Author Topic: Quick Diet Check  (Read 5579 times)

epcfitness

• Getbig II
Quick Diet Check
« on: December 29, 2015, 10:08:14 PM »
Lean Bulk

Breakfast
4oz Steak
2 Whole Eggs
3 Slices Ezekiel Bread

Meal 2
6oz Chicken Breast
6oz Sweet Potato
Salad w/1tbsp extra virgin olive oil + vinegar

Meal 3
6oz Chicken Breast
1.5 Cups White Rice
1 Cup Broccoli

Meal 4
6oz Chicken Breast
1.5 Cups White Rice
1 Cup Broccoli

Meal 5 Pre+Post Workout
Pre
2 Scoops Glycofuse + 15g bcaa + 15g glutamine
(25 minutes later 2 scoops glycofuse + 5g creatine)

Meal 6
6oz Chicken Breast
6oz Sweet Potato
12 Asparagus Spears

Meal 7
2 Scoops Casein
1oz Almonds

Protein 355g
Carbs 415g
Fats 70g
Calories 3540

On days I do not train skip meal 5 pre+workout supps

Goal is to lean bulk, what do you think?

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Quick Diet Check
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 10:25:29 PM »
You can eat all that day in day out?
?

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 10:35:21 PM »
You can eat all that day in day out?

It's only breakfast + 4 light meals not too hard for me. For example breakfast is at 7:30am, by noon I'm finished with meal 3. So that gives me another 10 hours to have another 2 meals.

Pre/Postworkout + Bedtime casein/1oz almonds in itself is 2 meals that take a minute to prepare and finish so I don't really count those towards my total meals per day per say

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 02:06:11 AM »
diet doesnt matter as long as total calories are in check...

id cut 100g protein and add 100g carbs
and all the boring shit you eat too lol

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 02:34:09 AM »
haha

meal 1. eggs bacon
meal 2. fish rice
meal 3. steak salad

end of story

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 04:37:18 AM »

This. That diet sounds like a life revolving undertaking. What a time waste.
Eat the calories you need to grow, then if u want to cut, eat less cals

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2015, 06:13:26 AM »

yep, yep

training is MUCH MUCH MORE important than diet, and the drugs of course

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 07:15:05 AM »
yep, yep

training and drugs are not important fuckwit, if they are then why do you still look like shit? (you take steroids.. ::))

steroids dont create champions only someone who was inherently a champion without them can become a true championin with them

by the way sorry to burst your bubble but there is no such things as genetics in steroid-bodybuilding world (unless you include high bf greasy skinned skinny fat estro progest prolact dominant fuckheads who get gyno,acne,hairloss,edema and blame it on STEROIDS instead of themselves)

the only place where genetics become REAL is when you are up on stage in single % bf and are judged from the panel compared to other bodybuilders.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2015, 07:31:56 AM »
to me it seams if you want to get the best bang for you buck on gear just stay consistant with training, stay on a schedule to, when my training gets in consistant know matter what gear im on i take huge steps back, if i stay on point and train as scheduled i can almost watch myself grow by the day

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2015, 07:41:56 AM »
yep, yep

lol fuck no...
training is the LEAST important factor...

1. drugs
2. nutrition (calories and protein making up 90% of that. not that "eating clean" shit. thats for your health. just dont go full retard on your diet)
3. training and rest

obviously drugging out bad nutrition only works to a certain extent
youll still look better on tons of drugs with shit nutrition vs natty with perfect nutrition though.

otherwise i agree @ inseyeder
however i consider genetics important when it comes to 1. how many drugs you can tolerate and 2. muscle shape (and of course 3. mindset of a bodybuilder, if you wanna call that genetics)

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2015, 08:29:30 AM »
lol fuck no...

1. drugs
2. nutrition (calories and protein making up 90% of that. not that "eating clean" shit. thats for your health. just dont go full retard on your diet)
3. training and rest

youll still look better on tons of drugs with shit nutrition vs natty with perfect nutrition though.

however i consider genetics important when it comes to 1. how many drugs you can tolerate and 2. muscle shape (and of course 3. mindset of a bodybuilder, if you wanna call that genetics)

i'll give off some of my input

genetics =

1. height
2. shoulder to shoulder width / clavicle size
3. total waist circumf.
4. skeletal hip structure
(waist to shoulder ratio)
5. naturally large or small size of neck deltoids glutes calves / natural muscle belly size (eg. cousin has juicy gymrat delts and does not do bodybuilding ie. tall mesomorph structure)
6. organs and glands (liver kidneys pituitary hypothalamus adrenals
7. muscle group insertions eg. (quadriceps on thighs, biceps on arms) and muscle part length eg. (inner quadriceps, calves, triceps)
8. body type. (pure ecto, pure meso, pure endo, ecto-endo / skinny fat, meso-endo / marcus ruhl, ecto-meso / arnold schwarzenegger

