Author Topic: First-timer Checking In  (Read 2045 times)

EasternHammer

• Getbig II
First-timer Checking In
« on: December 25, 2015, 07:40:01 PM »
  Gentlemen of the Steroid Board,

I'm not going to bore you with a tedious introduction.  I am a powerlifter-a decent one, I suppose.  My best lifts are 725/465/660@ 275, in IPF gear.  I've decided to get serious about this sport and take the plunge into anabolics.  I have a dream of competing at an IPF World Championship/World Games in 2017.  I've been lurking on this board for some time and have come to the conclusion that the people here are probably the most knowledgeable and definitely the most humorous group of all the steroid boards.  I'm planning on competing sometime in late May, which gives me about six months to add some serious pounds to my total.  This is what I have on hand:

200 amps test propionate (Shree Venk)
300 tabs Alpha Pharma Mastoral 10mg (Superdrol)
300 tabs Shree Venk T3 (25mcg)
Geneza Aromasin

Would anyone care to comment on these compounds? I'm hoping the T3 can keep me in my current weight class, as being a superheavy is just not a competitive option. 

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: First-timer Checking In
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 03:40:04 AM »
the compounds you chose are all pretty useless for your goals.

-test and superdrol are also pretty much the WORST choices you could make if you want to add strength without adding weight. both make you gain lots of weight, especially as a first timer
-t3 is the worst thing you could take as a powerlifter, it zaps strength
-diet keeps you in your weight class. dont use aromatizing compounds if you dont want to gain weight... obviously.

preferred AAS for strength gain with little weight gain: tren, masteron, winstrol.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 05:22:04 AM »

-test and superdrol are also pretty much the WORST choices you could make if you want to add strength without adding weight. both make you gain lots of weight, especially as a first timer
-diet keeps you in your weight class. dont use aromatizing compounds if you dont want to gain weight... obviously.

preferred AAS for strength gain with little weight gain: tren, masteron, winstrol.

Halo for the last month. 20mg/30mg a day for third week of month. 30mg/40mg a day last week.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 06:23:02 AM »
Pretty much all I know about powerlifters is they take lots of testosterone, anadrol, and halo. I imagine decca wouldn't be a bad steroid for a power lifter either.

EasternHammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 06:43:10 AM »

Thanks for responding Jizmo, I tend to listen to a lot of what you post here.  Let me try and respond point by point:

-Regarding weight gain, I am not opposed to it (especially if it is muscle) it's just that I'm not too sure if I will still be competitive right away at super. It will depend how much I gain on my total after using, I suppose. 
-Does T3 cause strength loss at even low dosage?  I've seen you recommend 50mg before as a relatively "safe" dosage for side effects. 
-Tren didn't seem like a good idea for a noob, and I am afraid of winstrol because of joint issues ( I know many heavy lifters use these compounds, however). 

Thank you for responding. 

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 07:17:00 AM »
Get rid of the T3 period.  It's not going to benefit your strength in any way, and even at 50 mcg will likely impact it in a negative way.  Anavar is excellent for strength if you're worried about joint issues with Winstrol.  You're really limiting yourself on what you can use by having to restrict your weight so much, and you're not going to reap the strength benefits of the better compounds because you can't use them.  What you do have is essentially useless.  You need test cyp, test suspension, anadrol, dbol, halotestin is a must the last month.  Anavar, if legit, is great for strength.  Watch your diet, and water won't be a big problem.  In my opinion, to reap the true strength benefits of these compounds, you can't be worried about weight gain.  It comes with the territory, and as you get bigger, you'll handle bigger pound ages on your lifts.

EasternHammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2015, 07:27:38 AM »
Get rid of the T3 period.  It's not going to benefit your strength in any way, and even at 50 mcg will likely impact it in a negative way.  Anavar is excellent for strength if you're worried about joint issues with Winstrol.  You're really limiting yourself on what you can use by having to restrict your weight so much, and you're not going to reap the strength benefits of the better compounds because you can't use them.  What you do have is essentially useless.  You need test cyp, test suspension, anadrol, dbol, halotestin is a must the last month.  Anavar, if legit, is great for strength.  Watch your diet, and water won't be a big problem.  In my opinion, to reap the true strength benefits of these compounds, you can't be worried about weight gain.  It comes with the territory, and as you get bigger, you'll handle bigger pound ages on your lifts.

