Author Topic: Bill Cosby Mugshot....Soon To Be Meme around the world  (Read 16232 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Bill Cosby Mugshot....Soon To Be Meme around the world
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2016, 12:19:39 PM »
"black community"...  ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2016, 05:07:47 PM »
Legitimacy of any allegations aside, Bill Cosby is paying the price of hubris.

Anyone who thinks they're rich enough to tell the truth should study what happened to Bill Cosby.

Sadly, he was right and wanted to help the black community. He just didn't understand that the cultures of victimhood, racism, and their associated industries are a business.

Big supporter of HBCU's as well and a very generous philanthropist.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2016, 07:18:12 PM »
Big supporter of HBCU's as well and a very generous philanthropist.

Everyone lived Bill Cosby until he stopped telling jokes.

Just sayin'.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2016, 08:08:12 PM »

No-one's innocent....you have Bill Cosby being a mack daddy, you have these gold digging women, you have Gloria Allred trying to get a huge payday for 29 clients, and you have a DA pressing charges only because it was the platform that he used to win the election.

That good enough???

"No-one's innocent." Thus sayeth Vince G, CSN MFT Esq Teller of Truth and Purveyor of Vince's Bee Pollen and Royal Jelly.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2016, 08:53:05 PM »
Coz basically admitted some of it under oath years ago... Coming soon, "pounding his pudding pop while porking his pal in prison"...

Andrea Constand was over 30 years old and they are making her out to be some kid.  She knew better then to take pills he offered etc.

400M reasons for women to line up against him.  I don't know about all the cases but this one seems like a bs one.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2016, 12:50:44 AM »
I think it is impossible for a fair trial by jury now. Where are they going to find jurors who haven't followed this saga in the media?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2016, 12:53:12 AM »
I think it is impossible for a fair trial by jury now. Where are they going to find jurors who haven't followed this saga in the media?
The harder part is finding female jurors Bill hasn't raped.
V

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2016, 12:53:34 AM »

Believe it or not, plenty of people don't have time to waste reading TMZ between sets on the supinator.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2016, 02:40:47 AM »

Its impossible for Bill Cosby to rape 50 women and keep it a secret for over 60 years.  WOMEN TALK and if that shit was occurring, it would not even get past 2 women.  They slept with him willingly to advance their careers and Bill took advantage of that.....its wrong but not rape

...Jimmy Saville

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2016, 03:04:36 AM »
First of all he's not "innocent". He did this stuff to one, a few....maybe more - but not 50.

He banged so many wanna-be starlets who failed at life and piled on...just imagine it. How many are within the statute of limitations?

The thing I don't get is you could see this coming a MILE away. You're a billionaire...that's BILLION. Move to France like Polanski.

Then again you have money to have lawyers dig up everything on your accusers. They will dissect and discredit most of these women. There are going to be some real cons in that bunch.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2016, 05:05:45 AM »
Everyone lived Bill Cosby until he stopped telling jokes.

Just sayin'.

I saw his HBO stand-up when I was younger and thought it was the most "unfunny" thing i've ever seen.
Pure junk...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2016, 05:35:05 AM »
I saw his HBO stand-up when I was younger and thought it was the most "unfunny" thing i've ever seen.
Pure junk...
This ^^^ .  I am from Australia, so our culture is quite a bit different and I always remember thinking Bill Cosby was a weird pervert, it was astounding to me that he was even remotely popular, he wasn't funny, he was weird and he had a haughty arrogance that just made you instantly hate him.  If ever there was a case of tokenism this is it.  He was elevated because he was the right kind of 'BLACK' and the establishment found a use for him.
V

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2016, 08:41:42 AM »

Blame Whitey  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2016, 08:56:27 AM »
This ^^^ .  I am from Australia, so our culture is quite a bit different and I always remember thinking Bill Cosby was a weird pervert, it was astounding to me that he was even remotely popular, he wasn't funny, he was weird and he had a haughty arrogance that just made you instantly hate him.  If ever there was a case of tokenism this is it.  He was elevated because he was the right kind of 'BLACK' and the establishment found a use for him.
Weird pervert...back then. Bill Cosby only really became well known due to his Cosby show and before that Fat Albert. Both shows were clean and family oriented.

His comedy and acting in a few blaxploitation films is secondary.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2016, 09:05:16 AM »
Pure junk...

Very clean stories and jokes. Edgier people were out there but television was only going to show what the majority would accept.

I really feel he's better know for the Cosby Show than the spy show or Fat Albert.

You'd have to be older to have seen Fat Albert when it first came out. It sucked balls and was stupid as shit. I grew up in the hood and never met one person similar to any of the caricatures he put out for public consumption.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2016, 09:12:21 AM »
Weird pervert...back then. Bill Cosby only really became well known due to his Cosby show and before that Fat Albert. Both shows were clean and family oriented.

His comedy and acting in a few blaxploitation films is secondary.
Yes I thought he was weird and a pervert, the way he acted was over the top.  Like I said it might be cultural, but Australian men didn't act anything like the way he did, it seemed odd.  Like I said, I thought Cosby, his stand up and his stupid TV show were moronic to say the least, I have no idea how that appealed to anybody.  Then again, it is harder to identify when you don't have a post slave african minority living amongst you.
V

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2016, 09:23:08 AM »
Yes I thought he was weird and a pervert, the way he acted was over the top.  Like I said it might be cultural, but Australian men didn't act anything like the way he did, it seemed odd.  Like I said, I thought Cosby, his stand up and his stupid TV show were moronic to say the least, I have no idea how that appealed to anybody.  Then again, it is harder to identify when you don't have a post slave african minority living amongst you.

Does Australia have current-slave African minorities?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2016, 09:54:09 AM »
The Cosby Show was just a "normal" show. It was supposed to be a positive show with successful black parents and children, who went through ups and downs. I believe he has a degree in child psychology.

Very clean stories and jokes. Edgier people were out there but television was only going to show what the majority would accept.

I really feel he's better know for the Cosby Show than the spy show or Fat Albert.

You'd have to be older to have seen Fat Albert when it first came out. It sucked balls and was stupid as shit. I grew up in the hood and never met one person similar to any of the caricatures he put out for public consumption.
Lol. What's funny is that more people knew or could identify with the characters of Good Times and Sanford And Son. Where Bill Cosby got the inspirations for those caricatured mutated kids is anybody's guess.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2016, 10:16:36 AM »
Is that article right? He was getting ready to buy NBC Universal?

That is the rumor.

I remember part of the discussion around his new TV show was going to be a purchase of NBC Universal.

I'm sure it would have been some kind of conglomerate, but that's what the talk was.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2016, 10:29:02 AM »
I feel bad for Cosby's wife...

"1"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2016, 10:37:58 AM »
I feel bad for Cosby's wife...

"1"

Same here.  Regardless I hope he has set things up to protect her from being leeched by these people.  Even if what is being said is true, she doesn't deserve to be destroyed financially for his transgressions. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2016, 10:39:47 AM »
Same here.  Regardless I hope he has set things up to protect her from being leeched by these people.  Even if what is being said is true, she doesn't deserve to be destroyed financially for his transgressions

I agree with you 100%.

She has stood by her man, amidst all of his transgressions. She has been loyal and his true supporter.

"1"