Author Topic: jessica chambers..where's the media?  (Read 14468 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: jessica chambers..where's the media?
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2015, 04:59:48 PM »
You cock loving retard troll, you posted the January 4, 2016 edition of People magazine.

In the year since this happened there has been little to no national media coverage.

If this was 17 whites, gang raping, beating, and then setting a 19 year old black girl on fire there would be Obozo, Sharpton, the Rev Jesse, and the mainstream media up the public's ass on a daily basis.

Are you from the future?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2015, 05:05:27 PM »
I love how people conveniently skipped over this post. Selective attention, huh?  It was on the cover of one of the countries most famous magazine.

People is a weekly American magazine of celebrity and human-interest stories, published by Time Inc. With a readership of 46.6 million adults, People has the largest audience of any American magazine.[3] People had $997 million in advertising revenue in 2011, the highest advertising revenue of any American magazine.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_(magazine)
"

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2015, 05:11:05 PM »

;D ;D

THat's adrianistheblackman 's family trying to cover for him

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2015, 05:12:26 PM »
It doesn't fit the narrative that the media has been carefully crafting over many years.

THis.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2015, 05:41:09 PM »

Are you from the future?

Magazines are always pre-dated.

You should probably slink back out of this thread now balldripping.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2015, 05:55:00 PM »
You cock loving retard troll, you posted the January 4, 2016 edition of People magazine.

In the year since this happened there has been little to no national media coverage.

If this was 17 whites, gang raping, beating, and then setting a 19 year old black girl on fire there would be Obozo, Sharpton, the Rev Jesse, and the mainstream media up the public's ass on a daily basis.

100% truth. No rioting..no protesting..no television media. If reversed I guarantee ppl would make enough noise until something had to be done
irongearco.com

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2015, 06:11:48 PM »
Magazines are always pre-dated.

You should probably slink back out of this thread now balldripping.

Lighten up, Walter Slobs-on-cock

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2015, 06:22:20 PM »
Lighten up, Walter Slobs-on-cock

So original.

So hilarious.

Astounding wit and acumen.

Blow me penis brittle.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2015, 06:22:43 PM »

Since this isn't a case of 17 blacks gang raping, beating and burning a white girl to death, this comparison makes no sense.

Serious question:when is the last high profile murder case- REGARDLESS OF RACE- that has gotten international or recurring media coverage without there being a solid suspect being eyed by the police? With the exception of celebrities, what is the last murder case that received national, prolonged media attention where the police had zero leads and the journalists covering the story weren't focused on a highly probably suspect?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2015, 06:31:26 PM »
Since this isn't a case of 17 blacks gang raping, beating and burning a white girl to death, this comparison makes no sense.

Serious question:when is the last high profile murder case- REGARDLESS OF RACE- that has gotten international or recurring media coverage without there being a solid suspect being eyed by the police? With the exception of celebrities, what is the last murder case that received national, prolonged media attention where the police had zero leads?

That's part of the point, how the hell after a year of investigating, can the police have no credible leads?

My guess is the police have rounded up the 17 best Gangster Disciple earners in that area and taken them off the street to cut into their cash flow. Someone will either talk, or end up dead, then back to business as usual.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2015, 06:45:40 PM »
That's part of the point, how the hell after a year of investigating, can the police have no credible leads?
How is this part of the point? You and other posters were trying to make this a media/race issue, but it's also an issue of how police don't try to solve murders of white women? If she was black, the case would be solved by now?   ::)

My guess is the police have rounded up the 17 best Gangster Disciple earners in that area and taken them off the street to cut into their cash flow. Someone will either talk, or end up dead, then back to business as usual.

The police aren't even trying to connect the 17 arrests to solving Jessica Chambers' murder. They actually said that it's unlikely the arrests will result in solving the case. The only thing connecting the arrests to her murder is that following her murder, they cracked down on gang activity. That's it.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2015, 07:41:47 PM »
How is this part of the point? You and other posters were trying to make this a media/race issue, but it's also an issue of how police don't try to solve murders of white women? If she was black, the case would be solved by now?   ::)

The police aren't even trying to connect the 17 arrests to solving Jessica Chambers' murder. They actually said that it's unlikely the arrests will result in solving the case. The only thing connecting the arrests to her murder is that following her murder, they cracked down on gang activity. That's it.

I agree with most of what you said throughout this thread, but they never said it was unlikely to lead to solving the case.  They indicated that none of the 17 suspects may be directly related, but they are giving the suspects an oppurtunity to trade information for more lenient sentencing.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2015, 07:53:50 PM »
I agree with most of what you said throughout this thread, but they never said it was unlikely to lead to solving the case.  They indicated that none of the 17 suspects may be directly related, but they are giving the suspects an oppurtunity to trade information for more lenient sentencing.

I thought I read a direct quote stating what I posted earlier, but I will take your word for it.

I just gotta reiterate that this is a heinous crime and whoever did it, whatever color they are, I hope they're caught. I just think that's where it begins and ends- a truly heinous crime. You have to check your brains at the door to politicize this.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2015, 08:04:33 PM »
I thought I read a direct quote stating what I posted earlier, but I will take your word for it.

I just gotta reiterate that this is a heinous crime and whoever did it, whatever color they are, I hope they're caught. I just think that's where it begins and ends- a truly heinous crime. You have to check your brains at the door to politicize this.

I read this:

"I don't anticipate any of these [arrests] being directly tied to the Chambers case," Champion says. "But in their plea negotiations, all will be given the opportunity to help themselves – and maybe that will bring us closer to the truth."
X

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2015, 08:05:21 PM »

Yep, it lost traction in the news because they don't have any strong leads.  Even with what I stated above, they are just hoping they get lucky at best and that a snitch knows something.  

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2015, 12:48:04 AM »
small town crime, why would there be big city coverage?

You can't be serious

He's probably black.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2015, 04:36:50 AM »
a

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2015, 05:49:59 PM »
No one cares. Chambers had her moment. The free market works.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2016, 05:33:27 PM »

porkchop

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2016, 05:42:50 PM »
Someone oughta do a 24 hour news station that addresses such crimes.  Would be VERY successful and would make an impact.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2016, 07:01:51 PM »
Hopefully, they'll nab the other 16 guys any day now.  ::)

Jesus fuck some people are chronically stupid.

I mean take a shit in the shower and stand in it type stupid.

And you lead the fucking parade.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2016, 07:25:49 PM »
Jesus fuck some people are chronically stupid.

I mean take a shit in the shower and stand in it type stupid.

And you lead the fucking parade.

::) Naw. Your posts in this thread would make you the grand marshall.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2016, 10:47:48 PM »
These police are disproportionately targeting black makes for these crimes!! Totally racist!