Author Topic: Shooting test 2 hot  (Read 2944 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Shooting test 2 hot
« on: December 22, 2015, 08:01:34 PM »
Laid the loaded barrel 1.5cc enan in front of heater while I took shower like normal so bathroom is warm when I get out of shower and gear is warm (bathroom stays cold as fuck). The test was warm I could feel the warmth in the syringe no big deal so I change to a 25 gauge and shot it rather quickly in right glute. Immediate tren cough and felt it in my lungs all that day. Must've been way hot lol but I was super fucking extra pumped up  all day. I wander if it made the test break down or alot of it absorb faster? Idk wierd though I didn't die fuck it.

So don't shoot up boiling test e

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Shooting test 2 hot
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 11:46:30 PM »
placebo.
?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 01:23:18 AM »
I always heat the seringe with a hair drier before injecting. I feel it helps with PIP. Never had an issue.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 02:01:47 AM »
I never understood having to heat your gear before injecting. I inject 1cc/400mg enanthate without EO solvent and without BB, 25 gauge needle and yeah it hurts but its supposed to with that high mg in that scenerio. Blow drying it or putting in front of a heater for a few minutes wont change that unless you nuke the shit out of your juice and make it useless oxidized garbage. Just shoot in the glute and avoid shoulders and legs.

If its an issue of too much BA in the gear that's causing pain then its just shit gear and you might as well throw it in the garbage.

If youre doing it to speed up the shot your life must be pretty hectic. What's the hurry? I never had a problem shooting any oil with a 25 gauge syringe and never feel any pain with regular dosed gear.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 02:55:45 AM »
Yes my life is hectic the oil comes out faster when warm but I had it a little too warm. It made me cough as bad as tren and feel it in lungs for the rest of the day

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 04:15:12 AM »
Yes my life is hectic the oil comes out faster when warm but I had it a little too warm. It made me cough as bad as tren and feel it in lungs for the rest of the day

I've had cough with test E 250. It can happen with any gear if you get unlucky and hit a vein. Its was a glute shot.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 11:31:56 AM »
I've had cough with test E 250. It can happen with any gear if you get unlucky and hit a vein. Its was a glute shot.

Had it happen with a shot of test and deca (1.5cc each). Tastes like metal in your mouth. But its not like tren cough, from what I've heard. Its 2 slight coughs from irritation in the throat and a weird taste in the mouth for like 20 minutes.
I've been lucky enough to never have tren cough. I ran tren once pre-contest and once this past summer.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2015, 11:48:05 AM »
I never understood having to heat your gear before injecting. I inject 1cc/400mg enanthate without EO solvent and without BB, 25 gauge needle and yeah it hurts but its supposed to with that high mg in that scenerio. Blow drying it or putting in front of a heater for a few minutes wont change that unless you nuke the shit out of your juice and make it useless oxidized garbage. Just shoot in the glute and avoid shoulders and legs.

If its an issue of too much BA in the gear that's causing pain then its just shit gear and you might as well throw it in the garbage.

If youre doing it to speed up the shot your life must be pretty hectic. What's the hurry? I never had a problem shooting any oil with a 25 gauge syringe and never feel any pain with regular dosed gear.
try injecting 5+ ml without heating it up beforehand

believe me you WANNA heat it up ;)

also its placebo, ive injected oil that melted part of the syringe before without even noticing.. it cools down immediately upon injecting (as soon as its inside your muscle) however feels kinda unpleasant for the first couple seconds  ;D ;D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2015, 12:31:15 PM »
try injecting 5+ ml without heating it up beforehand

believe me you WANNA heat it up ;)

also its placebo, ive injected oil that melted part of the syringe before without even noticing.. it cools down immediately upon injecting (as soon as its inside your muscle) however feels kinda unpleasant for the first couple seconds  ;D ;D

Please don't tell me you inject five ml of anything into one area bro

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2015, 01:10:50 PM »
Had it happen with a shot of test and deca (1.5cc each). Tastes like metal in your mouth. But its not like tren cough, from what I've heard. Its 2 slight coughs from irritation in the throat and a weird taste in the mouth for like 20 minutes.
I've been lucky enough to never have tren cough. I ran tren once pre-contest and once this past summer.
I could tell zero difference between this and tren cough same intensity same feeling. But it happens way more frequent with the tren wierd

