Author Topic: Cruz: I would pull US out of Paris climate deal. Trump? It's cool  (Read 701 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is promising, if elected president, to pull the United States out of the nonbinding climate change accord that nearly 200 countries agreed to earlier this month. Cruz, a GOP presidential candidate, on Tuesday told reporters in Tennessee that the agreement is part of an extreme focus on climate by President Obama. "Barack Obama seems to think the SUV parked in your driveway is a bigger threat to national security than radical Islamic terrorists who want to kill us. That's just nutty," he said, according to The Washington Post. "

Now, here is a video of trump on MSNBC saying he would stick with the Paris climate plan.
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2015/08/19/3692279/president-trump-paris-climate-deal-epa/

Repubs, don't shit on trump because he's an immature ass teasing a 70 year old woman for going potty... hate on him because he's down to cap/trade our nation back to poverty levels, because he's in bed with hilary and the dems on climate change.  You fools!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Cruz: I would pull US out of Paris climate deal. Trump? It's cool
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 01:08:45 AM »
Republicans are trying to kill the planet. Wasn't the second coming supposed to have happened by now?

Their religion endangers us all.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 02:56:07 AM »
Republicans are trying to kill the planet. Wasn't the second coming supposed to have happened by now?

Their religion endangers us all.

Yep.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 07:31:10 AM »
Yep.

when you libs can get your facts straight on climate whatever you let me know.....when you can debate it without trying to shgut people up...you let me know....when the talking points don't change from globle warming to climate change...you let me know. Also let me know when we have a viable alternative energy souce and when the climate change experts aren't all massively profiting form carbon offsets and other green energy sources.....just let me know.  Further...I'm a republican...I don't go to church.,..have not set foot in one in over 25 years...seems to me your climate change bullshit is more a cult then anything I belong to.
L

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 05:24:49 PM »

when you libs can get your facts straight on climate whatever you let me know.....when you can debate it without trying to shgut people up...you let me know....when the talking points don't change from globle warming to climate change...

Global warning will cause some parts of the World to get colder. The changes in the Gulf Streams flow pattern will give a colder climate to those areas that it currently run through.

you let me know. Also let me know when we have a viable alternative energy souce

We are talking a reduction in fossile fuel consumption not stopping all together.

and when the climate change experts aren't all massively profiting form carbon offsets and other green energy sources.....

Oil Companies and their lobbyist's/politicians benefit a LOT more than those people.

just let me know.  Further...I'm a republican...I don't go to church.,..have not set foot in one in over 25 years...

Godless bastard.

seems to me your climate change bullshit is more a cult then anything I belong to.

Its not a cult its the scientific community. You know the people that made all technology possible including the burning 0f fossile fuels.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 05:37:57 PM »

when you libs can get your facts straight on climate whatever you let me know.....when you can debate it without trying to shgut people up...you let me know....when the talking points don't change from globle warming to climate change...you let me know. Also let me know when we have a viable alternative energy souce and when the climate change experts aren't all massively profiting form carbon offsets and other green energy sources.....just let me know.  Further...I'm a republican...I don't go to church.,..have not set foot in one in over 25 years...seems to me your climate change bullshit is more a cult then anything I belong to.

Shgut up please.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 06:02:14 PM »

When you have scientists saying its bullshit and others saying its not...I'll stick with oil.

L

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2015, 06:28:59 PM »

When you have scientists saying its bullshit and others saying its not...I'll stick with oil.

I fairness, the scientific community by far leans towards some amount of climate change. By far.

It's so lop sided it's not funny.

I'm inclined to agree with what Arnold said recently... even if it's not some "climate change" or whatever, it never hurts to burn less fossil fuels, destroy fewer trees, look for alternative energy sources.

Right?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2015, 03:50:49 AM »

Again its about lowering fossile fuel consumption not quitting it all together.

You have a few scientist's who says its bullshit, but they are few and between and some of them is paid by the oil industy.

Like the poster above says the overwhelming Scientific concensus support the global warming theory.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2015, 09:03:04 AM »
how do any of you republicans justify supporting trump when he supports this bullshit Paris deal?