Author Topic: Unrealistic standards of the bodybuilding/fitness world and getbig degrade men  (Read 14214 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Where is yours?
Look at the start of the topic, until you prove otherwise 7 years ago I must have been better than you are now, this goes for all the other members of the peanut gallery too.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Look at the start of the topic, until you prove otherwise 7 years ago I must have been better than you are now, this goes for all the other members of the peanut gallery too.

Wait, what? I hope you aren't lumping me in here.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

I've posted multiple pics.

Just sayin'

Chaos tried explaining something about the new format but I haven't made time to figure it out or uploaded a recent pic. I probably looked better then, LOL!

Waller

• Getbig IV

See, it's easy. Come on.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
See, it's easy. Come on.

Imgur is kinda fucked lately. Damn bro. Didn't know you were that big. Props. More pics of the woman, please.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Yeah imgur isn't directly linking for some reasons. Many avatars are MIA.

Waller

• Getbig IV
Imgur is kinda fucked lately. Damn bro. Didn't know you were that big. Props. More pics of the woman, please.

Hahaha you're approaching Donna territory....  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
1. Where's your picture?

2. Bigmac why don't you post a clear physique of your arm let alone your whole body.

ive posted multiple pics and videos

stop deflecting

or just admit you look exactly the same
T

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
See, it's easy. Come on.

I love the moustache (no homo)

Waller

• Getbig IV
I love the moustache (no homo)

My stache is wider than Heath.

Method101

• Getbig V
6'3'' lifetime natural.

Now post your pic.
haha you think that blurry as fuck picture is something special? If I posted a picture of my back looking like that it would get reposted for another 7 years.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
haha you think that blurry as fuck picture is something special? If I posted a picture of my back looking like that it would get reposted for another 7 years.

Except, based on the 1 pic you posted, and the one 1 pic Waller posted, he looks 1000x better than you.  :D :D
X

Method101

• Getbig V
Except, based on the 1 pic you posted, and the one 1 pic Waller posted, he looks 1000x better than you.  :D :D
You don't seem to understand.

My aim was always to build a physique like Eugene Sandow, a greek statue if you will, a physique that would be attainable naturally and would be most appealing to women. I have pretty much reached that point now, The only thing I can improve on going forward is my chest and some more thickness to the abs other than that I'm close to the ideal I always had in my mind. I don't need to be big by your standards to be content. The only women who specifically want a guy with bigger muscles than me are mostly sluts. Most women want a guy with a body like a greek statue.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
You don't seem to understand.

My aim was always to build a physique like Eugene Sandow, a greek statue if you will, a physique that would be attainable naturally and would be most appealing to women. I have pretty much reached that point now, The only thing I can improve on going forward is my chest and some more thickness to the abs other than that I'm close to the ideal I always had in my mind. I don't need to be big by your standards to be content.

Waller doesn't look OVERLY huge, but big enough that you can tell he works out and still gets the ladies.

So, if you are close to your ideal, why not post a picture?  ??? ??? ???
X

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Get as big as you fuckinig cain! #Anadrol#Tren#Test

Method101

• Getbig V
Waller doesn't look OVERLY huge, but big enough that you can tell he works out and still gets the ladies.

So, if you are close to your ideal, why not post a picture?  ??? ??? ???
I can't even see Wally's picture and I'm not going to post a picture after you have demanded it, I will do it when I feel like doing it. I'm not doing it for your approval or validation, it will be in 2016.

Waller

• Getbig IV
Except, based on the 1 pic you posted, and the one 1 pic Waller posted, he looks 1000x better than you.  :D :D

So, if you are close to your ideal, why not post a picture?  ??? ??? ???

Giveth, then taketh away.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I can't even see Wally's picture and I'm not going to post a picture after you have demanded it, I will do it when I feel like doing it. I'm not doing it for your approval or validation.

In other words, you initially claimed you were going to post a picture, but now youre backing off because of how you look?

Got it!
X

Method101

• Getbig V
In other words, you initially claimed you were going to post a picture, but now youre backing off because of how you look?

Got it!
No, I said I will be posting a picture in 2016 and I haven't changed that stance.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
No, I said I will be posting a picture in 2016 and I haven't changed that stance.

Very vague. You can post one December 31st, 2016, thus waiting a whole year, and still say, "Hey I posted a pic in 2016."

::) ::) ::) ::)
X

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever

No, absolutely not.

But it's better than nothing, which as of right now, is owning you.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Giveth, then taketh away.

Was meant for Nether Animal.  :D :D
X

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Was meant for Nether Animal.  :D :D

Thank you, mate!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
OP calls out shit talkers that respond with impressive pics. Reversal fail.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Guess IMGUR is still down, I can't see the up-to-date pics Method101 posted.