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2015, 03:16:24 AM »
Please don't tell me you inject five ml of anything into one area bro
sure. delts, quads and ass can EASILY hold 5 ml...
i even pin lats and ventroglutes with 6ml at a time...

if you have some decent muscle you can easily pin 10ml into one spot.

if your gear is shit and high concentration then yeah dont do that

with good gear you dont even get pip
yesterday i put 6ml into my ass and i cant even remember which cheek it was because its completely painless.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2015, 04:35:58 AM »
sure. delts, quads and ass can EASILY hold 5 ml...
i even pin lats and ventroglutes with 6ml at a time...

if you have some decent muscle you can easily pin 10ml into one spot.

if your gear is shit and high concentration then yeah dont do that

with good gear you dont even get pip
yesterday i put 6ml into my ass and i cant even remember which cheek it was because its completely painless.

But painless doesn't equate to non damage in the area being injected. I have a very open relationship with my doctor regarding anabolics and training, etc... I know if I told him that I did 5+ ml injections he would beat me over the head with his stethoscope.

I think youre an intelligent individual so I am a bit shocked you would do so much potential scarring on your body.

Hope you don't have a day of regret bro.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2015, 04:56:17 AM »

But painless doesn't equate to non damage in the area being injected. I have a very open relationship with my doctor regarding anabolics and training, etc... I know if I told him that I did 5+ ml injections he would beat me over the head with his stethoscope.

I think youre an intelligent individual so I am a bit shocked you would do so much potential scarring on your body.

Hope you don't have a day of regret bro.
okay, this is gonna be long...
i honestly i believe oil volume has absolutely zero to do with scarring...
think about it... its not like oil is a solid substance that spreads your muscle fibers from the inside causing damage.

oil disperses in between muscle fibers and strings... i know if i shoot 5ml that the oil is gonna disperse throughout 5-10 inches from the injected spot...

imo scarring is about
-needle size (i shoot with 25G max and im DEAD SET that people shooting with 23G or bigger needles WILL regret that)
-number of injections / frequency (dont shoot same area too often)
-gear quality (youll scar up like crazy if you shoot high concentration gear often)

additionally doctors USUALLY have zero clue about bodybuilders...
its medical practise not to inject more than ONE ml into delts etc too.. docs are told 1ml is too much for a deltoid to hold LOL.
for normal individuals with zero muscle mass that might hold true, but i can easily put 10 mls into one delt. done that before...

also think about the crazy synthol protocols... i know some guys that put over 50mls per week into each delt... for weeks on end...
they get scar tissue / inflammation buildup after a few weeks but if you stop it goes back down...  ;)

you can do A LOT more to your body than youd actually think  :-\  i know from experience

story time...
back in the day i cut down on oil volume in favor of high concentration gear because i had the same thinking. i thought 5ml low concentrated gear would probably cause more damage than 2ml high concentrated gear... i got abscesses regularly in my delts and was limping half the time because of PIP in quads and glutes...

i had to drain abscesses from my delts a couple times because i shot 2mls of test400/npp200 or whatever the fuck inside of there...
inject the same spot a week later and boom there you had an abscess...
i once drained 30ml of pus from my delt because i injected 2mls of high concentration gear there with just 4 days in between.
it took 2 or 3 weeks, day by day my delt got bigger and bigger and painful
you wouldnt believe how much SHIT came out of there... at one point i had 3 needles stuck in my delt and was squeezing the ooze out of there like greg valentino.
from just 2x2mls of high concentrated gear...
fuck test 400,
fuck ANYTHING above 200mg/ml
and fuck every short ester over 70-80mg/ml

nowadays i can put 5 or 6mls of low concentration gear into the same delt 2 or even 3 times a week and NEVER have a reaction like that...

i use test E at 200mg/ml max
npp 100mg/ml max
tren E 150mg/ml max
tren ace 80mg/ml max
or even dilute the gear further...

