Author Topic: Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log  (Read 41417 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log
« Reply #175 on: March 16, 2016, 04:04:58 PM »
Ive been cycling calories and not only carbs per activity level of the day on non training days I'll eat like one good meal and a protein shake. Idk if it's best way but this shit working for me brother.  As far as staying lean and gaining size it's like I am gaining the muscles like you would on a traditional bulk but on non training days cals are low so u don't gain as much fat or even lean out and gain weight because of the drugs.  Also I've been using bitch ass pussy dosages because I am a broke ass but I have put on a solid 20+lbs of muscle since september. 5 days a week intense and brief training to failure. Ofcourse I'm popping a50s but at 229 and veins on obliques and 9%body fat by calipers I feel like I am doing pretty good.

Jizmo is the fucking man give him props he knows his shit!!!

WHY ISN'T JIZMO BEEN A MOD YET?????

WW iS A NO SHOW.... he gone. Replace him Jizmo s
mart knows his shit and has physque to say so about it.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #176 on: March 16, 2016, 10:43:21 PM »
Yeah, Jizmo for mod. Getbig needs to revive its steroid board.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #177 on: March 17, 2016, 05:04:11 AM »
^^^ good point, an x-trainer of mine said the best scenario is too eat a decent amount of calories along with being very active ie. a good amount of training/cardio

this is my approach right now
theres actually a diet/eating style thats similar, called the G flux diet (watch out, theres some t-nation shit on that lol)

however i mean if you think about it logically (as rich piana would say, FUCKING LOGIC MAN!):

if you expand 4000 kcals and eat 4000 kcals
vs expanding 2000 kcals and eating 2000 kcals
then the POTENTIAL for muscle growth will be MUCH higher the more you eat and burn (provided enough protein is in check and theres sufficient training stimulus)...

i mean, your hormonal environment determines how your body both uses the calories you eat and where the calories you burn come from...
the more AAS, GH, slin, t3 etc you take, the more of your bodys anabolism should be shifted towards muscle growth and your bodys catabolism should be shifted towards fat loss.

which in return means, the more you both eat AND expand the higher your potential for both muscle growth and fat loss should be.

ofc i dont know how this translates to real world results, but all i know is this is the first time of my life i can eat a shitton of food and dont have to worry about overeating at all.
the fat kid inside of me loves this shit

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #178 on: March 17, 2016, 09:28:22 AM »
^^^ the only problem with that is that it makes me worry about "overtraining"

i come from a HIT backround, although i no longer train like that and now my training is basically "pump and fluff" and i'm actually bigger now but weaker LOL (although steroids might have something to do with this i think  :D :D :D)

and about "aerobic" training i'm terrified that if i do it it will eat through my muscles, but some of the "bigger guys" at my gym who roid say to me "don't worry about that shit dude, coz you are on gear, so therefore it ain't gonna happen"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #179 on: March 17, 2016, 10:22:38 AM »

i come from a HIT backround, although i no longer train like that and now my training is basically "pump and fluff" and i'm actually bigger now but weaker LOL (although steroids might have something to do with this i think  :D :D :D)

and about "aerobic" training i'm terrified that if i do it it will eat through my muscles, but some of the "bigger guys" at my gym who roid say to me "don't worry about that shit dude, coz you are on gear, so therefore it ain't gonna happen"

BELIEVE ME TRERADMILL OR BIKE AT LOW INTERVAL FOR A DECENT SUSTAINED TIME WILL NOT EAT AWAY YOUR GAINS..ITS NOT LIKE YOUR GOING A FULL SPRINT FOR AN HR OR SO...THREAD LIGHTLY LOL...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #180 on: March 17, 2016, 11:06:35 AM »

i dont even do real "cardio"... just 45mins or so on the treadmill every third day...
i just walk around A LOT during day time... simply do EVERYTHING by foot/bike instead of taking the car.
 thats hardly aerobic training... it also does not cut into regeneration AT ALL, believe me. its actually "active" regeneration, increases blood flow and just general activity. it really does the body good..
and the only thing LISS is gonna eat is your bodyfat...  ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #181 on: March 17, 2016, 12:36:13 PM »
@ nj and jiz

good points fellas, but "light aerobics" or just walking is for pussies and f@gs, real men fucking train and push themselves  :D :D :D ;D

