Author Topic: Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log  (Read 40962 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Jizmos Richie Rich Piano new year 5000lbs LBM gains log
« Reply #200 on: March 20, 2016, 06:01:21 AM »
Don't have time to read 9 pages, what's he on now?
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #201 on: March 20, 2016, 06:08:14 AM »
im running the exact same as when i started, see page 1...

added in 20mg superdrol at the beginning of this week, but it makes me feel like shit this time around so ill drop it and just stick to test/tren/npp as before...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: March 20, 2016, 06:32:19 AM »
im running the exact same as when i started, see page 1...

added in 20mg superdrol at the beginning of this week, but it makes me feel like shit this time around so ill drop it and just stick to test/tren/npp as before...

Look good man, but damn, 1 gram test, 1 gram tren, 1 gram NPP?   IMO, 600 us pharm grade test and 500 deca would probably have u much bigger.  That's why I'm leary on UG labs... 3 grams gear, you should be pro level thickness

Not hating
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #203 on: March 20, 2016, 11:14:26 AM »
Look good man, but damn, 1 gram test, 1 gram tren, 1 gram NPP?   IMO, 600 us pharm grade test and 500 deca would probably have u much bigger.  That's why I'm leary on UG labs...

Not hating

you have never ran anything above 1 gram, have you?
if you havent experienced high doses yourself you are honestly in no position to judge and everyone on here will agree on that

3 grams gear, you should be pro level thickness
::) not sure if srs

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #204 on: March 20, 2016, 01:00:47 PM »

you got midget legs, brah. Damn.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #205 on: March 20, 2016, 03:31:41 PM »
if you havent experienced high doses yourself you are honestly in no position to judge and everyone on here will agree on that

I don't need to run 3 grams of gear, I'm 6'4 245 pounds off 400 test and 300 deca.   I'm not hating, just saying that if you were on a gram of pharm grade test, you'd probably be much bigger

I believe some pros in the 80s where on less than 3 grams and they looked like pros...   
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #206 on: March 20, 2016, 04:47:36 PM »
you got midget legs, brah. Damn.

yeah, im pretty short, 5'8, but i got short ass quad muscles
you cant even see my quads when i wear boxershorts, i got weird leg insertions

I don't need to run 3 grams of gear, I'm 6'4 245 pounds off 400 test and 300 deca.   I'm not hating, just saying that if you were on a gram of pharm grade test, you'd probably be much bigger

I believe some pros in the 80s where on less than 3 grams and they looked like pros...  
lmao pros on less than 3 grams  :D
you have absolutely no experience with high doses... but why dont you simply double your doses, that would make you 300lbs, right?
i know youre a sucker for pharm grade gear and think it is the holy grail, simply because its the only thing you use and you try to justify paying a shitload for it.

everybody on here who has ran both knows that pharm grade gear is absolutely NO better than quality UGL gear though

and my gear is probably better than your pharm gear too, but lets just not talk about that  ;D

i also run so much because i can tolerate so much. i know i would look the exact same off a bit of test+tren. i use AAS according to my goals though and not according to my current state.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #207 on: March 20, 2016, 09:12:54 PM »
Don't have time to read 9 pages, what's he on now?

But got time to make a thread for every thought.. Get the fuck out of here

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: March 21, 2016, 02:19:30 AM »
yeah, im pretty short, 5'8, but i got short ass quad muscles
you cant even see my quads when i wear boxershorts, i got weird leg insertions
lmao pros on less than 3 grams  :D
you have absolutely no experience with high doses... but why dont you simply double your doses, that would make you 300lbs, right?
i know youre a sucker for pharm grade gear and think it is the holy grail, simply because its the only thing you use and you try to justify paying a shitload for it.

everybody on here who has ran both knows that pharm grade gear is absolutely NO better than quality UGL gear though

and my gear is probably better than your pharm gear too, but lets just not talk about that  ;D

i also run so much because i can tolerate so much. i know i would look the exact same off a bit of test+tren. i use AAS according to my goals though and not according to my current state.

"pharma gear" is a joke. ESPECIALLY when it comes to test. Pharma test is no different than UG test unless your UG lab is crap.
Now pharma Anavar or Anadrol i dont know. Ive yet to see those magical unicorn "football" anavar everyone raves about lol... Im like st thomas i believe what i see.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: March 21, 2016, 07:14:50 AM »
But got time to make a thread for every thought.. Get the fuck out of here

Internet tough guy, watch out!    Lol
you are gay.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: March 21, 2016, 07:12:36 PM »
Look good man, but damn, 1 gram test, 1 gram tren, 1 gram NPP?   IMO, 600 us pharm grade test and 500 deca would probably have u much bigger.  That's why I'm leary on UG labs... 3 grams gear, you should be pro level thickness

Not hating

You're all about hating. Stop saying not hating. You're a clueless idiot that looks like shit. Post a pic of this massive physique of yours. Let's post pics side by side how's that? You will feel a ton of hatred after that.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #211 on: March 21, 2016, 08:49:25 PM »
Internet tough guy, watch out!    Lol

Tough guy? How is that? Is it pharma grade? Maybe you should start 18 different threads about it.

