Author Topic: Bill Cosby Mugshot....Soon To Be Meme around the world  (Read 16217 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Bill Cosby Mugshot....Soon To Be Meme around the world
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2016, 10:41:58 AM »
I agree with you 100%.

She has stood by her man, amidst all of his transgressions. She has been loyal and his true supporter.

"1"

Meh.

The Boston Bomber's mom has been their greatest supporter throughout their whole ordeal as well.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2016, 10:44:06 AM »
Meh.

The Boston Bomber's mom has been their greatest supporter throughout their whole ordeal as well.

Well, that's what parents do. They stick by their children, even when it pains them to do so.

Regardless of how cruel and vicious the acts were, still her son and nothing will ever change that.

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2016, 10:49:01 AM »
Can`t wait to buy Bills new record album.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2016, 10:49:45 AM »
Can`t wait to buy Bills new record album.

"Pressure Cooker In My Pants"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2016, 12:04:06 PM »

No-one's innocent....you have Bill Cosby being a mack daddy, you have these gold digging women, you have Gloria Allred trying to get a huge payday for 29 clients, and you have a DA pressing charges only because it was the platform that he used to win the election.

That good enough???

except it's unlikely ALL the women were gold diggers and allowed it to happen. In my opinion, the guy is a predator messed up in the head. Glad to see he will face some music for it

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2016, 12:08:16 PM »

Its impossible for Bill Cosby to rape 50 women and keep it a secret for over 60 years.  WOMEN TALK and if that shit was occurring, it would not even get past 2 women.  They slept with him willingly to advance their careers and Bill took advantage of that.....its wrong but not rape

except that it wasnt a secret... but hey..who cares.. he nailed drugged women..this is getbig.. he's a hero

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2016, 12:32:06 PM »

Its impossible for Bill Cosby to rape 50 women and keep it a secret for over 60 years.  WOMEN TALK and if that shit was occurring, it would not even get past 2 women.  They slept with him willingly to advance their careers and Bill took advantage of that.....its wrong but not rape

For less of a kinder way to phrase it: Rape's definition has been expanded to include scenarios where any power imbalance exists. Right or wrong, women who consented to drugs and sex 40 years ago can decide it was rape and no one can ask "WTF?!".

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2016, 12:34:58 PM »
except it's unlikely ALL the women were gold diggers and allowed it to happen. In my opinion, the guy is a predator messed up in the head. Glad to see he will face some music for it

Is it really?

I mean let's be honest. Just because a coke whore will suck lines off your dick doesn't mean you're raping her.

She's doing something to get what she wants.

Is he innocent? I don't know, but it seems pretty odd how these things are all coming out "now".

A lot of it does come across as a hatchet job.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2016, 12:50:56 PM »
Is it really?

I mean let's be honest. Just because a coke whore will suck lines off your dick doesn't mean you're raping her.

She's doing something to get what she wants.

Is he innocent? I don't know, but it seems pretty odd how these things are all coming out "now".

A lot of it does come across as a hatchet job.
Quite possible he took advantage of situations and had sex with many of these women, seems from that link many of them were consentual sometimes and rape another? At least two at that link were proven to be in other states from Cosby when they claimed to have been raped. I don't know, I think there may be something to it, but there are also alot of bandwagoners looking for a payday.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2016, 12:54:07 PM »
Quite possible he took advantage of situations and had sex with many of these women, seems from that link many of them were consentual sometimes and rape another? At least two at that link were proven to be in other states from Cosby when they claimed to have been raped. I don't know, I think there may be something to it, but there are also alot of bandwagoners looking for a payday.

That's my take on it.

Obviously he's a guy... is he the most respectable one? Seems not, no matter how you slice it, but how many of these are actually something where he legitimately raped them, versus he had something they wanted and they thought this would be a way to get it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2016, 03:21:24 PM »
I think it is impossible for a fair trial by jury now. Where are they going to find jurors who haven't followed this saga in the media?

There's no way that Cosby would be convicted...I would honestly think that this would be thrown out
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2016, 04:55:51 PM »
I feel bad for Cosby's wife...

You people are sick. What type of perverted sicko woman stands by such a man.  I think she is just as big a monster as he is.  As if his widespread infidelity wasn't enough excuse to turn on this man, the fact he is a serial rapist of the worst kind should see her do what any upstanding, righteous and ethical individual would do, and that's leave and heap scorn on the man.  If anything, she is one of the few people who could have prevented or even stopped these countless attacks  Cosby's wife deserves to be locked up with him.
V

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2016, 05:04:27 PM »
You people are sick. What type of perverted sicko woman stands by such a man.  I think she is just as big a monster as he is.  As if his widespread infidelity wasn't enough excuse to turn on this man, the fact he is a serial rapist of the worst kind should see her do what any upstanding, righteous and ethical individual would do, and that's leave and heap scorn on the man.  If anything, she is one of the few people who could have prevented or even stopped these countless attacks  Cosby's wife deserves to be locked up with him.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2016, 05:10:47 PM »
I think it is impossible for a fair trial by jury now. Where are they going to find jurors who haven't followed this saga in the media?

you can say the same about alot of his accusers who "recounted" their experiences after all the initial shit came out
"

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2016, 08:43:03 PM »
Anyone remember the "Courage to Heal" syndrome?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2016, 11:43:25 PM »

There's no way that Cosby would be convicted...I would honestly think that this would be thrown out

Bill Cosby used to joke that "the only thing that you can get into without a lot of trouble is a lot of trouble."

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2016, 11:52:41 PM »
didn't this start off as women trying to get money out of him

this is the root of it all

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2016, 05:18:57 AM »
this is the root of it all

exactly

1. lying whores
2. ambulance chasing attorneys
3. beta twink pha66ot media

The three primary drivers of this "crisis"

And of course now every other person claims something to the effect, "Even before this all came out, I just knew there was something dodgy about him..."  Total bullshit
~

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2016, 05:27:37 AM »

like you have any way of evaluating that fully. Only lawyers would know.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2016, 05:45:18 PM »
What really irritates THE FUCK out of me is how the media allows the platoon of the feminist-men-hating-dried-up-whores to repeat the "men are pigs" slogan over and over.

As if they had even a remote idea of what is like to walk around a loaded gun in between your legs, ready to fire at a moment's notice, and a mind that always thinks it's a good idea all the frigging time.

I think we all agree that BC was a twisted guy, and that he was unlucky enough to drug up a white female who pulled the white-knight-come-to-the-rescue chain when she sensed she wasn't getting anything from Bill but his pudding.

How they connect those dots and the rest of men is beyond me.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2016, 06:27:53 PM »
At least his sweaters look a lot better

this was once one of the original greatest memes on the internet

"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2016, 04:31:55 AM »
Well, according to his attorney Bill is blind. And has had vision complications, even back to 2004

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2016, 05:24:21 AM »
Well, according to his attorney Bill is blind. And has had vision complications, even back to 2004
That would explain some of his questionable choices in the women he decided to rape.
V

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2016, 02:26:34 PM »
In jail, Bill will be:

"Pulling his pals pink pud, while pushing his puny pudding pop into his prison-mates puckered pie hole"... Of peace...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2016, 07:27:48 AM »
Peaceful Hebreic Hammerhead Nose of Peace