Duly noted.  No T3, and just get big lol.  I can do that. 

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2015, 10:20:28 AM »
U say 275 lbs bodyweight what isyour  body fat percentage? mayb drop body fat and weight then u blast to achieve lifts big lifts, ie  Dan green low body fat with big lifts at smaller body weight

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2015, 11:58:32 AM »
U say 275 lbs bodyweight what isyour  body fat percentage? mayb drop body fat and weight then u blast to achieve lifts big lifts, ie  Dan green low body fat with big lifts at smaller body weight

There's not many power lifters  on here, bigbadwolf springs to mind, i think tommywishbone did a bit too, I've only met 2 powerlifters and they blasted everything under the sun and enjoyed a few pints at the same time.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2015, 12:29:34 PM »
  Gentlemen of the Steroid Board,

I'm not going to bore you with a tedious introduction.  I am a powerlifter-a decent one, I suppose.  My best lifts are 725/465/660@ 275, in IPF gear.  I've decided to get serious about this sport and take the plunge into anabolics.  I have a dream of competing at an IPF World Championship/World Games in 2017.  I've been lurking on this board for some time and have come to the conclusion that the people here are probably the most knowledgeable and definitely the most humorous group of all the steroid boards.  I'm planning on competing sometime in late May, which gives me about six months to add some serious pounds to my total.  This is what I have on hand:

200 amps test propionate (Shree Venk)
300 tabs Alpha Pharma Mastoral 10mg (Superdrol)
300 tabs Shree Venk T3 (25mcg)
Geneza Aromasin

Would anyone care to comment on these compounds? I'm hoping the T3 can keep me in my current weight class, as being a superheavy is just not a competitive option. 

I'm far from an expert but you might want to through in a low dose of GH for fat loss and injury prevention/healing? All the powerlifters I know have some injury or another.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2015, 12:49:15 PM »
  Thanks for responding Jizmo, I tend to listen to a lot of what you post here.  Let me try and respond point by point:

-Regarding weight gain, I am not opposed to it (especially if it is muscle) it's just that I'm not too sure if I will still be competitive right away at super. It will depend how much I gain on my total after using, I suppose. 
-Does T3 cause strength loss at even low dosage?  I've seen you recommend 50mg before as a relatively "safe" dosage for side effects. 
-Tren didn't seem like a good idea for a noob, and I am afraid of winstrol because of joint issues ( I know many heavy lifters use these compounds, however). 

Thank you for responding. 

yeah as already said, t3 would probably do you no good. i dont notice strength loss below 75mcg but id assume strength would come on quicker without t3.

regarding the weight gain thing, well... it kind of depends what kind of level you wanna play at... i have no clue of weight classes but i can tell you from experience that:
strength comes with MUSCLE
and strength comes with WEIGHT too...
but strength from actual muscle tissue takes YEARS to develop, while strenght from water/glycogen weight comes IMMEDIATELY..
so most powerlifters simply try to pile on as much as possible of both.

yeah tren should probably be out the equation for beginners. winstrol (ive never ran it btw) is supposed to be one of the best AAS for strength, BUT i would only run it with deca (to avoid joint damage)...
most PLers just run tons of test, deca, dbol/drol for the purpose of piling on weight (water/glycogen) and come contest time run halo too (cuz its pretty much the most androgenic AAS out there, androgens give high CNS and muscle fiber activation and aggression leading to more strength, and that without additional water weight gain)

EasternHammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2015, 02:00:36 PM »

I'm not good at estimating body fat percentage, but I would guess under 20% but more than 15%?  I can see top abs and obliques, some separation in my quads.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2015, 05:30:34 AM »
yeah like said in the above i would drop the t3 unless using tren
i would turn the superdrol into anadrol
and when you run out of the prop start taking cypionate testosterone ester
anti e on hand only if needed or minimun dose for safety precaution

Im no powerlifter myself but a few of my boys are and they take it seriously and thats usually the shit they use.
they are also fans of m1T