Author Topic: Gyno surgery  (Read 2551 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Gyno surgery
« on: December 27, 2015, 06:08:46 AM »
I remember few months ago I developed my first gyno after cycle og trestolone(best steroid ever) I even used 2mg adex eod. Now I can see it's growing, nothing dead serious. But I find it ugly and my GF swears she barley see it. But never mind with that, it's troubling me. I want to hit the stage maybe next year so I think gyno surgery is a good thing to do. It cost about 600 -500 USD here (pretty cheap).. has anyone here gone under the knive here?

-Do I need to be clean from steroids x  many months or weeks?
-how long does it take to recover ?
-

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Gyno surgery
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 02:28:22 PM »
I would look into reversing it with raloxifene or letro before surgery some people have had luck with that. Alot of people don't think raloxifene and letro work though. I've heard from some people though that I find to be pretty knowledgeable that they have reversed some gyno that hadn't been there for to long.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 02:30:55 PM »
Thats alot of arimidex to use are you sure it wasn't under dosed or bunk? Did you ever get your estrogen levels checked.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 02:38:07 PM »
Actually if he can get good gyno surgery for such a cheap price might as well just get it done. Then can blast without having to spend money on serms etc. In the long term it might be cheaper and less hassle and worry

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 03:02:48 PM »
Thats alot of arimidex to use are you sure it wasn't under dosed or bunk? Did you ever get your estrogen levels checked.

It was for sure underdosed. I mean 2mg eod is a lot. Like someone said. I think it's best to go to surgery bcz it's cheap and it's hard to find letro and that other you mentioned here

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2015, 07:10:41 PM »
I thought once you get it cut out, yiu still need an AI so it doesn't recurr?
you are gay.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2015, 08:14:24 PM »
I thought once you get it cut out, yiu still need an AI so it doesn't recurr?

Yea I heard. Also it happens if you don't get all the gland cut out

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2015, 09:37:15 PM »
I had it done 10 years ago, best choice ever!  You don't have to be off gear and recovery is in a few weeks!

Fuck for that cheap do it now!
Mr. AZ 2003

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2015, 11:17:45 PM »
Dr.j was there scarring after your gyno surgery or indentations? I have some minor gyno I have wanted to get rid of I just am paranoid about getting scars or having indintations by my nipples if I do surgery.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 01:10:42 AM »
I had it done 10 years ago, best choice ever!  You don't have to be off gear and recovery is in a few weeks!

Fuck for that cheap do it now!

Dr blau?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2015, 01:22:36 PM »
I remember few months ago I developed my first gyno after cycle og trestolone(best steroid ever) I even used 2mg adex eod. Now I can see it's growing, nothing dead serious. But I find it ugly and my GF swears she barley see it. But never mind with that, it's troubling me. I want to hit the stage maybe next year so I think gyno surgery is a good thing to do. It cost about 600 -500 USD here (pretty cheap).. has anyone here gone under the knive here?

-Do I need to be clean from steroids x  many months or weeks?
-how long does it take to recover ?
-

Where the hell are you getting surgery for that cheap?

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2015, 02:14:55 PM »
Dr.j was there scarring after your gyno surgery or indentations? I have some minor gyno I have wanted to get rid of I just am paranoid about getting scars or having indintations by my nipples if I do surgery.

No,no scars

Your nipples will be numb for a while though like for a few years you will not want women to fuck with em.  If you are lean no indentation. If you get super fat then you will see where is was removed. But if you are fat fuck status,  who gives a shit.   Also your chest will deflate for a few days then from the trauma, then be back to normal.
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2015, 02:16:51 PM »
Mr. AZ 2003

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2015, 03:46:24 PM »
Where the hell are you getting surgery for that cheap?

Iceland

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2015, 04:43:39 PM »
Dr j what body fat would be idea to get to for gyno surgery?

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2015, 03:01:00 PM »
Dr j what body fat would be idea to get to for gyno surgery?

Body fat would have nothing to do with the surgery?
Mr. AZ 2003

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2015, 03:19:46 PM »
I misunderstood your other post I thought you meant if I was fat when I got the surgery there would be a indentation, but if I was lean there would be no indentation.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2015, 02:08:14 AM »
I misunderstood your other post I thought you meant if I was fat when I got the surgery there would be a indentation, but if I was lean there would be no indentation.

if you GET fat then there will be an indentation because they cut out the gland and some tissue around it

just stay lean

ofc its also better to be lean when you get the surgery since it makes precise work easier

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2016, 12:57:19 PM »
this could be total comoplete load of crap on the bro science tip, but i heard more then once that shooting hcg directly into the know itself may actually cause the lump to shrink.  like i said could be total b.s but i have heard it more then once from some old school juicers f rom the 90s

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2016, 01:56:12 PM »
this could be total comoplete load of crap on the bro science tip, but i heard more then once that shooting hcg directly into the know itself may actually cause the lump to shrink.  like i said could be total b.s but i have heard it more then once from some old school juicers f rom the 90s
hcg no fucking way. it acts systemically and has nothing to do with estrogen/gyno reduction

HOWEVER... an esterless DHT (or derivate) or AI/SERM in solution (perferably dmso) injected straight into the gyno tissue... in my opinion that could possibly work.
even DHT cream applied topically might work in conjunction with a strong AI/serm regimen

the former is what i would do if i had gyno issues before running to a doc (dead serious here).

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2016, 06:21:02 AM »
Thats actually pretty interesting, i probably would give that a shot myself.