Author Topic: Samir Zebib  (Read 10820 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Samir Zebib
« on: March 09, 2006, 07:22:55 AM »
Anyone have pix of Light heavy winner Samir Zebib?  I saw a pic of him in Muscle Mag the other day but can't find any online :(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Samir Zebib
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 07:32:58 AM »
Anyone have pix of Light heavy winner Samir Zebib?  I saw a pic of him in Muscle Mag the other day but can't find any online :(

WHO?

K-Max

• Getbig I
  • The K Marks the Media...
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 10:58:39 AM »
Kaleem Maxwell - K-Max Media Ent.

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 11:01:31 AM »
Samer is an awesome guy !
He is a close friend of my training partner so I talked to him a few time.
His placing at the canadian nationals were fucking bullshit. ( he was a heavy this year, not a light heavy)
Simon voyer won because of politics.

1 week before the show, samer was doing incline press with 405 for 12 reps  :o

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 11:15:49 AM »

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 11:17:07 AM »
Tick mofo

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 11:32:11 AM »
unreal

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 11:33:54 AM »
for an amateur he is fucking big. But really short

5"4 215 contest shape.

He has a gut and he needs more leg size but his uperbody tickness is unreal

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 12:56:57 PM »
215# on a 5'4" frame!  He's quite the fireplug!  :P

Thanks for those pix

tonys

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 10:14:40 AM »
Simon Voyer earned his win at the Canadas. Samir also has a gut showing, and he's not even a pro. That doesn't bode well for his future.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 10:21:52 AM »
Simon Voyer earned his win at the Canadas. Samir also has a gut showing, and he's not even a pro. That doesn't bode well for his future.

Can one be 215# @ 5'4" and not have a gut? ???

The guy's got a great pecs, delts, and back.  Legs need to catch up though.

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2006, 11:15:09 AM »

Were you there ? I was and honestly Simon was sharp but he doesn't have the structure to do well in the pros.
A guy like Samer would do much better.

If fouad abiad had more muscle maturity and a little bit better conditioning, he would have won that show hand down.
I would have give him the second pro card on his aesthetic alone. he looked fucking awesome

dont know if you'll see the pic it is from mayhem

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2006, 12:13:02 PM »
Samir's stats got me thinking... who is the shortest pro competing now? and how tall is he?

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2006, 12:15:18 PM »
that would have ot be dave henry or lee priest. maybe derek farnsworth

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2006, 12:35:26 PM »
I think he has ruined his physique by trying to get to big, he needs to be 20 lbs lighter and far more leaner, these guys have got to realise that by being a few % leaner they create the illousion that they are bigger any how, plus he will need to keep a check on his gyno and the site injections in his delts,thtas my first impressions of evaluation

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2006, 12:39:24 PM »
I think he has ruined his physique by trying to get to big, he needs to be 20 lbs lighter and far more leaner, these guys have got to realise that by being a few % leaner they create the illousion that they are bigger any how, plus he will need to keep a check on his gyno and the site injections in his delts,thtas my first impressions of evaluation

He was 15 pound lighter last year and that was to hard for him getting in the light heavy again.
he is 245 lean off season.

even when he his lighter, his waist is still kinda big and his legs are smaller.

I don't see gyno  ???

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2006, 01:19:58 PM »
He was 15 pound lighter last year and that was to hard for him getting in the light heavy again.
he is 245 lean off season.

even when he his lighter, his waist is still kinda big and his legs are smaller.

I don't see gyno  ???

Stavios, I appreciate your posting those photos but your credibility is falling and HRDCOR’s is rising.  Personally, I  have no objection to gyno (suck suck :P) but Samir does have a bit of it and more juicing will only bring more.  :-\

CT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2006, 01:31:23 PM »
I think that at this year's Canadians, on thing that hurt Samer was his choice of Tan. I think he went with Dream Tan (as did a lot of competitors) and it blurred out some of his definition. Samer is known for "looking" like a horse. Here are two more pics.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2006, 01:53:35 PM »
He actualy has gyno in both breasts, this would also be more previlant if he was leaner (as he should have been judging by the photos) at present it looks like a small fatty deposit but it is gynomastia, he cerntantly is well muscled and thick , but this is not the route he should be persuing, he should be working on creating a more flowing intricate physique as he may just end up looking like a brick wall, which may have him trying to enhance his shoulder roundness and arm round ness to get back some of the shape that has been missing when he was lighter , this process is very common in the sport !!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2006, 03:05:29 PM »
he sure looks tall all by himself there

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2006, 06:01:48 PM »
He actualy has gyno in both breasts, this would also be more previlant if he was leaner (as he should have been judging by the photos) at present it looks like a small fatty deposit but it is gynomastia, he cerntantly is well muscled and thick , but this is not the route he should be persuing, he should be working on creating a more flowing intricate physique as he may just end up looking like a brick wall, which may have him trying to enhance his shoulder roundness and arm round ness to get back some of the shape that has been missing when he was lighter , this process is very common in the sport !!

I'll agree with you if you agree with me:  I have a great eye.  ;)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2006, 06:03:28 PM »
I'll agree with you if you agree with me:  I have a great eye.  ;)
in this instance yes

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2006, 06:05:58 PM »
hey bgm, do you know what muslims do to gays?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2006, 06:06:10 PM »

Your looking for your next x-boyfriend? I know the guy who supplies Zeb. He is also my supplier! :)
just push some weight!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2006, 06:09:11 PM »
hey bgm, do you know what muslims do to gays?

stick to the facts on this picture ok?    lol