Author Topic: T4 on its own?  (Read 879 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
T4 on its own?
« on: December 25, 2015, 02:03:40 PM »
To preface, I have zero knowledge about these protocols, and have never done one/any before in my life. 

Anyway, my dad died over the Summer, and I was clearing out some stuff and found his med bottles. Saw stuff that has its isolated uses like trazadone, ultram, but this one caught my eye: L-Thyroxine 125mcg / 90 count. I trawled a few google search results and still don't have a clear picture.

Does this only have value as an ancillary fat burner? I'm "lean bulk" mode ever since I started taking the gym seriously again after my dad died (I was caregiver...alzheimers) and I'm still gaining strength/muscle without plateauing or gaining an egregious about of body fat. Sure I'd like to be leaner while maintaining my lifts and size, but I don't want to start a cutting cycle already because I have good momentum. Can t4 be taken to lose BF while eating/lifting for gains, and if so, what is the agreed titration and tapering?

And to clarify, I'm not expecting a miracle, but I'm around 15% bodyfat at the moment and would like to be leaner... does this drug have any other benefits?

Cheers, and please bear with my ignorance. I posted a pic in the training q&a

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: T4 on its own?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 02:24:15 PM »
useless unless youre on GH

in simple terms t4 is the inactive precursor to t3 (thyroid hormone)
your body will only convert so much t4 to t3
some people claim you can achieve supraphysiological levels of t3 through high dosing of t4, but i dont believe that

just take t3 if you want to play around with your thyroid (which is a delicate thing to do)

Can t4 be taken to lose BF while eating/lifting for gains
and forget about that.
always bulk OR cut. no middle ground

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 04:00:10 PM »
I hear ya, guess I'll put it up somewhere for safe keeping. I live in Detroit. Any rec. drug I want is literally a cold-cop away, but AAS are impossible to find. if I ever come across GH at least I know I'll have something going here.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 10:54:54 PM »
Guess I'll just save this for a more concerted cutting phase.