diet = look at it like this

100g protein a day for EVERYTHING BUT building new muscle tissue. (bodily processes and general health)
add an extra 150g AND that is enough, you are golden. NEVER need more unless Ronnie Coleman (or a super athlete because more will be wasted.. you can counter balance more training for more drugs and same / less food (I.E. what real competitive bodybuilders who get shredded do) or more training same / no drugs more food (what idiots do.) (i.e. you will get fat and burn out)

brocoli almond vegetabl pasta fruit protein powder ALL shit protein that will never EVER be used properly in the body.
egg fish meat organ dairy is best protein and only you should use, never rely on other source of protein EVER. (QUALITY OVER QUANTITY) 100G of beef is more valuable to your body than half a kilo of almonds and 200g of whey pootron izolate

muscle tissue after being broken down (if done to failure and past failure multiple times) is fully recovered after 3-4 weeks.
new muscle tissue (muscle. tissue. not water or imagination) is not built in a few days it is built in couple weeks.

training =

you can do whatever the fuck you want with training if diet and drugs is right. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY the secret of the lean 19" bicep and the striated quadricep.. ready.. you wanna be mr. olympia?

YOU MUST ALWAYS FEEL THE PUMP.

inject 1-5ml of oil before training them. GO TO FAILURE. HIGH REPS. 3 SETS, done. (bodybuilding goals achieved, must start @ low bf)

btw a smart natty that knows how to exploit his body properly for bodybuilding WILL ALWAYS look better than the dumb fuckwit in the gym on an infinite, never ending, variety of vending machines of hormones and peptides.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2015, 09:41:24 AM »
lol fuck no...

1. drugs
3. training and rest

1. yes the mindset and physical ability of a bodybuilder / athlete / even artist is totally genetics and self learning (nature AND nurture) nurture BEING MORE IMPORTANT than anything in the bodybuilding world / career / hobby.

2. yes how much drugs can you TOLERATE, not how well you 'RESPOND' to drugs.. utter bullshit indoctrination of bodybuilders who are unable to build copious amount of muscle on steroids use this term..

if it was RESPONSE and DRUGS ONLY.. then where are all the champions in the gyms?..

why is it that Joe (who KNOWS / has LEARNT through NURTURE) can grow lean muscle on just 20mg dianabol?

while Mitchell here can't grow on 1g test 700mg tren.. hmm something is wrong here, right? NO wrong.

Mitchell is on a much higher amount of drugs and looks like shit, like 95% of steroid users abusers acutally do.

USUALLY the best looking GYM-RATS / BODYBUILDERS are what these failures call "GENETIC-FREAKS". Ironic however that they take lower amount of drugs than the bodybuilders who (if they can call themselves that) are 'cursed with bad genetics'. Which is LACK OF NURTURE.

3. muscle shape is very unimportant and is a rare occurrence to not only run into a well developed bodybuilder but a bodybuilder.. with bad muscle shapes and insertions..  i would be more worried about their height. besides why would someone who can barely ever look like he lifts concern himself with his 'muscle shape'?

INSECURE MENTAL RETARDATION (type 1. the bitter and resentful type i.e. wanna be never will be bodybuilder who hates on other shredded and / or big bodybuilders because of his so called 'cursed bad genetics' AND type 2. the delusional and indoctrinated fool i.e. will believe ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING READ ONLINE, in other words LACK. OF. NURTURE. and also thinks he gained 30 pounds of rock solid muscle tissue from a cycle of test e and dbol with pct and now has 19" arms and a 500lb bench press.

+ THE TECHNOLOGICAL DESTRUCTION OF TODAY'S BODYBUILDING WORLD AND it just about makes me wanna  :-X, bodybuilding is a mess and i am ashamed to call myself one

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2015, 10:26:43 AM »
drugs,diet,training, rest(overrated imo)..

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2015, 10:46:56 AM »
inseyeder i like your posts... kinda GH15ish, but essentially what everybody needs to hear

but stop hating on whey protein pls  :(

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2015, 10:53:17 AM »
inseyeder i like your posts... kinda GH15ish, but essentially what everybody needs to hear

but stop hating on whey protein pls  :(

Jizmo I need to ask, in your opinion, how important is strength for overall muscle mass? Reason being I know a lot of strong natural powerlifters who aren't very big at all. And they're also kind of pudgy. So when dieted down they would look like swimmers

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2015, 10:57:19 AM »
Jizmo I need to ask, in your opinion, how important is strength for overall muscle mass? Reason being I know a lot of strong natural powerlifters who aren't very big at all. And they're also kind of pudgy. So when dieted down they would look like swimmers
in my opinion strength and muscle are completely unrelated

i was stronger on most exercises 3 years ago vs right now and i didnt have half the muscle mass back then
i dont even bench, squat or deadlift regularly anymore... and generally use much less weight
i usually only do 1-2 HEAVY sets per workout, the rest is all dropsets, supersets, pumping, low rest sets etc
no science behind it, i just like to do it that way

imo
you only need enough strength to lift a load that stimulates your muscle properly
which means pretty much none

for some muscle groups heavy training might work just as well or even better than pumping workouts
but strength is never really NEEDED

