Author Topic: Quick Diet Check  (Read 5580 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Quick Diet Check
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2016, 11:52:22 PM »
Well I don't know about you guys but this "clean eating" thing has been giving me results I have never seen before. I am adding size and my body is actually leaning out. You are welcome to try it and see how quickly your body changes once your metabolism is through the roof.
if you lived off burgers and soda before then clean eating will make a difference, the difference in your well being alone will make you much more productive

ive never ate like a retard though so my food always consisted of "rather healthy" choices. so the thing i watch out for is macros and nutrient timing. the rest i dont care since i never really have a desire to eat burgers or pizza or trash foods in general anyway (except chocolate :))

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2016, 04:19:31 AM »
if you lived off burgers and soda before then clean eating will make a difference, the difference in your well being alone will make you much more productive

ive never ate like a retard though so my food always consisted of "rather healthy" choices. so the thing i watch out for is macros and nutrient timing. the rest i dont care since i never really have a desire to eat burgers or pizza or trash foods in general anyway (except chocolate :))

i eat clean for health not so much for body composition. if you're using AAS it's wise to try to minimise bodily damage from other sources

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2016, 11:31:40 PM »

I have been on this "clean bulk" diet for just under 2 weeks now and not sure what my body fat % is but before I used to look like shit... smooth, watery, no muscle definition and lines really, my diet wasn't terrible before. I have never seen great results this quick in 2 weeks time. I'm a believer in clean eating now and slowly growing while keeping bf % down... when it comes time to shred up you are pretty much already there

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2016, 11:52:55 PM »
i eat clean for health not so much for body composition. if you're using AAS it's wise to try to minimise bodily damage from other sources
very true, main reason to do it. but it affects insulin sensitivity too which is one of the most important factors in body composition.
I have been on this "clean bulk" diet for just under 2 weeks now and not sure what my body fat % is but before I used to look like shit... smooth, watery, no muscle definition and lines really, my diet wasn't terrible before. I have never seen great results this quick in 2 weeks time. I'm a believer in clean eating now and slowly growing while keeping bf % down... when it comes time to shred up you are pretty much already there
id say thats a legit 8-9%, looking good!