Author Topic: Making a Murderer on Netflix  (Read 7748 times)

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
Making a Murderer on Netflix
« on: December 21, 2015, 03:45:38 PM »
Good to great new true crime show. Anyone seen it?

Fucked up what they did to the nephew of Avery. He was clearly innocent, no matter what his uncle did or did not do.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Making a Murderer on Netflix
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 04:14:13 PM »
When is the Craig Titus episode?

guyincognito

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 04:19:52 PM »
When is the Craig Titus episode?

No fun in depicting an obviously innocent man. Gotta be some doubt to make it entertaining. Craiggers got burned by the system.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 12:43:42 AM »

This show is addictive. I just binged watched 10 episodes. Corrupt fuckers.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 12:20:24 AM »
This show is addictive. I just binged watched 10 episodes. Corrupt fuckers.
Of course he did it, if it wasn't Steven Avery, who was the killer?

Not to mention the sick fuck Steven Avery doused a cat in oil and threw it on a fire.

Mind you I haven't watched it all yet.

But the murder victims video about her dying before reaching 31 years of age seemed suspicious and the fact they had a recording of the phone call she made to the Avery property about visiting.
V

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 01:08:33 AM »

Not to mention the sick fuck Steven Avery doused a cat in oil and threw it on a fire.

Mind you I haven't watched it all yet.

But the murder victims video about her dying before reaching 31 years of age seemed suspicious and the fact they had a recording of the phone call she made to the Avery property about visiting.

I bet she killed herself and she was planted on his property.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 01:09:39 AM »
I bet she killed herself and she was planted on his property.
I considered that might be a possibility. It just seems so evil, to set someone up like that.

Still, him killing the cat was enough for me to get offside.

The Avery Family seem awfully stupid.
V

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 01:11:35 AM »
I considered that might be a possibility. It just seems so evil, to set someone up like that.

Still, him killing the cat was enough for me to get offside.

The Avery Family seem awfully stupid.

you do know they are inbred?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 01:13:33 AM »
you do know they are inbred?
No, is this covered later on in the series?
V

guyincognito

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 09:37:58 AM »
I don't they did it. Certainly not Brendan. Anyway it should have been declared a mistrial because of the illegal activity by the police and prosecution.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2015, 12:29:09 PM »
I don't they did it. Certainly not Brendan. Anyway it should have been declared a mistrial because of the illegal activity by the police and prosecution.

What's the DA doing now?

guyincognito

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2015, 12:31:58 PM »
What's the DA doing now?

Wasn't he fired for harrassing women? One was even a domestic abuse victim. He was a real creep.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2015, 12:37:33 PM »
I was up until 3 am on Xmas cuz I couldn't stop watching.  I honestly don't know what the fuck happened.  so many unanswered questions.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2015, 12:38:32 PM »
Wasn't he fired for harrassing women? One was even a domestic abuse victim. He was a real creep.

I really hope steve is guilty though. I hope he is just being delusional. To spend life in jail for something you never did and the law keeps you in there is just fucked.

Teresa's ex boyfriend was deleting voice mails from her phone, why? was he threatening her a few days before? I assume so.

Mike, Teresa's brother is also a fuckstick. he said I am looking for closure, this was before they found her body parts.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2015, 12:49:58 PM »
I really hope steve is guilty though. I hope he is just being delusional. To spend life in jail for something you never did and the law keeps you in there is just fucked.

Teresa's ex boyfriend was deleting voice mails from her phone, why? was he threatening her a few days before? I assume so.

Mike, Teresa's brother is also a fuckstick. he said I am looking for closure, this was before they found her body parts.

I hope he is guilty too, because, like Steven's lawyer said at the end, the alternative is too scary. They really got fucked.

Yes, the ex-boyfriend creeped me out. He was part of the search crew as well, seemed to be leading and directing parts of it too. Wasn't there some allusion to it being a bad break-up? Either way, the hacking of her phone was strange and he seemed really smug about it.

Teresa's brother was problematic. I understand that he was grieving, but he really seemed to enjoy the media appearences and rubbing salt in the wounds of the Avery's. Just needless stuff. Wouldn't even consider the evidence and even attacked Brendan's 14-year old sister. Got a bad vibe from him.

No matter what happened (though I personally believe both Avery's are innocent), it should have been declared a mistrial because of the obvious planting of evidence (the key), the stealing of Steven's blood, Manitowoc police departement was barred from working the case but did anyway, and because Brendan's state appointed attorney actively worked against him (ineffective counsel). Probably more that I can't think of.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2016, 11:23:55 AM »
Just watched all 10 episodes....lots of unanswered questions. Very unsettling to see our court systems this mixed up. Brendon seemed semi-retarded and bullied into a confession.