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: March 17, 2016, 06:28:16 PM »
Were are the new pics maan?  Need those new pictures man. Logging in and logging out everyday very disappointed.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: March 17, 2016, 07:15:16 PM »
@ nj and jiz

good points fellas, but "light aerobics" or just walking is for pussies and f@gs, real men fucking train and push themselves  :D :D :D ;D

Ronnie Coleman walked on a treadmill for an hour a day. He fucking WALKED while watching tv.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #184 on: March 18, 2016, 12:18:57 AM »
@ nj and jiz

good points fellas, but "light aerobics" or just walking is for pussies and f@gs, real men fucking train and push themselves  :D :D :D ;D

and "real men" look like that too though huh?

you simply CANT burn the calories you would burn by being active all day just by training. you cant train for 3 hours straight, unless your training is utter SHIT. ;)

Were are the new pics maan?  Need those new pictures man. Logging in and logging out everyday very disappointed.

lmao im gonna post some up later or tomorrow... obviously changes are coming extremely slow now compared to the first couple weeks, but im happy with my training, food etc. hitting new strength highs too. sitting at 196 lbs still

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #185 on: March 18, 2016, 11:23:13 AM »
^^^ would love to train with you bro (no homo)

but i'm a "pump and fluff" kind of guy and weak as fuck, i probably can't even bench 90 kg and i weigh 76 kg @ 5% LOL

what's funny is that nowadays my pecs delts and tris are thicker and fuller than they were when i could bench 100 kg for 6 solid reps  ;D ;D ;D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #186 on: March 18, 2016, 03:40:55 PM »
you cant hit 90 kg for a single rep? thats pretty harsh lol but the look is what counts, nothing else.
but yeah, to me pump and fluff workouts are benching the 40kg dumbells for 20 reps instead of low repping and killing myself on the hammer strength lol  ;D

i mean you need SOME weight to stimulate muscle growth lol
but im a weak fucker too, plus i dont barbell bench or deadlift anymore... and just starting squatting heavy again (never got my squat over 150kg though, which is weak as fuck)

updated pics for you bros
i still think im getting a bit thicker over time, but im actually having a hard time getting in the calories im expanding right now...
im always bloated to fuck and back at night when i got my 4000+ kcals in... no matter how much i burn.
but always wake up lean dry, even more so the higher my expenditure AND consumed calories raise.

i could only hit a slight surplus by adding more junk food, right now im still only hitting maintenance calories...
and therefore not cracking the 90 kgs...
however as long as my look keeps changing for the better i will stick to it... even if changes keep coming EXTREMELY slow...

this is already the longest time i continuously bulked in YEARS though
(yeah, i always got way fat within 2 months)... and im loving it this time.
 its also pretty fucking nice to know that i could get pretty damn lean within a few weeks from this point right now.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: March 18, 2016, 07:33:30 PM »
Upper body, especially shoulders looks good.  What about the legs?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #188 on: March 18, 2016, 07:53:05 PM »
Upper body, especially shoulders looks good.  What about the third legs?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: March 18, 2016, 08:08:17 PM »
That is something something guys. Looking better by the weeks passing by. I disagree with the you need much weights to build muscle... using light weights help me pack the muscles on Me... In bench press I rarely go over 180lbs

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #190 on: March 18, 2016, 10:27:21 PM »
That is something something guys. Looking better by the weeks passing by. I disagree with the you need much weights to build muscle... using light weights help me pack the muscles on Me... In bench press I rarely go over 180lbs

it seems to be all about tension and fatigue, basically wearing the muscle down via constant tension, pump, burn, etc.

and heavy training loads are not required to do this

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #191 on: March 19, 2016, 02:18:20 AM »
it does work, but not for everyone and not for every muscle group.

for example my legs NEED heavy ass weights, low reps.
heavy squats.