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2015, 01:42:22 PM »
working hard and failing ie. intensity is much more important than strength and load

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2015, 04:20:53 AM »
working hard and failing ie. intensity is much more important than strength and load

I used to fail all the time using moderate weights. Now I'm trying to fail much much less and just go for volume and more sets. I also do chest daily now with atleast one to 2 exercises per day of it. I'm just on trt, and I don't buy the overtraining myth. Overtraining is for legit boot camp like sessions of brutal impact and exertion, not 1 hrs of movin from machine to machine at a gym while bumpin my iPod.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2015, 12:02:28 PM »
epcfaggot did you receive my PM  ;)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2016, 12:07:38 AM »
i'll give off some of my input

genetics =

1. height
2. shoulder to shoulder width / clavicle size
3. total waist circumf.
4. skeletal hip structure
(waist to shoulder ratio)
5. naturally large or small size of neck deltoids glutes calves / natural muscle belly size (eg. cousin has juicy gymrat delts and does not do bodybuilding ie. tall mesomorph structure)
6. organs and glands (liver kidneys pituitary hypothalamus adrenals
7. muscle group insertions eg. (quadriceps on thighs, biceps on arms) and muscle part length eg. (inner quadriceps, calves, triceps)
8. body type. (pure ecto, pure meso, pure endo, ecto-endo / skinny fat, meso-endo / marcus ruhl, ecto-meso / arnold schwarzenegger

diet = look at it like this

100g protein a day for EVERYTHING BUT building new muscle tissue. (bodily processes and general health)
add an extra 150g AND that is enough, you are golden. NEVER need more unless Ronnie Coleman (or a super athlete because more will be wasted.. you can counter balance more training for more drugs and same / less food (I.E. what real competitive bodybuilders who get shredded do) or more training same / no drugs more food (what idiots do.) (i.e. you will get fat and burn out)

brocoli almond vegetabl pasta fruit protein powder ALL shit protein that will never EVER be used properly in the body.
egg fish meat organ dairy is best protein and only you should use, never rely on other source of protein EVER. (QUALITY OVER QUANTITY) 100G of beef is more valuable to your body than half a kilo of almonds and 200g of whey pootron izolate

muscle tissue after being broken down (if done to failure and past failure multiple times) is fully recovered after 3-4 weeks.
new muscle tissue (muscle. tissue. not water or imagination) is not built in a few days it is built in couple weeks.

training =

you can do whatever the fuck you want with training if diet and drugs is right. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY the secret of the lean 19" bicep and the striated quadricep.. ready.. you wanna be mr. olympia?

YOU MUST ALWAYS FEEL THE PUMP.

inject 1-5ml of oil before training them. GO TO FAILURE. HIGH REPS. 3 SETS, done. (bodybuilding goals achieved, must start @ low bf)

btw a smart natty that knows how to exploit his body properly for bodybuilding WILL ALWAYS look better than the dumb fuckwit in the gym on an infinite, never ending, variety of vending machines of hormones and peptides.

Dunno if this was a typo or if I'm losing my mind but it made me giggle like a school girl.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2016, 02:57:25 AM »
in my opinion strength and muscle are completely unrelated

i was stronger on most exercises 3 years ago vs right now and i didnt have half the muscle mass back then
i dont even bench, squat or deadlift regularly anymore... and generally use much less weight
i usually only do 1-2 HEAVY sets per workout, the rest is all dropsets, supersets, pumping, low rest sets etc
no science behind it, i just like to do it that way

imo
you only need enough strength to lift a load that stimulates your muscle properly
which means pretty much none

for some muscle groups heavy training might work just as well or even better than pumping workouts
but strength is never really NEEDED

I know what your saying here, but I've never met a top bodybuilder who wasn't above averagely strong

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2016, 09:11:33 AM »

I know what your saying here, but I've never met a top bodybuilder who wasn't above averagely strong

do you think it's because top bodybuilders are already naturally gifted, so that when they take AAS they explode? If there were no roids they would still be more jacked than the average guy

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2016, 10:59:00 AM »

thats because strength always comes along with muscle mass, but muscle mass doesnt always come along with strength

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2016, 02:52:09 PM »
Well I don't know about you guys but this "clean eating" thing has been giving me results I have never seen before. I am adding size and my body is actually leaning out. You are welcome to try it and see how quickly your body changes once your metabolism is through the roof.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2016, 03:38:42 PM »
do you think it's because top bodybuilders are already naturally gifted, so that when they take AAS they explode? If there were no roids they would still be more jacked than the average guy

I think some people hit the wall before others, look at some of the top jnrs, they already have 20+ inch arms etc etc, they have only been juicing a couple of years, they just progress when others stagnate

If your not repping 4 plates on the bench and sporting huge guns after a few yrs juicing your not cut out for big things, its as simple as that

Doesn't mean you cant look good and make the most of what you've got