Steven wasn't a model citizen but I don't think he murdered Teresa. I think he was set up.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2016, 12:00:20 PM »
I haven't seen it, but I have trouble with the premise of many documentaries.  While they are supposed to be completely neutral, a large majority are very biased one way or another and it is very easy to make a documentary that makes one side look very good while the other side looks very bad. 

liberalismo

• Getbig IV

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2016, 01:53:57 PM »
I'm not sure what's more scary...the fact that 2 people are in jail for life for a crime they didn't commit....or the gene pool in Wisconsin.
The young kids lawyer was a real gem.  If you're poor and accused of anything serious, you're simply screwed.  Imagine the jury full of inbred trash "making the call" on guilty or not?  Do they even have iq qualifications for jurors?  Probably same as reproducing...no tests or license required...just have at it...haha
N

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2016, 02:38:10 PM »

This is NOT how you determine GUILT or INNOCENCE in a murder trial. ::)

I don't think the poor fucker did it. To get screwed in the ass by the "justice" system not just once, but TWICE?
He should have bailed on that shithole town the moment he got out the first time. But he ain't too bright...

The series is a very compelling watch. Supposedly one of the jurors just reached out to the women who made the doc in the past 48 hours, informing them that the jury deliberations were a joke. People swapping one a guilty verdict on one count in exchange for an innocent verdict on another count. Nobody really standing by their convictions based on the evidence presented.
Fucking hillbilly jury.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2016, 10:51:32 PM »
3 episodes deep, horrible tragedy but it's even worse that our justice system is so corrupt and there appears to be no recourse.

Also Steven's court appointed lawyer from the first episode said he had an iq of 70, seems low but I wouldn't be surprised if it was correct.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2016, 10:53:52 PM »
3 episodes deep, horrible tragedy but it's even worse that our justice system is so corrupt and there appears to be no recourse.
The doco is just pure propaganda.  Steven Avery is a moronic sick twisted fuck.  The whole Avery family are fucked.  Incestous murderous raping hillbillies of peace. 
V

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2016, 12:11:11 AM »
The doco is just pure propaganda.  Steven Avery is a moronic sick twisted fuck.  The whole Avery family are fucked.  Inestous murderous raping hillbillies of peace.

I'm not going to disagree, as stated before documentaries are always biased to one side. 

The fact remains he was framed by the police and judicial system and falsely imprisoned for a rape he didn't commit.

The nephew said they cut Teresa's throat while she was on the bed, but as Steven lawyer point out there's no blood anywhere.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2016, 12:18:12 AM »
I'm not going to disagree, as stated before documentaries are always biased to one side.  

The fact remains he was framed by the police and judicial system and falsely imprisoned for a rape he didn't commit.

The nephew said they cut Teresa's throat while she was on the bed, but as Steven lawyer point out there's no blood anywhere.

And the nephew is obviously lying about details, but I don't think he is lying about the fact him and his Uncle killed that innocent woman.
And most of these facts were left out of the documentary.