i sometimes shoot 30 or 40 mls a week for an amount of gear that i would get with 7-8mls a week back in the day...
and now im perfectly fine, while i was completely miserable years ago from the retarded gear concentrations...

you can shoot A TON of oil into your body. what causes damage is high concentrated gear and solvents, not the oil imo.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2015, 05:46:18 AM »
okay, this is gonna be long...
i honestly i believe oil volume has absolutely zero to do with scarring...
think about it... its not like oil is a solid substance that spreads your muscle fibers from the inside causing damage.

oil disperses in between muscle fibers and strings... i know if i shoot 5ml that the oil is gonna disperse throughout 5-10 inches from the injected spot...

imo scarring is about
-needle size (i shoot with 25G max and im DEAD SET that people shooting with 23G or bigger needles WILL regret that)
-number of injections / frequency (dont shoot same area too often)
-gear quality (youll scar up like crazy if you shoot high concentration gear often)

additionally doctors USUALLY have zero clue about bodybuilders...
its medical practise not to inject more than ONE ml into delts etc too.. docs are told 1ml is too much for a deltoid to hold LOL.
for normal individuals with zero muscle mass that might hold true, but i can easily put 10 mls into one delt. done that before...

also think about the crazy synthol protocols... i know some guys that put over 50mls per week into each delt... for weeks on end...
they get scar tissue / inflammation buildup after a few weeks but if you stop it goes back down...  ;)

you can do A LOT more to your body than youd actually think  :-\  i know from experience

story time...
back in the day i cut down on oil volume in favor of high concentration gear because i had the same thinking. i thought 5ml low concentrated gear would probably cause more damage than 2ml high concentrated gear... i got abscesses regularly in my delts and was limping half the time because of PIP in quads and glutes...

i had to drain abscesses from my delts a couple times because i shot 2mls of test400/npp200 or whatever the fuck inside of there...
inject the same spot a week later and boom there you had an abscess...
i once drained 30ml of pus from my delt because i injected 2mls of high concentration gear there with just 4 days in between.
you wouldnt believe how much SHIT came out of there... at one point i had 3 needles stuck in my delt and was squeezing the ooze out of there like greg valentino.
from just 2x2mls of high concentrated gear...
nowadays i can put 5 or 6mls of low concentration gear into the same delt 2 or even 3 times a week and NEVER have a reaction like that...

i sometimes shoot 30 or 40 mls a week for an amount of gear that i would get with 7-8mls a week back in the day...
and now im perfectly fine, while i was completely miserable years ago from the retarded gear concentrations...

you can shoot A TON of oil into your body. what causes damage is high concentrated gear and solvents, not the oil imo.

I agree with you regarding the solvents and higher concentrated gear. I do 400mg shots per cc but that's only at the beginning 2 weeks of my cycle. Typically stick to 250mg or less for all other injectable compounds and I don't use any BB in my gear if I don't have to.

If my doctor was your typical dweeb and not into training himself I wouldn't take what he had to say regarding the issue to heart but because of his back ground , I do .

Anyway, not passing judgement on you man, its your body, Always appreciate the dialog.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2015, 03:40:54 PM »
I found the 'real' gear you used to get in the snap off amps would be quite viscose, youd break a thumb by the time youd shot it all, I've never encountered it with 10ml multi shots

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2015, 04:14:43 PM »
I found the 'real' gear you used to get in the snap off amps would be quite viscose, youd break a thumb by the time youd shot it all, I've never encountered it with 10ml multi shots

Really? I don't remember any of the Karachi or Nile Sust being like that. But it was some time ago.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2015, 03:17:43 AM »
There was a particular brand of enthanate that was like gear box oil, would still take it over anything on offer now

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2015, 10:16:41 AM »
I am on norma test enanthate and i got tren cough like 3 times  lol i freaked out first time .. How can this happen from test ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2015, 12:01:47 PM »
probably if you hit a vein... ive had it from NPP too... but only on very few occasions.. idk. ive hit veins with tren too and nothing happened... its weird sometimes