Upper body, especially shoulders looks good.  What about the legs?

people are giving me shit for my legs all the time... telling me i could be 20lbs heavier easily if my legs were up to par with my upper body...
i trained them mostly high reps and no squats over the last ~2 years (out of sheer lazyness (and fear of growing my waist through heavy squats) and theyve definitely grown the LEAST of my whole body...
my legs simply DO NOT grow from low weights high reps or pumpsets, so i started squatting heavy again this bulk cycle and ive been seeing more changes since january first than the whole 2 years before that... hammering them with 10 sets of squats every leg workout and THEN some pump work too to get them blood filled.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #192 on: March 19, 2016, 03:27:04 AM »
You're looking great, keep up the good work. How do you think your body fat % has changed over the duration? I'm considering this "lean bulk" idea myself.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #193 on: March 19, 2016, 04:13:58 AM »
You're looking great, keep up the good work. How do you think your body fat % has changed over the duration? I'm considering this "lean bulk" idea myself.
i assume my total bodyfat hasnt really changed at all, so the percentage shouldve gone done a slight bit (because of the 10% bodyweight gain).
my 3 point skinfold measurements are the same as in the beginning, maybe 1-2mm less (probably related to muscle fullness too)

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #194 on: March 19, 2016, 04:33:50 AM »
i assume my total bodyfat hasnt really changed at all, so the percentage shouldve gone done a slight bit (because of the 10% bodyweight gain).
my 3 point skinfold measurements are the same as in the beginning, maybe 1-2mm less (probably related to muscle fullness too)

That would have been my guess too. Your body fat percentage will have probably slightly dropped.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #195 on: March 19, 2016, 09:07:17 AM »
NICE THICK LOOKING BUILD BRO....WELL DONE.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: March 19, 2016, 11:55:17 AM »
That is outstanding jizmo. One thing you touched on. With the heavy squats my legs or quads rather refuse to grow from heavy squats although I still do them but I just hit triples with 4 plates so say I squated.

For me my quads respond better to narow stances leg press for heavy sets of 20+reps also hacks narrow stance and front squats regular or with a smith machine I'll put my heels on a fucking2x4 and with squat shoes on  so my heel is up and then pressure goes totally on the quads.  I also train hams with my deadlifts and good mornings etc... serepately. Since approaching leg training this way my legs have grown a noticeable amount in 7 months time

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #197 on: March 19, 2016, 05:12:18 PM »
Whitewidow was far more vascular. ...

::)

:D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #198 on: March 20, 2016, 01:39:39 AM »
That is outstanding jizmo. One thing you touched on. With the heavy squats my legs or quads rather refuse to grow from heavy squats although I still do them but I just hit triples with 4 plates so say I squated.

For me my quads respond better to narow stances leg press for heavy sets of 20+reps also hacks narrow stance and front squats regular or with a smith machine I'll put my heels on a fucking2x4 and with squat shoes on  so my heel is up and then pressure goes totally on the quads.  I also train hams with my deadlifts and good mornings etc... serepately. Since approaching leg training this way my legs have grown a noticeable amount in 7 months time

interesting... ill have to look into the heels up thing, theres so much conflicting shit on that whether elevating your heals kills joints, is better for joints, gives better quad activation and so on...
i feel like doing the vertical movements with the feet very narrow does definitely hit the quads more, if i go wider then i feel it more in my ass. but its usually my lower back that gets pumped so hard that it gives out first...

heavy narrow hacksquats are one of my fav exercises, however for now ill just rely on barbell squats, more squats and then some squats  ;D

Whitewidow was far more vascular. ...

::)

:D
gotta give that to him  ;D i got fucked over in the genetic vascularity department  :-\

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: March 20, 2016, 04:00:50 AM »
Lol im vascular as hell like a throbing cock but my muscles are flat and stringy, I wish i had your size !