1. Avery’s past incident with a cat was not “goofing around”. He soaked his cat in gasoline or oil, and put it on a fire to watch it suffer.
2. Avery targeted Teresa. On Oct 31 (8:12 am) he called AutoTrader magazine and asked them to send “that same girl who was here last time.” On Oct 10, Teresa had been to the Avery property when Steve answered the door just wearing a towel. She said she would not go back because she was scared of him (obviously). Avery used a fake name and fake # (his sister’s) giving those to the AutoTrader receptionist, to trick Teresa into coming.
3. Teresa’s phone, camera and PDA were found 20 ft from Avery’s door, burned in his barrel. Why did the documentary not tell the viewers the contents of her purse were in his burn barrel, just north of the front door of his trailer?
4. While in prison, Avery told another inmate of his intent to build a “torture chamber” so he could rape, torture and kill young women when he was released. He even drew a diagram. Another inmate was told by Avery that the way to get rid of a body is to “burn it”…heat destroys DNA.
5. The victim’s bones in the firepit were “intertwined” with the steel belts, left over from the car tires Avery threw on the fire to burn, as described by Dassey. That WAS where her bones were burned! Suggesting that some human bones found elsewhere (never identified as Teresa’s) were from this murder was NEVER established.
6. Also found in the fire pit was Teresa’s tooth (ID’d through dental records), a rivet from the “Daisy Fuentes” jeans she was wearing that day, and the tools used by Avery to chop up her bones during the fire.
7. Phone records show 3 calls from Avery to Teresa’s cell phone on Oct 31. One at 2:24, and one at 2:35–both calls Avery uses the *67 feature so Teresa doesn’t know it him…both placed before she arrives. Then one last call at 4:35 pm, without the *67 feature. Avery first believes he can simply say she never showed up (his original defense), so tries to establish the alibi call after she’s already been there, hence the 4:35 call. She will never answer of course, so he doesn’t need the *67 feature for that last call.
8. Avery’s DNA (not blood) was on the victim’s hood latch (under her hood in her hidden SUV). The SUV was at the crime lab since 11/5…how did his DNA get under the hood if Avery never touched her car? Do the cops have a vial of Avery’s sweat to “plant” under the hood?
9. Ballistics said the bullet found in the garage was fired by Avery’s rifle, which was in a police evidence locker since 11/6…if the cops planted the bullet, how did they get one fired from HIS gun? This rifle, hanging over Aver’s bed, is the source of the bullet found in the garage, with Teresa’s DNA on it. The bullet had to be fired BEFORE 11/5—did the cops borrow his gun, fire a bullet, recover the bullet before planting the SUV, then hang on to the bullet for 4 months in case they need to plant it 4 months later???
V

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2016, 01:26:43 AM »
And the nephew is obviously lying about details, but I don't think he is lying about the fact him and his Uncle killed that innocent woman.
And most of these facts were left out of the documentary.

1. Avery’s past incident with a cat was not “goofing around”. He soaked his cat in gasoline or oil, and put it on a fire to watch it suffer.
2. Avery targeted Teresa. On Oct 31 (8:12 am) he called AutoTrader magazine and asked them to send “that same girl who was here last time.” On Oct 10, Teresa had been to the Avery property when Steve answered the door just wearing a towel. She said she would not go back because she was scared of him (obviously). Avery used a fake name and fake # (his sister’s) giving those to the AutoTrader receptionist, to trick Teresa into coming.
3. Teresa’s phone, camera and PDA were found 20 ft from Avery’s door, burned in his barrel. Why did the documentary not tell the viewers the contents of her purse were in his burn barrel, just north of the front door of his trailer?
4. While in prison, Avery told another inmate of his intent to build a “torture chamber” so he could rape, torture and kill young women when he was released. He even drew a diagram. Another inmate was told by Avery that the way to get rid of a body is to “burn it”…heat destroys DNA.
5. The victim’s bones in the firepit were “intertwined” with the steel belts, left over from the car tires Avery threw on the fire to burn, as described by Dassey. That WAS where her bones were burned! Suggesting that some human bones found elsewhere (never identified as Teresa’s) were from this murder was NEVER established.
6. Also found in the fire pit was Teresa’s tooth (ID’d through dental records), a rivet from the “Daisy Fuentes” jeans she was wearing that day, and the tools used by Avery to chop up her bones during the fire.
7. Phone records show 3 calls from Avery to Teresa’s cell phone on Oct 31. One at 2:24, and one at 2:35–both calls Avery uses the *67 feature so Teresa doesn’t know it him…both placed before she arrives. Then one last call at 4:35 pm, without the *67 feature. Avery first believes he can simply say she never showed up (his original defense), so tries to establish the alibi call after she’s already been there, hence the 4:35 call. She will never answer of course, so he doesn’t need the *67 feature for that last call.
8. Avery’s DNA (not blood) was on the victim’s hood latch (under her hood in her hidden SUV). The SUV was at the crime lab since 11/5…how did his DNA get under the hood if Avery never touched her car? Do the cops have a vial of Avery’s sweat to “plant” under the hood?
9. Ballistics said the bullet found in the garage was fired by Avery’s rifle, which was in a police evidence locker since 11/6…if the cops planted the bullet, how did they get one fired from HIS gun? This rifle, hanging over Aver’s bed, is the source of the bullet found in the garage, with Teresa’s DNA on it. The bullet had to be fired BEFORE 11/5—did the cops borrow his gun, fire a bullet, recover the bullet before planting the SUV, then hang on to the bullet for 4 months in case they need to plant it 4 months later???
Thanks for posting this. Most sheep will simply eat the slop they're being spoon-fed without any additional research or investigation and blindly sign the petition seeking freedom for a murderer.