Author Topic: Greg KOVACS - thats not SASQUATCH...  (Read 5960 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Greg KOVACS - thats not SASQUATCH...
« on: December 22, 2015, 07:39:17 PM »
Look at the facial changes in KOVACS in just his last few years. It's like he was becoming the missing link.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Greg KOVACS - thats not SASQUATCH...
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 07:46:02 PM »
Is Ray wearing one of his shirts in that pic?  ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 10:41:17 PM »
Is Ray wearing one of his shirts in that pic?  ;D

Looks like a pregnant woman shirt.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 11:09:24 PM »
Acetabolan made him that way.
?

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 11:28:59 PM »
Proof The muscletech stack worked!  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2015, 11:47:18 PM »
Most recent pic.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 03:11:23 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2015, 06:59:36 AM »
Guy was doomed, what with his need to be somebody in the world of competitive bodybuilding. Sad. And for the record, again, Paul Gardiner and MuscleTech should be ashamed of himself/itself for using Greg and then leaving him high and dry.

Paul owed the guy a huge chunk of dough for helping him launch his fart powder business.

Truth is, in a just world, Paul would be incarcerated.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2015, 11:19:36 AM »
Guy was doomed, what with his need to be somebody in the world of competitive bodybuilding. Sad. And for the record, again, Paul Gardiner and MuscleTech should be ashamed of himself/itself for using Greg and then leaving him high and dry.

Paul owed the guy a huge chunk of dough for helping him launch his fart powder business.

i always like your honesty ,and like your old muscle mag stories,,respect..shawn ray was one of the best built short bbers of alltime and poser as well,he turned into an estrogen doughball...he was amazing looking in photos build wise..palumbo looks good in the top pic neck down..

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2015, 11:39:40 AM »

I'd like to hear more stories about Paul.  Bob once told me about how he used to be a struggling entrepreneur, trying various "get rich quick" schemes.  The last one he tried prior to starting MT was selling vacuums door-to-door whilst managing the MM store up there in Canada, said Bob.  RIP.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2015, 11:42:01 AM »
Most recent pic.

looks conditioned there

not holding any water  8)
T

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2015, 11:49:00 AM »
Most recent pic.

bizarre pic.  ridiculously straight spine with perfect discs, yet one arm, upper and lower is way shorter than the other ??? ???

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2015, 12:01:17 PM »
I'd like to hear more stories about Paul.  Bob once told me about how he used to be a struggling entrepreneur, trying various "get rich quick" schemes.  The last one he tried prior to starting MT was selling vacuums door-to-door whilst managing the MM store up there in Canada, said Bob.  RIP.

There was a time when Paul and I were friends. However, the passing years since have painted the true picture of the man. A liar and a money-grubbing whore.

Truth be told, from the very inception of MuscleTech, Paul's true colours became obvious. The company was built on more horseshit, lies and deception than is imaginable. The stories ...

Paul made his fortune in monetary wealth, but his integrity, whatever little amount he might have once possessed, is now nonexistent.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2015, 12:14:32 PM »
There was a time when Paul and I were friends. However, the passing years since have painted the true picture of the man. A liar and a money-grubbing whore.

Truth be told, from the very inception of MuscleTech, Paul's true colours became obvious. The company was built on more horseshit, lies and deception than is imaginable. The stories ...

Paul made his fortune in monetary wealth, but his integrity, whatever little amount he might have once possessed, is now nonexistent.

is it true that Robert published the first 100 issues of MMI all at a loss?  seems like a long time to follow your passion.  But explains why he sold out to paul and turned it into a MuscleTech catalogue.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2015, 12:20:55 PM »

exactly,,the supp line was other than creatine hyped bullshit ...like when phillips grabbed and marketed hmb ,,you needed the dosages if your body could process it as hyped a bottles worth in a few days ,,it would cost you hundred or so a month to try for results..they still pop up with it at supp stores as a comeback supplement..

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2015, 12:35:47 PM »
exactly,,the supp line was other than creatine hyped bullshit ...like when phillips grabbed and marketed hmb ,,you needed the dosages if your body could process it as hyped a bottles worth in a few days ,,it would cost you hundred or so a month to try for results..they still pop up with it at supp stores as a comeback supplement..

a good friend of mine was a pharmacist, and also a pro athlete sponsored by MuscleTech.  he told me that the ingredients in their creatine mix was (other than the creatine) identical to the glucose tolerance test done in the hospitals to check for diabetes.  talk about throwing your pancreas for a loop multiple times a day.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2015, 12:37:57 PM »
a good friend of mine was a pharmacist, and also a pro athlete sponsored by MuscleTech.  he told me that the ingredients in their creatine mix was (other than the creatine) identical to the glucose tolerance test done in the hospitals to check for diabetes.  talk about throwing your pancreas for a loop multiple times a day.
wow...bill phillis phospahen hp was top creatine for that time..

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2015, 03:42:33 PM »

A story that has been told here before (Fortress may have told it) is how the guy marketed his early supplements. Getting fat for the before pics and doing steroids/gh over many months for the after.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2015, 04:04:53 PM »
A story that has been told here before (Fortress may have told it) is how the guy marketed his early supplements. Getting fat for the before pics and doing steroids/gh over many months for the after.

That was me.

We'd hit Wendy's every day at lunch because Paul was trying to pack on the lard. He stopped using during this phase ... and stopped working out. And then after he was sufficiently sad-sack looking, he'd jump back on the shit (and Clen) and once again hit the gym. Oh, and eat clean.

For his "before" shots, he'd stuff cotton in his mouth, spritz water all over himself to look flop-sweaty and push out his gut.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2015, 04:32:12 PM »
Look at the facial changes in KOVACS in just his last few years. It's like he was becoming the missing link.

Palumbo looked pretty good in that pic with Greg.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2015, 07:02:49 PM »
That was me.

We'd hit Wendy's every day at lunch because Paul was trying to pack on the lard. He stopped using during this phase ... and stopped working out. And then after he was sufficiently sad-sack looking, he'd jump back on the shit (and Clen) and once again hit the gym. Oh, and eat clean.

For his "before" shots, he'd stuff cotton in his mouth, spritz water all over himself to look flop-sweaty and push out his gut.

I used to buy stuff at the old Musclemag HQ on Airport(as well as the wendy's lol) back then as I had warehousing on Northwest drive.

The store used to have some good workout clothes

Monster Gym was cool back then as well, all the local pros and top amateurs seemed to be there at one time or another
"

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2015, 08:34:03 PM »
Dude is too big and looks unhealthy. Dead by 45.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2015, 02:18:38 AM »

That would explain why i felt dizziness and almost fainted for the two times i took it. I sold the rest of the bottle to a friend back then.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2015, 02:39:58 AM »
Dude is too big and looks unhealthy. Dead by 45.

Prick

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2015, 02:51:57 AM »
Palumbo looked pretty good in that pic with Greg.

Palumbo was a great "tanktop" BB. He just looked like shit on stage.