.

Studies have shown otherwise the longer and more frequent you smoke.

Jesus H Christ, self help books and a life coach, they are almost certainly ways to become a BETA male, I hate such things.  And the study called life disagrees with you, millions of people smoke weed every day, go to work, lead productive lives and remain motivated, just as many regularly 'come off' marijuana with little to no problem.  Take your self righteous and ridiculous propaganda somewhere else.
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2015, 04:36:34 AM »
I vape once daily. Mine is medicinal and I avoid the insane strains. ... I don't need them. I end up with a mild buzz at 6 pm daily that tapers off before bed.

But Wiggs is not wrong for heavy smokers. There are long term impacts and there is withdrawal. But light daily use has limited risks. I occasionally have to stop vaping for a few days as I travel for work. I've never experienced significant withdrawal.

I agree. There are plenty of medical benefits.  Like everything else Americans do, we do too much and abuse shit. It doesn't start that way but for many it inevitably ends up that way. Especially considering the shitty state of affairs on this planet now. Very easy and socially acceptable to give in.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2015, 04:39:42 AM »
Jesus H Christ, self help books and a life coach, they are almost certainly ways to become a BETA male, I hate such things.  And the study called life disagrees with you, millions of people smoke weed every day, go to work, lead productive lives and remain motivated, just as many regularly 'come off' marijuana with little to no problem.  Take your self righteous and ridiculous propaganda somewhere else.

Spoken like a fucking pothead get the fucking outta here. lol

Here's some stories from a little something called life. http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2013/03/02/marijuana-withdrawal-symptoms-what-you-may-experience/ Read some of the 650 comments from people's experiences loser.

Addicts are going to defend their vice. I expect nothing different. Dope fiend.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2015, 04:45:20 AM »
Never could enjoy it.
It always put me on edge, especially the synthetic shit.
Felt like a "fish out of water"
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2015, 04:50:58 AM »
I knew I had a problem when I'd go into a rage at the thought of not having any. It took a unholy control of me that I needed to break.
My short term memory dramatically improved, my taste for junk food went away, my mood became more stable, I became more social, and other stuff.

2scared2post

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2015, 04:52:11 AM »
I knew I had a problem when I'd go into a rage at the thought of not having any. It took a unholy control of me that I needed to break.
My short term memory dramatically improved, my taste for junk food went away, my mood became more stable, I became more social, and other stuff.

Since you have stopped smoking weed, what have you acheived?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 04:52:28 AM »
Never could enjoy it.
It always put me on edge, especially the synthetic shit.
Felt like a "fish out of water"

Maybe you weren't aligned with Planet Niburu at the time. :D :D :D
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 04:55:05 AM »
Maybe you weren't aligned with Planet Niburu at the time.

Which is a must concerning these matters.

No shit he felt like a fish out of the water when not being aligned.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2015, 04:55:56 AM »
Since you have stopped smoking weed, what have you acheived?

Entering 2nd semester of Nursing school in Jan. finished 1st semester 2 weeks ago.
Not that I couldn't have don't that on weed. I could. My point is that you become addicted and you don't even know it. Also, coming off if you're a heavy smoker is hell.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2015, 04:56:58 AM »
Which is a must concerning these matters.

No shit he felt like a fish out of the water when not being aligned.

One must be completely in touch with Planet Nibiru. Otherwise, any experience will not be felt wholeheartedly.
X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2015, 04:58:48 AM »
Trust me gentlemen,  the last thing I ever thought I'd be doing is bashing pot but the truth is the truth.
I don't want anything dictating or controlling my behavior. 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2015, 04:59:56 AM »
Weed has turned a mate I grew up with to a paranoid wreck with disgusting brown teeth, greasy hair and filthy clothes no better than the comin tramp, he never goes out in public, sweats profusely when he has to go out and hides everything g in stupid places in his flat.

Yet I personally know others who have smoked the same length of time and are perfectly ok

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2015, 05:02:24 AM »
True story,

Years ago I was a big fan of weed then I took a job that supplied a car and paid for gas but if I ever got into an accident I had to take a drug test within 48 hrs......never touched it again even after I switched jobs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2015, 05:04:12 AM »
Weed has turned a mate I grew up with to a paranoid wreck with disgusting brown teeth, greasy hair and filthy clothes no better than the comin tramp, he never goes out in public, sweats profusely when he has to go out and hides everything g in stupid places in his flat.

Yet I personally know others who have smoked the same length of time and are perfectly ok

This is not meant for the casual smoker per se except to ensure it doesn't take control of you. It's meant for the daily and every other day smokers. You can function on mj. I could and excel. That's not the point.  The point is, you're a slave to it and if you have to stop for some reason, it's not going to be easy.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2015, 05:05:51 AM »
Spoken like a fucking pothead get the fucking outta here. lol

Here's some stories from a little something called life. http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2013/03/02/marijuana-withdrawal-symptoms-what-you-may-experience/ Read some of the 650 comments from people's experiences loser.

Addicts are going to defend their vice. I expect nothing different. Dope fiend.
I currently don't smoke pot and have no desires to indulge at this point.  But I have smoked in the past, had no trouble coming off it and no change in motivation when using it.  Those who go to hell while smoking pot would go to hell without it.  Some people are just losers, their pot use doesn't make them losers, they are just losers who happen to smoke pot.
V

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2015, 05:07:13 AM »
Weed is just like everything else, if abused it can become a detriment. If used for stress releif etc it's fine.