Actually why don't you stick to your own sections instead posting shit in one of the most honest guys in here thread.

Now back to the thread... Looking good jizmo  ;D

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: March 22, 2016, 12:38:41 PM »
Jiz is a great guy, good build.

No matter what u guys say, I still feel pharm grade products are better than UG labs, which half the time are fake, under dosed, not really what they say, contaminants etc.   you just can't convince me otherwise...

Shit, if I take all yous guys advice, all primo is real out there!

I've ran both UG and HRt products and I could tell a huge difference. 

Real GH far superior than any Chinese crap you guys are using.  Is someone on here really going to tell me otherwise?  If so, you are dumb as shit or lying
you are gay.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #213 on: March 22, 2016, 12:54:54 PM »

No matter what u guys say, I still feel pharm grade products are better than UG labs, which half the time are fake, under dosed, not really what they say, contaminants etc.   you just can't convince me otherwise...

Real GH far superior than any Chinese crap you guys are using.  Is someone on here really going to tell me otherwise?  If so, you are dumb as shit or lying

GH isn't oil, oil is oil. I don't think one NPP hormone can be superior to another. That is why people say no difference between UG and Pharma because in the end it's all the same. Only reason UGs get bad rep, is because there exists good and bad labs. For the good ones, i don't thinl they would underdose them IMHO talking experience because raws are mad cheap and they go for 70-100$ CAD street price vs 2-4$ for raws. If anything they will make them stronger to get a better rep. Let's be real would you owned a lab would you underdose your gear if most raws you buy are around 5$ range? Maybe primo and that other expensive hard to get raws, but the rest i don't think so.. As for GH that's a whole other story, made completely differently

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #214 on: March 22, 2016, 03:43:31 PM »

Read what you originally wrote...

I am on pharm grade test i get bloods every three months i occasionally swap it out with UGL test over the years i have had UGL test produce better results than pharm test.

I wont touch any var or generic GH but they dont make pharm tren. The only thing in australia is test and deca. Oh and GH.

I can honestly say the in all the years i have been taking gear i have only used 5 vials all ordered at the same time from same person and they were all bunk. Everything else has been spot on.

Oh but you were talking about doses... Back to my original comment...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: March 22, 2016, 04:16:20 PM »
Read what you originally wrote...

I am on pharm grade test i get bloods every three months i occasionally swap it out with UGL test over the years i have had UGL test produce better results than pharm test.

I wont touch any var or generic GH but they dont make pharm tren. The only thing in australia is test and deca. Oh and GH.

I can honestly say the in all the years i have been taking gear i have only used 5 vials all ordered at the same time from same person and they were all bunk. Everything else has been spot on.

Oh but you were talking about doses... Back to my original comment...

I read what I posted and goes with what I said, go read the thread again.   In saying his doses are high and the reason is prob UG gear.  Like I said if he was on pharmacy grade test and deca, he'd be bigger

Enough said
you are gay.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #216 on: March 22, 2016, 06:49:09 PM »

QFT!! the worm speaks like a noob who just ran his first cycle.. "oh my pharm grade gear this and that" lol oh brother. I remember spouting and thinking the same bullshit when i ran my first cycle. The only thing that matters when it comes to pharm grade being better than ugl is GH, everyone with a few cycles under their belts knows that.

but anyways, awesome fucking thread jizmo!
I wanted to do a tren blast at about 700-800mg/week..ive done tren before at like 300mg/week, the sides were always too much to deal with for (nightsweats and insomnia mostly)...how do you handle/deal with the sides at 1g/week?  :o :o
some guys say the sides actually decrease as dosage increases...ive never ran that high dose of tren before so im not sure if thats bullshit or not?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: March 22, 2016, 06:58:01 PM »
Internet tough guy, watch out!    Lol

Your threads are terrible and you have no idea what you are talking about. I shake my head at just about all your posts.

Learn to use the search function or google instead of making retarded threads every two second "hrrrrr durrrrr is 20 var better than winny"
"Is deca going to blow out my heart"
"Is deca going to make me lose my hair"

Not everyone is a afraid to run more than 500 mg of test on this board either. If becoming a pro was as easy as running 2-3 grams of gear most of us would be there.

And no Arnold didn't get to his size by running the "mythical" 600 mg primo and 20 mg of dbol. That's a board short cycle.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #218 on: March 23, 2016, 07:24:58 AM »

QFT!! the worm speaks like a noob who just ran his first cycle.. "oh my pharm grade gear this and that" lol oh brother. I remember spouting and thinking the same bullshit when i ran my first cycle. The only thing that matters when it comes to pharm grade being better than ugl is GH, everyone with a few cycles under their belts knows that.

but anyways, awesome fucking thread jizmo!
I wanted to do a tren blast at about 700-800mg/week..ive done tren before at like 300mg/week, the sides were always too much to deal with for (nightsweats and insomnia mostly)...how do you handle/deal with the sides at 1g/week?  :o :o
some guys say the sides actually decrease as dosage increases...ive never ran that high dose of tren before so im not sure if thats bullshit or not?

honestly when i first touched tren i ran it at 350mg a week with low test (150mg or so) and the first couple weeks were hell.
night sweats like i never had before, tossing and turning for 2-3 hours EVERY NIGHT before i could sleep, waking up every hour, fully awake and unable to sleep after 6 hours of bedtime (half of which i was staring at the ceiling). also tired as fuck during the day all the time, yawning 10x per hour, insane appetite and stomach bloating like i was pregnant too (until i found out that t3 fixes that). libido went insane for the first weeks, then dropped way down. blood sugar issues. mood swings. got fat as fuck because i went on a dreamer bulk. still got every pussy i wanted even though i looked like shit. i felt fucking unstoppable though. will never forget the first weeks. it was a dream and a nightmare at once.

i dont know if higher dosages are really lower in the side effect department.. i think most people run high test with low tren at first and get heavy sides. then they might run low test with high tren and get less sides. i dont know, i run both high  ;D

i think the only reason i can run that much tren i because i stayed on it for a long ass time...
most of the sides went away after running it for 6+ months straight. i actually think i ran it for more than a year straight with just two short 3-4 week breaks in between.
AT SOME POINT you simply get immune to the sides, while still reaping all the benefits.
that shit was not easy though, let me tell you that. i just toughed it out because tren gives results that NOTHING else gives...

you dont get immune to everything though -
im still waking up every 90 minutes on point when im on tren.
havent slept through a single night in years.
it still fucks with my mind a bit but you HAVE to learn how to deal with that or you will fuck up your social circle.
im way more emotional and moody on tren; that includes sadness, happiness, anger, being snappy etc. tren makes everything more intense. it takes some self control... and you better avoid people who like to push your buttons.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #219 on: March 23, 2016, 10:35:17 AM »
solid solid latest pic man. thumbs up all the way.

hahaahh most of my tren sides went away to over time but yeah I can not remeber the last time i had a decent night of sleep. that side seams to be here to stay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #220 on: March 23, 2016, 11:01:33 AM »
solid solid latest pic man. thumbs up all the way.

hahaahh most of my tren sides went away to over time but yeah I can not remeber the last time i had a decent night of sleep. that side seams to be here to stay.
as i said, im running MK677 right now and that DEFINITELY helps with sleep quality... however it makes your dreams more intense and vivid... in combination with tren which makes me dream the weirdest most violent and sexually fucked up shit this sometimes makes for some "holy shit" moments when i wake up at night. im pretty happy that  i rarely remember my dreams.

if you have trouble sleeping ipamorelin before bed is good too... i wouldnt bother with it for the price and the GH effects though.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #221 on: March 24, 2016, 01:07:28 PM »
Jizmo what do you do to get your abs popping out like that?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #222 on: March 25, 2016, 04:29:02 AM »
Jizmo what do you do to get your abs popping out like that?
i always trained abs hard and heavy just like any other muscle
genetics do play a role too, i wont deny that, but when i started i got the skinny ass tiny muscle sixpack every skinny guy has
they got pretty thick and popping quickly though.
abs are probably a quickly growing bodypart for me, just like arms... i actually got striations in between my abs when im low enough bodyfat

i STRONGLY believe that you will NEVER have big popping abs by only relying on bodyweight crunches or shit like squats and deads for abs.

ive been doing vacuums regularly for around 2 years now too as part of my ab routine and i think the combination of having a well trained transverse abdominis AND big popping abs gives a pretty good look to the midsection
my abs dont have the best shape (asymmetric and crooked) but really building them up helped with the look imo.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #223 on: March 25, 2016, 11:27:05 AM »
i always trained abs hard and heavy just like any other muscle
genetics do play a role too, i wont deny that, but when i started i got the skinny ass tiny muscle sixpack every skinny guy has
they got pretty thick and popping quickly though.
abs are probably a quickly growing bodypart for me, just like arms... i actually got striations in between my abs when im low enough bodyfat

i STRONGLY believe that you will NEVER have big popping abs by only relying on bodyweight crunches or shit like squats and deads for abs.

ive been doing vacuums regularly for around 2 years now too as part of my ab routine and i think the combination of having a well trained transverse abdominis AND big popping abs gives a pretty good look to the midsection
my abs dont have the best shape (asymmetric and crooked) but really building them up helped with the look imo.

interested in the vacuums! would you be able to provide a youtube link or something that has a proper demonstration? (never done them before)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: March 25, 2016, 03:38:59 PM »
Looking fucking awesome jizmo, why that fucking bum white widow is still a mod here and you haven't taken his place is beyond me.
Awesome hunk